3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Stopped at 4 target's today. Picked up some stuff for me and bigbudman. Also got an extra hydra movie fig, clear strange, dr doom and son of hulk Skaar. I also have wave 2 destroyer. I'm looking for variant hydra and variant red skull, wave 3 or 4 of Thor figs. I'd also trade any two of mine for regular dr strange. Let me know if you want anything I have.

Hit my usual two Targets today and found both put Marvel Universe stuff out on the end caps but neither had any new stuff, just revision cases. I saw about three Flame On Human Torches, a couple of Cyclopses, and the like. Still looking for regular Doctor Strange.

I also got my SDCC stuff yesterday. Woo!

Hey everyone, here's my first post. (I apologize if I'm supposed to include photos with this as proof but, it's all I can do at the moment to post what I've gotten so far.

I just started purchasing the MU 3.75 figures this week as I am a filmmaker, and hope to use them for my stop motion hobby.

So far I have gotten the following:

(Walmart) CA Series: Winter Soldier, Cap, Red Skull, US Agent

(Target) Spidey Series: Rhino, Venom CA Series: Crossbones MU: Apocalypse, Constrictor, Wrecker, WW Hulk, Yellow Jacket

(Meijer) Spidey Series: Spider-Man, Dr. Octopus

(TRU) CA Series: Captain Britain MU: Namor, Sunfire, Union Jack, IM2 4 Pack (Iron Man MkVI, Nick Fury, 2x Ground Battle Drones)

I think this will be enough to get me started on the first arc of my stop motion show. I look forward to talking with my new fellow collectors more and thanks for reading!

Hey everyone, here's my first post. (I apologize if I'm supposed to include photos with this as proof but, it's all I can do at the moment to post what I've gotten so far.

I just started purchasing the MU 3.75 figures this week as I am a filmmaker, and hope to use them for my stop motion hobby.

(Target) Spidey Series: Rhino, Venom CA Series: Crossbones MU: Apocalypse, Constrictor, Wrecker, WW Hulk, Yellow Jacket

(TRU) CA Series: Captain Britain MU: Namor, Sunfire, Union Jack, IM2 4 Pack (Iron Man MkVI, Nick Fury, 2x Ground Battle Drones)

I think this will be enough to get me started on the first arc of my stop motion show. I look forward to talking with my new fellow collectors more and thanks for reading!

OK, Mr. Spielberg: We need photos and movies!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard!

I will get photos taken as soon as I get them all opened. And please, I'm no Mr. Spielberg...

go with Cameron and we'll call it even.

Welcome aboard!

I will get photos taken as soon as I get them all opened. And please, I'm no Mr. Spielberg...

go with Cameron and we'll call it even.

OK, man...

Pro photos, that's all we need!

LOL!

I found absolutely nothing on my jaunt through random Targets today. The only new thing I saw was the Spinning Attack Captain America, which is nice, but I only really want it for the shield and the gauntlets. Not gonna drop $12 on it just for those two things. Maybe it'll clearance at some point.

One of the Targets I drove to had the new front aisle display...and it was 95% Iron Man. I'll post a pic later.

I drove to a random Wal-Mart and they had only two MU figures: Black Suit Spider-Man and Mystique. Ugh.

My search for Wave 14, Destroyer, Warriors 3, and Sif continues. Sorry that I could not help anyone today.

Holy. Crap.

My wife and my best friend and I decided to try out a new place that opened for dinner (Basils, which was great), but the wait was 1 hour--no surprise on opening weekend.

There was a pub nearby and my usual Target, which is typically terrible about restocking. I figured while we waited, I would pop in since it was tax free weekend.

To my surprise/utter shock, they had restocked AMAZINGLY well. They had all of wave 14, including the regular non astral dr. strange! I grabbed TAX FREE 4 items that I never thought I would see at retail

haul.jpg

For you Star Wars fans (like me as well), they had the Blu Ray commerative 4 packs, the new gun ship, but not much as far as new figs.

@Nikster: Awesome FIND

on the other hand I went to Target today, and all I found was about 4-5 Cases of the new Revisions...Lame all the FO Torchs, and Cables were gone...

So there is probably a Scalper in my area, not that I needed either, I just have solid Proof Now, ha ha ha...

Really in need of the scarlet spider, and the Skaar now...

Stopped at 4 target's today. Picked up some stuff for me and bigbudman. Also got an extra hydra movie fig, clear strange, dr doom and son of hulk Skaar. I also have wave 2 destroyer. I'm looking for variant hydra and variant red skull, wave 3 or 4 of Thor figs. I'd also trade any two of mine for regular dr strange. Let me know if you want anything I have.

Where at here in OH? I'm looking for Skaar and Regular Strange still. Any chance of getting that Skaar off of you? The best I have for trade is a Cable with Hope but the card isn't immaculate.

I found absolutely nothing on my jaunt through random Targets today. The only new thing I saw was the Spinning Attack Captain America, which is nice, but I only really want it for the shield and the gauntlets. Not gonna drop $12 on it just for those two things. Maybe it'll clearance at some point.

One of the Targets I drove to had the new front aisle display...and it was 95% Iron Man. I'll post a pic later.

I drove to a random Wal-Mart and they had only two MU figures: Black Suit Spider-Man and Mystique. Ugh.

My search for Wave 14, Destroyer, Warriors 3, and Sif continues. Sorry that I could not help anyone today.

The "deluxe" figures go for $12 at your targets? They're $10 at pretty much all the targets around here. At Walmart and TRU they go for 12 - 15 depending on where you are, but I don't remember seeing them above 10 at a Target.

As for Strange....not in my neck of the woods. I've only got the astral version because my wife brought him home from another state, but no regular version. And I've been to 3 different TRU and not seen a single Sentinel at retail. I even asked them to check the back and they came back saying they didn't think they were even going to be getting them. I can't complain though, I've been getting some pretty decent stuff lately and probably should slow down on the spending for a while anyway. Especially since I'm finding myself wanting to get the Thundercats figs more and more.lol Not sure if I'm gonna be able to stay strong and not add yet another line of figs to our incredible mess!

daaaaang! You guys are all super lucky for finding these things. i've got no wave 14 around me. I've seen plenty of venoms, scorpions, and lizards, but I just can't will myself to pick it up. I think the only new figure i've gotten in awhile was the SDCC ML Thor. It's an amazing figure. But... no MU for awhile now. I'm trying to be patient but it's so hard!