3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Okay I went to a second and third TRU today and again found NOTHING! big shock.

Went to I think 5 Wal-marts (honestly lost count as I got lost somewhere in the middle of the state). Last WM I went to, I honestly don't even know where I was. My wife has my GPS in Baton Rouge/New Orleans area so she can shop after work. I kept thinking I needed to turn around while I could still find my way back. But found one last WM and they had at least 3 each of the Warriors and about 6 or 7 destroyers from Thor!!!! I couldn't believe my luck. Almost midnight, probably close to 100 miles from home, and a WM in the middle of nowhere has the freaking Thor wv 2!!! Can't say how tempting it was to be a hoarder and snatch up ALL the warriors and like 5 Destroyers!lol But if anyone lives somewhere near Orlando possibly closer to Lakeland, basically in the middle of nowhere.... I think it was at least 20 to 30 miles to an interstate or other big highway. Check your Wally's!!!

Also, a couple Walmarts before that one I found one of the Frost Giant sets marked down to $17 so I picked that up too. Now that I probably would have gotten more than one if they had them, just because I know my kids would also like to set up some huge battle with a bunch of those guys.

Oh, I should mention, none of them are really MOC. Crappy packing, or stupid employees being careless when they put them on the pegs. But I'm going to open them anyway.

Damn, I really wish you had found those closer to home man.

yes, me too. I used almost an entire tank of gas today running around like a plastic crack addict.lol It's the other side of Lakeland somewhere. I know I took a left off 98 and headed East on a some state road. It was waaaaaay out there.lol

Oh, and Realone, $55 isn't bad. Is that about what everyone has been seeing it for at TRU's? I still haven't seen any at TRU anywhere near here. Kinda hoping they'll eventually get clearanced, as I'm sure everyone is. ;o)

Wow, I've never gone more than 10 miles from my home or out of my way to look for figures. How long and how frequent do posters take trips of that kind? At that point it's online shopping for me.

Well, the wife's out of town and my dad wanted all 6 of my kids to spend the night with them. So I was free to roam around the world so to speak. It wasn't planned. I just kept going and going.lol

But that's pretty unusual for me. I don't usually have the luxury of roaming around like that. However, any time we take family trips, it's just understood that we're stopping at any and all Walmarts, Targets, and ToysRUs stores along the way.

Wow, I've never gone more than 10 miles from my home or out of my way to look for figures. How long and how frequent do posters take trips of that kind? At that point it's online shopping for me.

probably like 2 times a month I will sometimes drive 1-3 hours away to hit other targets/walmarts/toys r us's, its sometimes nice to explore other areas, and most of the time I find things I wanted that I couldnt get in my area...I always roll with another collector, we divide driving...its a lot of fun

The ones at TRU are going for 49.99 at the moment. what's even better, if you are a rewards member, you get the instant $10 savings over a $50 purchase.

I'm going to stick with TRU for the sentinel. more discounts.

yes, me too. I used almost an entire tank of gas today running around like a plastic crack addict.lol It's the other side of Lakeland somewhere. I know I took a left off 98 and headed East on a some state road. It was waaaaaay out there.lol

Oh, and Realone, $55 isn't bad. Is that about what everyone has been seeing it for at TRU's? I still haven't seen any at TRU anywhere near here. Kinda hoping they'll eventually get clearanced, as I'm sure everyone is. ;o)

Yep it was at Target, and they were in the bottom of a buggy covered with Bakugan. I was about to leave the store thinking there was nothing, but something told me to ask an employee, he said what they had was in a buggy somewhere. We found it and started digging, and I found the Stranges, SS's, Falcon and Skars.

I only got 3 pm's, but the 2nd Strange and Skar was already spoken for. As for pix...

DSC02380.jpg

The cool thing is that the Scarlet Spider I picked up from this same Target 2 weeks ago was the other version witrh Scarlet Spider on the card standing right side up.

Just found what I think was a Target endcap. The figs were below the Spiderman endcap box thingy. Even worse, they were behind a huge sign advertising a sale on Spiderman toys. No wonder they were all there! No W14 but I grabbed a Thanos and a Flame On Human Torch. Never seen either in the wild. I left behind two Cyclops for any collectors that can spot them. Willing to trade Thanos or FO Torch for Dr. Strange. Also need a Deadpool/Taskmaster two-pack.

If you're in the Southeast Michigan area around Ann Arbor, they were on Carpenter Road. Gotta help the Michigan collectors.

My areas Target's have all put up the "new" end cap displays this week but only have old waves. Have yet to see anything wave 14. However, ive run across multiple Cyclops, Apocalypse, Gladiator, etc. I even saw a Cable w/hope which i bought for a friend.

My areas Walmarts (theres 2 with in 5 mins of each other). Neither carry MU figures. However, i did happen to find Lizard and Scorpion at one of them and must have just missed the Strech Strike Venom =(

My areas TRU. This place is for s**t. Seriously, they have had 3 Multiple Man for the past 2-3 months sitting on 3 of the 5 pegs allocated to MU. I've spoken to many employees about it and even the stores manager all of which have said they have put new ones out all the time.....BS man. I go here nearly every day on my way to or from work and its always the same.....

Yep it was at Target, and they were in the bottom of a buggy covered with Bakugan. I was about to leave the store thinking there was nothing, but something told me to ask an employee, he said what they had was in a buggy somewhere. We found it and started digging, and I found the Stranges, SS's, Falcon and Skars.

I only got 3 pm's, but the 2nd Strange and Skar was already spoken for. As for pix...

DSC02380.jpg

The cool thing is that the Scarlet Spider I picked up from this same Target 2 weeks ago was the other version witrh Scarlet Spider on the card standing right side up.

sweet pick up!!!

Looks like I wan't the only one who had good luck at Target today too from the forums! Went in after work and saw 3 upside down Scarlet Spiders...I knew that meant reg Strange but none on the pegs. I Scanned a fig and it said in stockroom so i asked a great Target associate and he said that they had 10 in the back and he would briing them out for me :-) Got 2 regular Stranges and a Dr Doom. Both figs look awesome although one of the Stranges has iffy paint on the chest. Also on side note saw the clearence Giant Battle Packs at Wally World for 17 bucks also!Strange.jpg