3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

detail.jpg

detail.jpg

i ran across these preview pics for New Avengers Annual with Dell'otto (my fave) art, and im like alright, Goliath is relevant again, time to hit up Wally and grab one for $17......nope. gone, and the shelf sticker red tagged.

Now i gotta wait for them to hit TJMaxx :dry:

Can somone lmk what is going on here.Did they raise these guys from the dead to fight again or something?I cannot keep up anymore.

AFAIK, most of those characters were still alive, but not being used in any comics. Goliath is the only one that I know of that was dead, but the rest were just obscure. Captain Ultra? Virtue? Legacy? I only knew who they were because I'm obsessive over the Marvel Handbooks, but that roster pushed even my knowledge to its limit. I can't imagine most people would have had a clue without some type of re-introduction.

I haven't been following the New Avengers since they re-launched it at #1, but I think back at the end of World War Hulk Bill Foster's nephew was discovered to have the same growing powers and was working for Damage Patrol. I don't remember his name though. Could this be the new Goliath?

Could be. I thought that the comic in question (Avengers Annual) hadn't been released yet, so all we're looking at is a preview with no idea of how the team came together or who could be under some of those masks/aliases.

detail.jpg

detail.jpg

i ran across these preview pics for New Avengers Annual with Dell'otto (my fave) art, and im like alright, Goliath is relevant again, time to hit up Wally and grab one for $17......nope. gone, and the shelf sticker red tagged.

Now i gotta wait for them to hit TJMaxx :dry:

Can somone lmk what is going on here.Did they raise these guys from the dead to fight again or something?I cannot keep up anymore.

AFAIK, most of those characters were still alive, but not being used in any comics. Goliath is the only one that I know of that was dead, but the rest were just obscure. Captain Ultra? Virtue? Legacy? I only knew who they were because I'm obsessive over the Marvel Handbooks, but that roster pushed even my knowledge to its limit. I can't imagine most people would have had a clue without some type of re-introduction.

I'm confused because I believe they are taking the name of Revengers, which also happend to be the name of the Cancerverse version of the Avengers from Realm of Kings through Thanos Imperative.

I think Osborn is actually going to be team leader. There's going to be some kind of exoneration for Osborn apparently between New Avengers 16.1 and 18 where he gets control of this team or one like it.

Also, I got about 5 PM's asking if I can trade an Astral Strange, I actually don't have a spare one for trade. I'll consider the PM's responded to with this post.

Spent 3 hours tonight working on a custom Angrir Breaker of Souls. Pics coming this week when he's painted and done.

Nice! Good way to wake up in the morning.

The whole Dr. Strange wave showed up at a Target in Alhambra two days ago. I snagged everybody, which was silly, because I already had a Dr. Strange in the mail and the Dr. Doom was totally unnecessary. Strange and Skaar are my favorites from the wave, in fact. Skaar has grown on me as a figure, so that I actually really like the figure they made. Warts and all. And Strange is badass. I thought they'd be using the Guardian mold for him, but it seems an entirely new mold. Echo notwithstanding, it is cool to have a New Avengers lineup from the Leneill Yu period. My favorite Avengers team.

Wow, i've been getting kinda lucky lately. I went to two different targets and both times I saw two full sets of wave 14. Then I went to toys r us and they got a HUGE, and I mean HUGE truck this morning. I could barely walk through the isles because they had so many boxes. I got there in the morning it had been picked over. They had several cases of the new MU stuff, tons of dc and mattel things. the new DCUC two packs, if any one collects those, and they also got some new halo figures, which has been a new obsession for me on top of my marvel stuff. The sculpts and paint on those things are just amazing. But yea, tons of MU again. At all the targets and the toys r us they also had the captain america variant hydra soldiers. Prob like 3 at each place. A few people messaged me about them but when the servers went down idk who messaged me.

But I do have a reg dr strange on hand for trade. Im' not really looking for much, but if you have some halo reach figures I'd trade it away for that. If your looking for other stuff that I saw throughout the day, just send me a message and I'll go back and see if I can find it again!

I think this is the case.

Good to be back.

I haven't been following the New Avengers since they re-launched it at #1, but I think back at the end of World War Hulk Bill Foster's nephew was discovered to have the same growing powers and was working for Damage Patrol. I don't remember his name though. Could this be the new Goliath?

Lol..... glad this site is back up... ive missed it.. ha. This weekend i went hunting for stuff since i have the tru add 2 for 1099 and i found alot of stuff at target.. found a wave of the newest iron man figures think wave 5.. grabed them all will post pics later. found a dark red carnage.. found cap america wave 3 minus red skull.. and found an extra falcon skarr and spidey... also grab a thing and kittie pryd.. all for 2 for 10.99. Cant go wrong.. now jus ned the green red skull, comic hydra troops and wave 3n 4 of thor.. :)

Man, the Sif and Destroyer look awesome. Hope everyone who wants one is able to get their hands on those!

I saw two Scarlet Spiders at my local Target the other day. No sign of any of the other figures. My BBTS order shipped so that's all set, but now I'm wondering whether I'll get Astral or Regular Dr. Strange.

It seems the regular version is popping up more frequently now...

this is my weeks haul

The thor Figures i actually found in Fao Schwartz of all places

DSC03518.jpg

How in the goddamn hell did you get Dr. Strange to pose like that?

He is mostly balancing on the mug behind him

@ LL

Thanks my son had fun taking that picture with them he said spiderman was chewing gum real loud

I like you use of the gen rex head for cannonball I grabbed one on clearance and am working on my own just not sure which suit to give him