3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Got my SDCC sentinel today! arrived lastnight, but had to pick it up from my old house :( Still had my old address on HTS i guess! haha, anyway, the card is absolutely HUGE and the box is AMAZING as always Mr Quesada.

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

I know it's nothin you guys probly haven't seen before, but I'm just so happyIi got one of these! I knew i wan't gonna be able to make the Con, so to be able to get my hands on the coolest exclusive there is great!

Thank you Hasbro Toy Shop! you totally made up for having a F***KED UP BROKEN A$$ WEBSITE AT 8 IN THE MOTHAF***KIN MORNING WHEN IM TRYIN TO GIVE YOU MY MONEEY!!!!

We're square now =)

P.S. I also purchased the standard version from TRU, and I have to say, I'm almost if not completely satisfied with that version, and plan on it being my only opener.

The lights and (mostly) the sounds are great, and I've gotten used to the silver and think it looks really cool. and honestly, it would be totally feasable to get some purple and gold paint and convert him to classic colors. which i just may do....

Good news: The Target stores near me are doing their reset

Bad news: Thus far the only new figs they have put out have been out of the revision case. I already have those :P

Yeah, Same here. All I found at Target today was the Assassin's Creed figs and revision waves of MU. So much for the reset being all that exciting.

Thanks Rocco and Wickedgamer. Great pics.

I can't wait to get my Sentinel and other SDCC stuff. It's also coming with a bunch of IM stuff in both 6" and 3.75" that I had been holding off. Also can't wait to finally see some of wv 14 around here! Still haven't seen any of Thor wv2 and beyond or the IM2 stuff that everyone else is finding. I never noticed since I don't shop at them, but apparently all the Rite Aids around here are gone. Never would have missed them if it weren't for other people saying they've found some good IM swag there.lol

Going to check out some stores later today after we pick up our kids from their grandparents. I'll have 5 over excited kids, one patient (and helpful actually) wife, and an adorable baby "helping" me find some new stuff.

Hopefully I'll have something cool to show off soon.

oh, I don't know how I forgot. But at Target they had yet another Cap deluxe figure. They're up to #6 now. It's called "Spinning Attack" Captain America, but it really looks like US Agent under the armor thing. I'm such a sucker, because I bought it too. I can't help it. With othe characters I'm like, "why would they have that? that's not from the comics, cartoons, or movies!" But with Cap, I'm just like "whoa, cool!" and I plop down the money.lol

Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for the Cap Deluxe stuff. There are now at least 6 "different" ones.

oh, I don't know how I forgot. But at Target they had yet another Cap deluxe figure. They're up to #6 now. It's called "Spinning Attack" Captain America, but it really looks like US Agent under the armor thing. I'm such a sucker, because I bought it too. I can't help it. With othe characters I'm like, "why would they have that? that's not from the comics, cartoons, or movies!" But with Cap, I'm just like "whoa, cool!" and I plop down the money.lol

Anyway, keep your eyes peeled for the Cap Deluxe stuff. There are now at least 6 "different" ones.

I saw him the other day too, under his armor he looks like Steve Rogers as "The Captain" his harness looked like it could maybe make a good custom Fixer from Tbolts

So I've had 5 Targets pull the endcap display from the back for me and everyone is the revision one. Not one of them was the wave 14 tray. Only one target out of the 7 I have easy access to had wave 14, and I snagged all of them but the Astral Strange. Anyone else having this problem? Im worried because the tray has the astral strange in it, not the regular one. Now I know ill find a Strange eventually but the Astral one not so much, I'm hoping he shows up in regular cases and not just that endcap case then get phased out and they start sending out regualr strange and not the astral one anymore

wats there offical site on face book i found like 4 diff ones haa

it's the only one with 1,000,000 plus followers. on the left it says something like "like us for 20% off. You have to be on computer, can't get it from smartphone.

k thanks got it .... gonna try in see if my only toys r us has any sentinels in stock..

wats there offical site on face book i found like 4 diff ones haa

it's the only one with 1,000,000 plus followers. on the left it says something like "like us for 20% off. You have to be on computer, can't get it from smartphone.

k thanks got it .... gonna try in see if my only toys r us has any sentinels in stock..

Mine didn't have them out. They just got them in. I gave the front desk the item number and they pulled them from the back. Item number is 653646. Incase anyone needed it.