3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Make that three. And I'd sweeten the pot if necessary.

I suppose the bright side is that I'm not alone in having the worst luck in finding stuff ever.

I wouldn't consider my luck bad. I've found just about everything I really wanted in the wild and traded for what I couldn't find. A month ago, I found Wave 14 and helped out everyone I could. Unfortunately, the only thing I didn't find was regular Dr. Strange, and he's the only figure I wanted out of that wave.

I snagged a couple AIM soldiers to support my future modok, and also a couple cap line standard Hydra soldiers 2 for $10.99... from Target! more than happy to price match since my TRU is still pegwarming wreckers, winter soldiers and iron spideys, nothing for cap, and still the SAME first six thor figs.

WHERE IS WAVES 2-4??? hopefully this sale clears some room, but i believe there is no hope for the Thor line as many of us predicted in the first place... sad... i want King Loki!

I went to visit my dad in the hospital about 80 miles away, and stopped at a few stores the nearest that carried mu was about 60 miles away ): but target had some great stuff. no wave 14, but I got an Archangel (he is up for trade) and a Thanos I left Spiderwoman Yellowjacket, and cap and Klaw comic pack nothing even remotely new, but a good day none the less. that same target had every captain america figure so far except single carded red skull and crossbones, and even better their deluxe figures were priced at 9.99. my luck with tru was somewhat worse, starting with the fact that the nearest one is in Washington. they had nothig but A horde of ironmen 2 Wintersoldiers and a black spidey. and then to make matters worse while my daughter was looking for a toy they came and kicked us out, no early warning over the intercom, no hurry up shoppers we are closing, just a guy coming up and saying we are closing come this way. and it was 7.15 idk seemed like a random time to close, and my daughter is 2 so it was hard getting her to leave without buying this bird thing she wanted. horrible customer service imo. oh well.

I've never seen anything close to wave 14 in NYC......

Finally had some free time went and did a few rounds and found no wave 14 just gladiators and apocalypses, 1 cyclops the rest were ghost riders and mystiques. i drove probably a whole 30 mile radius. ive been checking ebay and used the nearest first option saw theres 2 people 10 miles from me with the figures. dont think they order boxes judging by the amount they have been selling.

Well my BDAy is this tuesday but since I got another dentist appointment then and school starting this week my family decided to shower me with gifts today lol so big birthday haul today! ^^

I got......

Galactus/silver surfer

Archangel

Red Skull(cap line)

Dark Hawkeye

Yellow Jacket

Black Widow

Ghost Rider

My brother found the Archangel at a CVS lol

My "good" Target just restocked with non-colored Strange case (they were all gone though). Also, I have never found a stretch Venom or Shocker yet. If anyone finds one please LMK. I have a 2010 MU SDCC Thor I would trade.

Is that Venom the one from the Spider-Man series? The Venom I have in the pic of my haul?...

If it is, the Target I got it at has like 6 of them.