3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Hunted at 2 local Targets that have done the reset and have come up with nothing for Wave 14..grrrr. Seems like a lot of other people are having good luck with it. Anyone have any to spare for sale? I'm looking for all of them except for Skaar. Shoot me a pm if you are feeling kind

Think about it!

Skaar is very nicely done...

P.S. Welcome aboard.

Think about it!

Skaar is very nicely done...

P.S. Welcome aboard.

Thank you for the welcoming :) Trying not to act greedy. I would imagine that if I were face to face with a Skaar figure right now I would probably pick it up, he's just the one I am least looking forward to though. Even more awesome if he is done well...

Ok, my rant for the day...I'm really beginning to get disheartened. I've been looking forward to Dr. Strange since they first showed us the figure. Now that the wave is actually out, no matter where I go I have seen very little if any of the wave and neither of the Stranges. It's really starting to get to me. Well today I called my Target and they said, yes we have an endcap up now so here I go hoping and haul off to Target. Well let's just say I've had it with my Target. So rant over but for you guys' pleasure and laughs here's the "famous" endcap of my Target.

post-24108-1312590367_thumb.jpg

Ok, my rant for the day...I'm really beginning to get disheartened. I've been looking forward to Dr. Strange since they first showed us the figure. Now that the wave is actually out, no matter where I go I have seen very little if any of the wave and neither of the Stranges. It's really starting to get to me. Well today I called my Target and they said, yes we have an endcap up now so here I go hoping and haul off to Target. Well let's just say I've had it with my Target. So rant over but for you guys' pleasure and laughs here's the "famous" endcap of my Target.

That's exactly how every target around me has been displaying them if at all. Not much of a "display".

I saw a similar set-up when I was in Warner Robins, but it had at least a few Wave 13 figures mixed in.

thats the pathetic craptastic endcaps that are around here too.

Not trying to throw salt in anyones wounds but Wave 14 hit here in Waco,TX... I was able to get both of the Regular Stranges (offered one to my buddy for the $6.99 but he would pass... :wacko: ) got scarlet spider, doom, skarr and falcon. All decent figures but strange is crazy nice. Okay now dont you all go crazy here but I want to help someone with 1 strange, 1 skarr, 1 falcon, 1 doom, 1 s.spider, inbox me.

Wandered into my target last night around 10 PM - honestly not expecting much - and as I approached, saw the oft rumoured endcap, and the super friendly face of the baby carrier himself: Cable. Two of em actually. Not sure if he's still a big deal, but they're both up for trade.

Still no wave 14, but i have hope (no pun intended) that they will show up soon.

I got my phasing Vision in the mail today from Magus, (HUGE Thanks from me and the kids) and picked up my wife at the airport and she had the Astral Dr Strange and a Falcon that she picked up in Baton Rouge - still haven't seen those around here. Now I just need to find Scarlet Spider and Dr Doom - the alliterative two in that wave. It's been a good week, despite having to handle the kids by myself for a few days.

Heading to SeaWorld tomorrow and hoping that maybe some stores over there or possibly Downtown Disney will have something new to keep up my lucky streak.

Dang. You guys find so much cool stuff... today, I went everywhere and I only saw Thanos and Apocalypse for the FIRST time in the wild (at Target's new endcap), however; since the reveal of the Thanos/Warlock pack at SDCC that has a better paint job, I passed.

A couple of months ago I pre-ordered Dr. Strange and Falcon online, but my debit/credit card expired and since then my CVC2 code has changed. When I checked my order, it said it was on hold... but it also had new info saying that anyone who ordered a Dr. Strange would randomly receive either an Astral form or Regular figure. That sorta ticks me off. I went home and ordered a Dr. Strange & Falcon off of ebay. I'm sick of waiting and there aren't many figs I want until the December wave comes out anyway. If I get charged & receive the ones I originally pre-ordered, I'll let everyone know.

Wandered into my target last night around 10 PM - honestly not expecting much - and as I approached, saw the oft rumoured endcap, and the super friendly face of the baby carrier himself: Cable. Two of em actually. Not sure if he's still a big deal, but they're both up for trade.

Still no wave 14, but i have hope (no pun intended) that they will show up soon.

PM'd!