3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Soooo anyone know if Protech or some other company makes a clear case for that SDCC Sentinal figure?lol

I've got some of my cooler figs in protective cases, but something tells me they don't make one that's 2 feet tall.

As for checking Orlando, I tried there too and found nothing. Someone else said they score pretty well there; but they must have grabbed the last of the good stuff.

Target near USF in Tampa had 1 WWHulk in decent condition (not MOC, but it's an opener anyway) and the IM2Roling HQ marked down from $40 to just under $10. Went ahead and got it. Don't know if I'll try to paint it SHIELD colors or just let the kids play with it like it is. Never painted something like that before so I don't know how it would turn out.

I find decent hauls from time to time here in Kissimmee, FL, which technically is closer to you than into Orlando. I have found wave 14 here at a local Target, and just yesterday I saw a revision case at another Target on 192. Maybe I can look out for you here in my area and you can look out for me in Tampa, because I am down almost every other week.

Got my FF 3 pack from HTS today! I like the set good paints on everyone although now I'm more excited about getting the Future Foundation outfits and FF Spidey! I dropped by Tarjay scanned a figure and it said stock was in the back! I told an employee and she was nice enough to go pull the box from back! This is the only Target that does that the others just say what's on the shelf is what they have. Well she came back with a case which was all revision stuff. She cut the box open and cut FO Torche's blister card! I asked if they could give me a discount on a damaged box and they took 10% off. That work out because I have a FO Torch MOC and wanted one to open to put with the FF 3 pack, patience paid off! Still no Wave 14!! I guess when BBTS said August they meant August in some parts of the Country!

now that SDCC Madness is dwindling down... and nerds are geeked for the new waves... and no news of re-releasing Regular Vision or X-Force Warpath on card was heard... that pretty much cements those two as the grails of this line... and as new collectors jump on board the MU wagon, prices on those two cards will stay high, if not higher.

just an observation.

thoughts?

with all this talk of repacking HTF figures, i'd rather have a bigger colossus type bodied warpath and a jim lee cyclops bodied vision before i see these guys repacked. i'm all for moving forward especially after seeing the sdcc reveals. i guess not so much forward but bringing up the rear with updates.

hoping to find skaar at target when i go out for groceries later today. =D

It seems like the Target resets are pretty random since some seem to be getting more DCU space while others are getting more MU space (which is better IMO). Now there seems to be a lot of First Appearance Wolverine clogging the pegs here. Hope to see some wave 14 here but I will probably have to wait a month since we are a month behind in terms of figures that show up.

now that SDCC Madness is dwindling down... and nerds are geeked for the new waves... and no news of re-releasing Regular Vision or X-Force Warpath on card was heard... that pretty much cements those two as the grails of this line... and as new collectors jump on board the MU wagon, prices on those two cards will stay high, if not higher.

just an observation.

thoughts?

I think they're still a chance we may see them in future revision cases. They never really announce what their putting in those. We usually just find out from EE or BBTS. I'm still waiting to see if the future revision case with Ms. Marvel will actually be the Carol Danvers version.

Finally my TRU got the new (for me) comic packs! picked up two DP TM packs just in case i wanna keep one moc.

IMG_0359.jpg

already loving Silver Samurai even still in the package. amazing figure!

Both packs are badass wickedgamer, it's funny how some things get released way early in one region and other things get released way later in other regions! I got those comic packs and the gigantic battles packs like 2 weeks after they broke over seas! Have you seen any wave 14 in your area wickedgamer?!

Finally my TRU got the new (for me) comic packs! picked up two DP TM packs just in case i wanna keep one moc.

IMG_0359.jpg

already loving Silver Samurai even still in the package. amazing figure!

Both packs are badass wickedgamer, it's funny how some things get released way early in one region and other things get released way later in other regions! I got those comic packs and the gigantic battles packs like 2 weeks after they broke over seas! Have you seen any wave 14 in your area wickedgamer?!

No sign of wave 14 yet :( I almost gave up hope on these packs, but after picking these up, ive learned to be more patient =)

Found single card Crossbones, so between that and the Red Skull Target 2-pack, I'm set! Gave up on the thor line... I want King Loki or a Walmart Loki and Sif if she ever gets a release in the movie line...

No Wave 14 luck, still no Silver Samurai/Other comic pack sighting. Glad my Captain America hunt is over. Nothing at Rite Aid here :/ Heard the Mandarin IM2 wave was showing up at some, but no luck.

Checked out 2 Targets and 3 Walmarts today after dropping my wife off at the airport (well technically yesterday).

First Target had a bunch of new DC stuff. Young Justice (not worth $10 for the JLU style to me, but the 6" are nice - except Robin who looks like a dork) Also had the Batman Legends or whatever it's called.

Nothing new in Marvel at ANY of those stores. Did see one Thanos in pretty good condition but didn't pick him up. I already have one MOC in a protective case and one opened to play with the kids.

I picked up Artemis in the 6" Young Justice, but nothing else was that tempting. Also picked up a few more packs of Captain America movie cards. I'm seriously wishing some new MU stuff would hit this area, and by "new" I mean the stuff that lots of other people got a month or more ago. No wv14 and the only Thor wv2 was #7 - another Thor!

Also, still no Hydra agents in the regular CA line. Picked up yet another Deluxe one though (I think that makes 3 or 4 now).

Also, most of the Targets around here have crappy scanners that don't even tell you if there's more in the back. What's up with that?

Just paid 20 bucks for a wave 13 cyclops on ebay!!!!!!! I hate my area for collecting!!!!!!!! :angry:

Oh, and I picked up some of those Megabloks mystery packed figures at my local walmart. I was hoping for a venom and a green goblin, but instead I got a black spiderman and a spiderman............dang!!!!!

Is Cyclops still going for that much on ebay? Last I knew both him and Cable have been going down in favor of wave 14.

Checked out 2 Targets and 3 Walmarts today after dropping my wife off at the airport (well technically yesterday).

First Target had a bunch of new DC stuff. Young Justice (not worth $10 for the JLU style to me, but the 6" are nice - except Robin who looks like a dork) Also had the Batman Legends or whatever it's called.

Nothing new in Marvel at ANY of those stores. Did see one Thanos in pretty good condition but didn't pick him up. I already have one MOC in a protective case and one opened to play with the kids.

I picked up Artemis in the 6" Young Justice, but nothing else was that tempting. Also picked up a few more packs of Captain America movie cards. I'm seriously wishing some new MU stuff would hit this area, and by "new" I mean the stuff that lots of other people got a month or more ago. No wv14 and the only Thor wv2 was #7 - another Thor!

Also, still no Hydra agents in the regular CA line. Picked up yet another Deluxe one though (I think that makes 3 or 4 now).

Also, most of the Targets around here have crappy scanners that don't even tell you if there's more in the back. What's up with that?

I have been picking up the Cap cards as well. If you have extras let know which ones, and we can trade for the extras I have.