3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I have a Falcon, Skaar, and Doom hidden at a Target. I am planning on swinging by there Monday morning and releasing them unless someone here needs some help. I will ship for $11 loose or $14 MOC. Not looking for much except some loose Galatic Heroes C-3PO or R2-D2. I would take an even trade for those two. I know it they are not MU related, but times are slow until wave 15 picks up and I need to fuel my figure addiction. PM me if you are interested, or if you just want to sell me the Galatic Heroes.

Wasn't sure what I'd find after a relocation drive from the Midwest to SoCal with my girlfriend, but I was surprised to find Falcon, upside down Scarlet Spider (w Spider-Man figure stand), and Dr. Doom at a random Wally World!! I picked up Scarlet Spider and Falcon but left the Doom since I already have the SW Doom. I couldn't find any sign of Wave 14 in the Midwest before I left and I checked a couple of Targets here in SoCal and there was nothing. But I was happy to find the 3 wave 14 figures that I did! I guess I'm going to have to get use to the chances of finding figures being slim with 9 times the population of where I was :( but then again patience does pay off! Any other board members from the SoCal (inland empire) area that could give me a feel for how hunting is in this region?!

Hey guys, I've really been enjoying this forum. Time to climb out of the lurker pool and register!

If any of you have been out for the hunt for the Captain America Hydra Troopers, it looks like TRU posted the W4 Hydra Attack Trooper. Not sure if its been mentioned yet.

No pics but with the description, what else could it be.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11971869&prodFindSrc=rv