3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Found reminants of Wave 14 yesterday in Chattanooga at a Target. There were several Scarlet Spiders, a couple of Falcons, and a Doctor Doom{who I picked up}. No Stranges, even had a helpful employee check the back and all 4 cases of Wave 14 they had were missing Dr. Strange. Oh well the hunt continues for him.

It's crazy how little Wave 14 has been in retail around here. I found them in Knoxville over a month ago. Since then, I've seen them one other time. How are the stores in Alabama or are you so close to TN you hit those stores?

I know this is not MU related, but I am going to be collecting the new Thunder Cats 4" line that is said to be released now. If anyone spots these in the wild, could you please PM me so that way I have an idea of what stores to hunt in and what regions are getting them.

OK - now feel free to laugh and point fingers at me!!!

So I did some running around today. Still have yet to see a MU display at Target, but did grab a couple of discounted Thor figures. Unfortunately, I'm returning them since they looked way different out of package than in package. Also went by a handful of Rite-Aids and found the remnants of Thor Wave 2. Picked up Volstagg for trade, as he was the only decent figure I could find amongst the stores. Other than that, it was a pretty dry run.

In other toy line news, I finally saw the Young Justice figures (meh) at Target, as well as the Assassin's Creed figures. Hard to believe that there is a Leonardo Da Vinci action figure. The line itself looks decent, but the paint apps are hit and miss, and the joints look awkward for posing. I also saw a new line at TRU, something like Baiku or Raiku, that looked like better articulated Ben 10 figures. One in particular caught my eye, as the joints and movement were akin to the Spider-Man villians, and he could serve as a skinnier Stegron. The colors and details were dead-on, but $10 was steep for what it was.

Today I went a Target that kind of out of my way and they only had a Iron Spider-man and Aim soilder .

So I asked a lady who was stocking the near by isle if they had any more after the scanner said they did

so she called the back room on her radio and some one came out with a whole endcap display filled with Wave 14

There was no Skaar or soild Doctor Strange

I picked up Scarlet Spider , Doctor Doom and ghost Doctor Strange

HEADS UP TO ALL MY FELLOW COLLECTORS !

TARGET IS GETING NEW MARVEL AND TRANSFORMER DISPLAYS IN THE ELECTRONICS DEPARTMENT

they have ever RARE or hard to find figure from newer waves! they had like 6 cables

flame torch

thanos

3 apocalyps

5 cyclops

im going back for thanos but look out for these! i know alot of people wanted cables on here!

IMG_9766.jpg

My Target had the Crossbones/Bucky Cap comic packs right across from electronics, got a couple xtra for trade if anyone is interested. found a Ryhno from spider man line that was cool since i didn't have him.

post-5456-1311964599_thumb.jpg

Found reminants of Wave 14 yesterday in Chattanooga at a Target. There were several Scarlet Spiders, a couple of Falcons, and a Doctor Doom{who I picked up}. No Stranges, even had a helpful employee check the back and all 4 cases of Wave 14 they had were missing Dr. Strange. Oh well the hunt continues for him.

It's crazy how little Wave 14 has been in retail around here. I found them in Knoxville over a month ago. Since then, I've seen them one other time. How are the stores in Alabama or are you so close to TN you hit those stores?

I live in the Shoals{upper northwest} part of Bama but have a job that takes me to Memphis, Nashville, Chattanooga, as well as Birmingham and points in between so depending on the time of each trip it "can" open up new hunting opportunities. But lately other than those few wave 14 and Lizard and Scorpion, nothing out there it seems.

I know this is not MU related, but I am going to be collecting the new Thunder Cats 4" line that is said to be released now. If anyone spots these in the wild, could you please PM me so that way I have an idea of what stores to hunt in and what regions are getting them.

OK - now feel free to laugh and point fingers at me!!!

I won't be laughing. I never had them as a kid, but I think I'm gonna be looking for them too. I haven't seen any pics yet, so I don't know how good they are; but if they're decent for the price I'll be snatching them up when I see them. (oh yeah, yet another line to spend money on!)

Heading out now, hopefully I'll see some of Thor wv2, MU wv14, Cap wv3, IM2 wv4?5? whatever. But I doubt it. No Rite Aids around here (even checked the GPS) so I think I'm stuck bargaining for lots of recent stuff.

Just got 3 large packages from Comic-con from a Member here :D (its a secret)

contained within:

2 ML thors

Swampthing

D-arts megaman

Zaranas

Starscream

Spidey mightymugg

and a sentinel which is being held @ my local mail place :/

YAY!

plus a bunch of SDCC swag AMAZING!

I just want to thank that person for waiting inlines for hours next to smelly guys and what have you.

will update with pics :D

Just got 3 large packages from Comic-con from a Member here :D (its a secret)

contained within:

2 ML thors

Swampthing

D-arts megaman

Zaranas

Starscream

Spidey mightymugg

and a sentinel which is being held @ my local mail place :/

YAY!

plus a bunch of SDCC swag AMAZING!

I just want to thank that person for waiting inlines for hours next to smelly guys and what have you.

will update with pics :D

I know its a Marvel site but please show me that Swamp Thing....