3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

just saw the most random thing. a gigantic battles blue and yellow Goliath w/ ditko iron man for 9.99 at t.j. maxx

Wahhh?!?!?! Must run to TJ Maxx now!!!

And of course my TJ Maxx has nothing. If anyone finds more of these I would gladly pay a premium for them!!

I'll send a pm when I get home from work in an hour or so.

just saw the most random thing. a gigantic battles blue and yellow Goliath w/ ditko iron man for 9.99 at t.j. maxx

Wahhh?!?!?! Must run to TJ Maxx now!!!

And of course my TJ Maxx has nothing. If anyone finds more of these I would gladly pay a premium for them!!

I'll send a pm when I get home from work in an hour or so.

Hook. A. Brotha. Up.

I could go for one of those too. Of course I would prefer a Giant Skrull (mine has 2 right legs), but i always regretted not picking up that pack too. I'll check my local TJ Maxx, but i'm not holding my breath.

Well went by the Target by my dentist today(The good target) and BAM wave 14! lol no Dr. Strange but I did pick up a Skaar and Falcon though and the MU,spidey and cap lines were all on clearance so I went ahead and picked up an Iron Patriot,Gladiator,Doc Ock(non translucent orange arms) and a Rhino.That Target never fails me lol patience is the key now if I can find Dr.Strange...............

My walmart tonight had there general stuff. Lots of revision left overs and gladiators and wolverines. Did have a black spider man and Thanos. They DO have the new team packs. One x-force, two fantastic fours and one x-force. They also have the marked down Gaint Packs. Lots of them. Four Frost Giants and Five Bill foster all at 17 dollers. My question for anyone with a Disney Store. Have you seen the New Marvel Selects Hawkeye in stores . i ordered two from online yesterday but didn't know if it was a pre order or not.

wow, stuck at home all day and couldn't run errands or, more importantly, SHOP! Let my wife take the van instead of the truck since she had a longer drive today. Left me stranded with 6 kids and no way to go anywhere. She didn't get home with the van until close to 7pm. I thought, there's no point in going out in bad weather just to check out a TRU that's almost 20 miles away. It'll be picked over anyway. We went out anyway aaaaaaand.......

Well, as many of you who shopped today found out, Wave 14 has finally started hitting some stores.

I managed to grab Dr Doom and Scarlett Spider at TRU along with some more AIM soldiers (cuz you can't have too many bad guys) and a Carnage (because I can't remember IF I have it or WHERE it might be! gotta check my excel file) The DD and SS cards were bent badly, but we're going to open them anyway so it doesn't matter really.

Then I went to Target which didn't have crap except 4 Gladiators and 3 or 4 of some other figure I can't remember, probably IM.

Last went to Walmart, now close to 10pm, and they had a brand new box of wave 14! And, get this, REGULAR Dr Strange! Grabbed Skaar too with the Skaar stand, already have the "Son of Hulk" version. Of course, they also had DD and SS with mint cards, but since I just got the bent card ones at TRU for cheaper anyway there wasn't any point in snatching them from someone else. They also had Scorpoin and Lizard there, but I already have those too.

So for today really really late start but snagged

@ TRU discount:

Scarlet Spider

Dr Doom

3x AIM Soldiers

MC Carnage

@ regular price:

Regular Dr Strange

Skaar (with Skaar stand)

I'd try to take some pics, but I've still got to deal with all my pictures from the Rays game yesterday before I take anymore.

it's not 3 3/4 inch, but it made me laugh haha

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-Legend-X-Men-Bl...9#ht_1310wt_751

it's a super rare wolverine figure!!!! hahaha. guess some people are just super desperate.

I actually saw that from another seller in China. Either by itself or in a lot

Anybody know what this 6" figure is from?

451465526_o.jpg