3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Oh man! I actually got something like this about 4 months ago - It was an Archangel packaging with a GI Joe 25th Anniversary Boxed Set version of Storm Shadow in it.

There was another one that was the 25th Anniversary boxed set version of Cobra Commander (helmet missing) on another Archangel card, hanging on the same peg. Both were factory sealed and obviously hadn't been tampered with at the store, especially since they were figures that had been on the shelves for almost 2 years at that point.

I was honestly peeved at the time because I really wanted the Archangel figure, but I picked it up since I figured it was at least funny. I never thought anybody might bif that much on the goofy thing. I'll have to take some pictures and put them up on their own thread.

Has anybody else seen something like this?

holy crap!

missing all his straps and has a GiJoe head! I wonder how they opened the package though...

and I can't believe people bid on it

I found wave 14 In my town yesterday. I literally almost screamed when I saw that first REGULAR strange on the pegs!!!! I picked up two scarlet spiders, one falcon,one doom, and a apocalypse. There were two regular stranges there, but I have no interest in the character. I opened one scarlet spider and the apocalypse, but kept everything else MOC. Scarlet spider is hands down my favourite marvel universe figure. As an added bonus, all of my joints were tight, so yay!!!

I hit 3 Target stores to come up empty handed, no Wave 14 at all, just left over revision figures i already have and a ton of older Iron Mans and Spideys AAARRRGGGHHH !

I saw all of the New Thundercats stuff minus the Tower of Omens playset, easy pass and i did pick up the New Neca Predator Hound & some of the Assain's Creed figures.

4 Wal-Marts + 3 Targets + 2 TRUs = zero MU figures :sad:

Like everyone else, I did my run earlier today. Picked up Doom and Scarlet Spider for RunRMC65, and finally saw Sentinel at retail. That thing is friggin' huge, but sadly won't be a part of my collection. Did see the new Thundercats toys, and was turned off by the antiquated T-crotch. I was tempted to get Panthro for custom purposes, but don't have a clue where to begin with him.

Other than that, it was pretty dull. Picked up an extra Taskmaster/Deadpool set for $11 at Wal-Mart the other day, and checked the reset planners to confirm where MU would be located.

detail.jpg

detail.jpg

i ran across these preview pics for New Avengers Annual with Dell'otto (my fave) art, and im like alright, Goliath is relevant again, time to hit up Wally and grab one for $17......nope. gone, and the shelf sticker red tagged.

Now i gotta wait for them to hit TJMaxx :dry:

Can somone lmk what is going on here.Did they raise these guys from the dead to fight again or something?I cannot keep up anymore.