3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Went to Wheeling, WV to visit a friend. Checked every target on the way (sunday) and back (tuesday). Finally found Wave 14 on the end cap in Western PA. Bought Scarlet Spider, Skaar, and Dr. S (astral). Every other target was getting revision cases, both in OH and WV. Maybe it's a state thing in regards to distribution. Good luck on the search guys.

Finally found Skaar!! It was the only figure from that wave in the store. Everything else was really old MU. And they had nothing in the back. I just feel lucky to have SOMETHING to renew my belief that Hasbro hasn't written off my entire state.lol Perhaps I'll see others soon?

Oh, and for those in my area, it was the New Tampa Target, but save your gas. There really wasn't anything else, and nothing in the other lines either. But if you're looking for Lizard or Scorpion from the Spidey lines, then check out the Walmart just a couple miles south of there. That is ALL they had at Wally. That store pretty much always sucks for figures.

Oh, and I should add that my awesome wife is bringing home a Falcon and Astral Strange when she returns from Louisiana. She said they were definitely NOT MOC, but since I'm going to open them (and she got 10% off for it) I didn't mind. So that only leaves two others from that wave for me to find right?

I am about to buy a case of the Doctor Strange series of Marvel Universe. Anyone know what my chances are of getting both versions of the Doc Strange and both packaging variants of Scarlet Spider, also will have doubles so if anyone wants to trade, let me know.

I bet you will get both regular Strange's and upside down Scarlet Spider's. The Astral Strange, and right side up SS came in the endcap trays at Target and I'm willing to bet they won't be in regular cases.

Had an RX to fill so swung by Rite-Aid based on the posters stating that they have (might have) MU figures. I found one Ironman The Movie figure, one Thor The Movie figure and a whole peg of Hannah Montana Uno playing cards. All were over ten dollars.

Decided not to make any investments today.

Had an RX to fill so swung by Rite-Aid based on the posters stating that they have (might have) MU figures. I found one Ironman The Movie figure, one Thor The Movie figure and a whole peg of Hannah Montana Uno playing cards. All were over ten dollars.

Decided not to make any investments today.

Yeah, after striking out at over half a dozen stores, I've officially removed Rite-Aid as a searching destination. They are way too hit and miss to be relied upon (2 or 3 figures per store, at most), and their prices are ridiculous. $12 (after taxes) for a Marvel figure is just absurd, especially when I bought the exact same figure (Volstagg in my case) for less than $9 a few weeks ago. I can't imagine anyone resorting to that price unless they were totally out of options.

Went to 3 Targets,2 KMarts,1 Toysrus and 1 Walmart and all I found was crap lol nothin but IronMans,wreckers and Multiple mans lol Only endcap I saw besides the usual captain was a Spiderman endcap that just had crap............Oh but the good news was I found 48(I'm serious too) Artic Destros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here. All the bottom of the barrel characters.

Plus Gladiaotrs, FA Wolvies...ugh.

Found another MU End Crap...no its not a typo.

Every end cap that I've ever seen is filled with Ironman and Wrecker...with the occasional Team X Wolverine. Plus its not even an end cap...its like they just found extra space for the bad figures...not display or anything.

Okay I went to a second and third TRU today and again found NOTHING! big shock.

Went to I think 5 Wal-marts (honestly lost count as I got lost somewhere in the middle of the state). Last WM I went to, I honestly don't even know where I was. My wife has my GPS in Baton Rouge/New Orleans area so she can shop after work. I kept thinking I needed to turn around while I could still find my way back. But found one last WM and they had at least 3 each of the Warriors and about 6 or 7 destroyers from Thor!!!! I couldn't believe my luck. Almost midnight, probably close to 100 miles from home, and a WM in the middle of nowhere has the freaking Thor wv 2!!! Can't say how tempting it was to be a hoarder and snatch up ALL the warriors and like 5 Destroyers!lol But if anyone lives somewhere near Orlando possibly closer to Lakeland, basically in the middle of nowhere.... I think it was at least 20 to 30 miles to an interstate or other big highway. Check your Wally's!!!

Also, a couple Walmarts before that one I found one of the Frost Giant sets marked down to $17 so I picked that up too. Now that I probably would have gotten more than one if they had them, just because I know my kids would also like to set up some huge battle with a bunch of those guys.

Oh, I should mention, none of them are really MOC. Crappy packing, or stupid employees being careless when they put them on the pegs. But I'm going to open them anyway.