3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

it's not 3 3/4 inch, but it made me laugh haha

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-Legend-X-Men-Bl...9#ht_1310wt_751

it's a super rare wolverine figure!!!! hahaha. guess some people are just super desperate.

I actually saw that from another seller in China. Either by itself or in a lot

Anybody know what this 6" figure is from?

451465526_o.jpg

it's from the Spiderman Classics line. It came with an action-gimmick motorcycle

Found three more targets in Washington state that got wave 14 this morning.All three cases had bent cards like the two I found yesterday.Do you guys think maybe the whole shipment to our region had the pallet crushed by something? Can anybody else in Washington confirm this is not just happening in my region(Pierce and King counties)? It can't be a coincidence.

Everything we've found have been bent/curled cards.

Found three more targets in Washington state that got wave 14 this morning.All three cases had bent cards like the two I found yesterday.Do you guys think maybe the whole shipment to our region had the pallet crushed by something? Can anybody else in Washington confirm this is not just happening in my region(Pierce and King counties)? It can't be a coincidence.

The revision case and half of the cases of wave 14 have been bent. I wondered the same thing based on how many were messed up. Good thing I am a loose collector.

So, got back last night from my trip to Spain. Went to Target this morning since I've been outta the loop for about 3 weeks now and figured I'd try my luck. Well, found all of wave 14 including both Dr. Strange's being regular version. Super stoked on this score, it's about time my Target actually got something new. But, now I wanna go check out TRU for their sale, but I wish I had known ahead of time about the sale before visiting Target because I coulda gotten Target to price match if I had an ad, right?

Anyway, I'm open to trading one of the following for a Strange Astral version: Skaar, Dr. Doom, Scarlet Spiderman(upside down), or Hydra Soldier (cap line).

LMK if anyone is interested.

Buddy of mine found Wave 14 at Target today and stashed them all for me. I only wanted Falcon, Scarlet Spidey, and Strange. Unfortunately for me, Strange was the astral version, so I didn't pick him up, but I did leave him stashed in case anyone on the boards wanted him. I put back Doom and Skaar. Might get Doom later on, but he's not essential at this time.

If anyone needs the astral Strange and has any of the following, we could work out a trade:

Regular Dr. Strange, Stretch Strike Venom, Lizard, Scorpion.

That's all I'm missing from what's out/what I want.

Found my new favorite Target. It seems completely unknown to scalpers or fellow collectors. And they constantly restock! Last week I went there and grabbed FO Human Torch and Thanos, today, another restock, grabbed Phasing Vision (never seen him in store) and another Thanos. I swear they had 5 pegs full of MU's, and only a few Iron Men. One Thanos and the Vision are up for trade. Need wave 14, especially Dr. Strange. I can also get Cyclops for a trade as well.

Buddy of mine found Wave 14 at Target today and stashed them all for me. I only wanted Falcon, Scarlet Spidey, and Strange. Unfortunately for me, Strange was the astral version, so I didn't pick him up, but I did leave him stashed in case anyone on the boards wanted him. I put back Doom and Skaar. Might get Doom later on, but he's not essential at this time.

If anyone needs the astral Strange and has any of the following, we could work out a trade:

Regular Dr. Strange, Stretch Strike Venom, Lizard, Scorpion.

That's all I'm missing from what's out/what I want.

PM Sent

Posting this per request from fellow board member, RichardC, who is at work and no computer access. He just picked up a Doctor Strange for me{YAY! :biggrin: } and said that if anyone needed any of the other wave 14 figures to PM me or him and let him know so he can go back and get them for sale/trade as they had multiples of everyone but Strange.

My Target finally restocked their MU. They had what appeared to be one wave 14 case and one revision case. They had one of each wave 14 figure except for, of course, Dr Stange. But they did have a Falcon which I needed. Now to track down the good Dr... If anyone finds an extra Strange they'd be willing to sell for cost + shipping I'd be very grateful. I hate searching for just one figure in the wild. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Is that really a factory error or did he mess with it?

Someone's really good at steaming open the bubbles and re-sealing them. There's no way a Chinese kid would get the wrong head and wrong hands and forget the webbing on that body then seal it up. Chinese kids are too awesome for that.