3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

saw one destroyer at a walmart and a couple helmeted thors they restocked wv2 thor last week looks like or with in the past 3 or 4 days

STILL waiting on customs to release me regular doctor strange..it aint drugs damnit just plastic marvel crack *l* so just givie it to the post office please jfk customs dude *l*

my sentinel from ee is processing should ship out today and tomrrow and my sdcc sentinel should be shipping today or tomorrow

Until yesterday I was in Orlando. I rolled the city upside down and nothing W14.

Walmart of Turkey Lake Road, John Young Prky, Apopka.

Target near the Millennia and Kissimmee (W Irlo).

Toys R Us of Sand Lake and Vineland.

City Walk, Universal and Disney theme parks, including Downtown.

Where someone found the W14 ?????

I'll have to buy on ebay or BBTS ...

Just found Sentinel with Wolverine at TRU... It was 49.99.... My Cuz found it while looking for ledgends stuff and called me... Its funny he does not collect Universe but fell in love with this awesome toy and paid out for it. I hid the last one for me with the Harry Potter stuff and got it 1 hour later. Now that I have Both the SDCC one and this one, the differnce is the legs are Purple on the SDCC one and the retail version its Silver. No issue with me as this is my opener.

Just found Sentinel with Wolverine at TRU... It was 49.99.... My Cuz found it while looking for ledgends stuff and called me... Its funny he does not collect Universe but fell in love with this awesome toy and paid out for it. I hid the last one for me with the Harry Potter stuff and got it 1 hour later. Now that I have Both the SDCC one and this one, the differnce is the legs are Purple on the SDCC one and the retail version its Silver. No issue with me as this is my opener.

Ditto. Found the same thing at TRU. $50, but worth it. Already set him up with my Cyclops! love it! hoping to score a variant on HTS tomorrow *crosses fingers* I readlly like those colors better, but the silver one will have to suffice as my opener as well. For now at least... ;)

IMG_0355.jpg

Ya ill prolly hang mine too on my wall and i have the silver n purple one on preorder at toysrus was gona cancel cuz i got the exclusive but i may jus keep it and open the silver one .. feels good to come home fem work and to find out. They were still on the site.. but now the sentinel is sold out. Thank god i got out of work early today or i would have been a sad panda :(

had a SDCC Sentinel in my cart...as most of you know I'm not that interested in paying an arm and a leg on giant figures. So I'm going back and forth on whether or not to proceed. I decided not too, but then thought that Disc10 plus free shipping was a good deal, so I went back and free shipping was over...guess it was never meant to be. Oh well...

But you better believe if they had some 3.75 exclusives I'd be all over it!!

Soooo anyone know if Protech or some other company makes a clear case for that SDCC Sentinal figure?lol

I've got some of my cooler figs in protective cases, but something tells me they don't make one that's 2 feet tall.

As for checking Orlando, I tried there too and found nothing. Someone else said they score pretty well there; but they must have grabbed the last of the good stuff.

Target near USF in Tampa had 1 WWHulk in decent condition (not MOC, but it's an opener anyway) and the IM2Roling HQ marked down from $40 to just under $10. Went ahead and got it. Don't know if I'll try to paint it SHIELD colors or just let the kids play with it like it is. Never painted something like that before so I don't know how it would turn out.

Has anyone seen wave 3 of cap or thor figures at their local stores?? Lookin for hydra soldiers red skull variant king loki and king laffey taffey :)

got #'s 13 & 14 of Cap but not the Hydra soldiers which are 12. Thor = nothing anywhere near Tampa really. Except the Destroyer I found (only one there) at a Walmart a couple weeks ago....

but no RS variant, KingLoki, or Laufey whatever

PayPal by default takes money from whatever bank account it's connected to, if it's connected to a bank account. If you don't have enough in that bank account, it'll take it from the credit card it's associated with. You can, on a transaction-by-transaction basis, switch it to pay out from the credit card and not the bank account.

I am actually hoping I do find anything in stores this week because I am broke after the Comic-Con exclusives.

I feel you there. I wish there'd be a break in new product, but fall is usually pretty busy. Waves 14 and 15 are coming soon, as is the next wave of comics packs. The drought actually usually ends up being from November to February.

yes they do, theres 2 ways to get it, send the figure into be graded or you can try here http://www.displays2go.com/Category.aspx?ID=26021 theres also another site i have to find it they took over from where wholesalecases.com left off

Soooo anyone know if Protech or some other company makes a clear case for that SDCC Sentinal figure?lol

I've got some of my cooler figs in protective cases, but something tells me they don't make one that's 2 feet tall.

As for checking Orlando, I tried there too and found nothing. Someone else said they score pretty well there; but they must have grabbed the last of the good stuff.

Target near USF in Tampa had 1 WWHulk in decent condition (not MOC, but it's an opener anyway) and the IM2Roling HQ marked down from $40 to just under $10. Went ahead and got it. Don't know if I'll try to paint it SHIELD colors or just let the kids play with it like it is. Never painted something like that before so I don't know how it would turn out.