3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

got my wave 4 thor in frm bbts yesterday, siff is awesome..the black destroyer is nothing but a repaint of the first..buts its cool in black

havent decided on what im going to do with the other 3 figures yet

does sif have a normal ball/socket neck joint or is it like the rest of the thor line with the swivel/hinge type?

Hit the jackpot in the clearance isle at my local Target. I found a Black Panther/ Iron Man two pack for $2, and then scored a TRON Legacy Light Jet for just $7! I also decided to snag the TRON Black Guard that's been pegwarming for months. Maybe I can customize it or something, but even if I don't use it it's no big deal, it was only $1.

I found the entire wave 14 this morning with reg Dr. Strange at Target! I've yet to see the actual end cap display but the figures were spread between the pegs and the end shelf. I can finally cancel my BBTS pre-order since I just saved about $15 by buying them at retail.

I am kinda bummed that I passed on the stand-up Scarlet Spider I found last week. Does anybody have one they'd be willing to sell or trade for an upside down Scarlet Spidey?

We've got the Dr. Strange wave in Richmond, VA. I just got the whole wave with a regular Dr. Strange.

I had my local Target put them on hold for me as soon as they were putting them out, good thing too as by the time I went back to check them out on the end-cap, all 3+ Dr. Stranges that had been there were gone.

I saw this message last night, and I got bummed out as I am from Richmond also and I know how hard it is to find new MUs in this area. However, this morning I went to a Target on the southside, and to my surprise I found two sets of Solid Strange and Upside Down Scarlet Spidey. The second set is up for trade. I am looking for a ML Ms Marvel, 4" Thundercats, or cash.

Yesterday i hit a Target store, the action figure aisle was bare, no Assain's Creed figures, GI Joe had 4 frosty Destro's and MU was lame, one entire peg of old Iron Man figures and the end cap display was raped, no new figures. I di buy the Crossbones comic 2 pk and the Red Skull exclusive 2 pack, it almost seemed like a wasted trip.

Hit my Target today since yesterday they were in mid-reset and I was sure that lone AIM soldier would get some company. Turns out, he didn't. I scanned him and there are none in the stockroom! I know they had the endcap display with wave 14 because just over a week ago I asked a guy if they had any in the back and he came out with 1 each of wave 14 minus Falcon. He said he couldn't bring anymore out because they were part of a display they had to put up during reset. So I figured, meh I'll come snag Falcon after the reset... That entire display never saw the light of day. It literally sold out from the stockroom.

On the plus side, since they have ONE MU figure in the whole store they should get in a few cases and maybe I can get regular Strange and Falcon soon. Does anyone know what days Target gets shipments?

Hit my Target today since yesterday they were in mid-reset and I was sure that lone AIM soldier would get some company. Turns out, he didn't. I scanned him and there are none in the stockroom! I know they had the endcap display with wave 14 because just over a week ago I asked a guy if they had any in the back and he came out with 1 each of wave 14 minus Falcon. He said he couldn't bring anymore out because they were part of a display they had to put up during reset. So I figured, meh I'll come snag Falcon after the reset... That entire display never saw the light of day. It literally sold out from the stockroom.

On the plus side, since they have ONE MU figure in the whole store they should get in a few cases and maybe I can get regular Strange and Falcon soon. Does anyone know what days Target gets shipments?

The ones around me are Wed, and Friday.

Got my SDCC stuff from HTS today. All I can say is......amazing!

Well done Hasbro.

If anyone wants to see additional pics of my Haul I will post, but I never seem to be able to add pictures anymore. Has that problem been fixed?

My Target did its reset and all I can say is how disappointed I am. Really bad selection of figures on the endcap.....

Still have not seen Cap wave 3 yet.

Huge winnings today.

Got my SDCC Sentinel from HTS.com

Got the other version at TRU. Also they had Deadpool/Taskmaster which I picked up. Even saw a Thanos, which is the 2nd I've seen in the wild, didn't need this one.

The SDCC packaging and the Sentinel itself are amazing. One of my favorite parts of my collection. The ToyBiz Sentinel still measures up though, I like that one even more.