3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I saw a X-Force pack in person the other day. Has anyone else noticed that Wolvie's costume (the sculpt and ribbing) looks a lot like his Astonishing outfit? I think it's safe to say that this is the mold we'll get for the next Wolvie.

I opened mine last night, It actually resembles his X-force costume, the gloves and boots. I was gonna pass on this pack, but the Wolvie and deadpool were both new. I havnt dug out my warpath to compare, but he still looked like the previously released version

Just paid 20 bucks for a wave 13 cyclops on ebay!!!!!!! I hate my area for collecting!!!!!!!! :angry:

Oh, and I picked up some of those Megabloks mystery packed figures at my local walmart. I was hoping for a venom and a green goblin, but instead I got a black spiderman and a spiderman............dang!!!!!

dude that sux because I have an extra for trade!

Just paid 20 bucks for a wave 13 cyclops on ebay!!!!!!! I hate my area for collecting!!!!!!!! :angry:

Oh, and I picked up some of those Megabloks mystery packed figures at my local walmart. I was hoping for a venom and a green goblin, but instead I got a black spiderman and a spiderman............dang!!!!!

dude that sux because I have an extra for trade!

Also TRU facebook has one if you "like" them. Good through like mid-august. Who wants to make another SDCC thread? the other got closed for bad mouthing from like 4 pages and 2 days ago :p

i'd say that's a win for the single instigator too =\

and that makes 3 20% off coupons had this month. it was like a rewards email, another rewards "christmas in july" and then now a 3rd in my mailbox. guess i'll finally buy that duke nukem toy =D

I found a Thor Volstagg figure at 1 of my 4 local Rite Aide stores, not a single Thor fig at the rest.

good find.. maybe i should start checking rite aid

I need a Venom or a Lizard... Can someone help me please ? for some resaon spiderman figures arent showing up in my neck of the woods. pm me if you wanna trade or whatever

I hit up a Target tonight to see if they were getting ready for the reset. It looked like they already did one minus the Marvel Universe end cap. They had new DC Universe figures out for Young Justice and Batman. They also put out Assassin's Creed figures and there were some new Star Wars figures that I hadn't seen last week.

On the Marvel Universe front, they did have out some figures that weren't out the last time I was there. I saw a Thanos so I'm assuming they put out a revision case. The Flame On Human Torch and Phasing Vision were still there to my surprise. All of the pegs were full too so I'm guessing I won't see anything new there for a while unless the crowd that comes into town for the Steel City Con grab a lot of that stuff.

I hit up a Target tonight to see if they were getting ready for the reset. It looked like they already did one minus the Marvel Universe end cap. They had new DC Universe figures out for Young Justice and Batman. They also put out Assassin's Creed figures and there were some new Star Wars figures that I hadn't seen last week.

On the Marvel Universe front, they did have out some figures that weren't out the last time I was there. I saw a Thanos so I'm assuming they put out a revision case. The Flame On Human Torch and Phasing Vision were still there to my surprise. All of the pegs were full too so I'm guessing I won't see anything new there for a while unless the crowd that comes into town for the Steel City Con grab a lot of that stuff.

Why does everyone get the phasing Vision but me?! The only vision I have ever seen at retail was the single regular version which I of course bought. I got almost the entire wave in one shot when I picked him up. They must have just put out the case when we got there. But never a phasing Vision.

And one of the Targets near me was working on the reset today. They didn't have jack squat yet. Another Target near me had the new DC stuff, but didn't look like they were doing a reset all that soon. At least they weren't doing the "clearance the heck out everything" trick that the other stores are doing to get rid of stuff.

idk. went to 3 Targets and 5 Walmarts and 1TRU in the last couple days. Nothing but some clearance stuff for the most part. (well, and DC stuff).

somebody tell me what the wave 14 "rain dance" is so I can get some plastic loving in my area.

Oh, and I thought I had the new whiplash. My wife called from N'awlins and said she found Whiplash. I was ecstatic until I called her back and found out it was just the movie version I already have. She's into the comics, and she helps me catalog the figs, but she's just not into them enough to remember which ones are missing sometimes. Oh well, I can't complain. She's smoking hot (even after 6 kids BION), and crazy smart (chemical engineer) and pretty much into all the nerdy stuff I like. Can't ask for more than that. ;o)

Well I picked up a Sub-Mariner at walmart,I was gonna wait for the new Namor in wave 15 or 16 but I like the Vest/pants 90s version better then the green undies so I went ahead and pulled the trigger,plus the card was damaged so I got a 10% discount on him.I also bought a Wolverine/SSamurai from the same walmart.I was holding off on this one because the wolvie was missing a hand but since this was the only one ive ever seen in the wild and i only wanted silver samurai anyway I pulled the trigger on it too.Now Im officially broke til Aug 19th and i get my collage check.

HEADS UP TO ALL MY FELLOW COLLECTORS !

TARGET IS GETING NEW MARVEL AND TRANSFORMER DISPLAYS IN THE ELECTRONICS DEPARTMENT

they have ever RARE or hard to find figure from newer waves! they had like 6 cables

flame torch

thanos

3 apocalyps

5 cyclops

im going back for thanos but look out for these! i know alot of people wanted cables on here!

IMG_9766.jpg