3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Hey guys, I've really been enjoying this forum. Time to climb out of the lurker pool and register!

If any of you have been out for the hunt for the Captain America Hydra Troopers, it looks like TRU posted the W4 Hydra Attack Trooper. Not sure if its been mentioned yet.

No pics but with the description, what else could it be.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11971869&prodFindSrc=rv

Welcome aboard Chimera, and thank you for the heads up.

Ordered 3 of the Troopers. Finally getting my hands on the Hydra soldiers.

They also have Crossbones if anyone cares

Wasn't sure what I'd find after a relocation drive from the Midwest to SoCal with my girlfriend, but I was surprised to find Falcon, upside down Scarlet Spider (w Spider-Man figure stand), and Dr. Doom at a random Wally World!! I picked up Scarlet Spider and Falcon but left the Doom since I already have the SW Doom. I couldn't find any sign of Wave 14 in the Midwest before I left and I checked a couple of Targets here in SoCal and there was nothing. But I was happy to find the 3 wave 14 figures that I did! I guess I'm going to have to get use to the chances of finding figures being slim with 9 times the population of where I was :( but then again patience does pay off! Any other board members from the SoCal (inland empire) area that could give me a feel for how hunting is in this region?!

Hey thunderodin, what part of the inland empire are you in? I'm in Murrieta, which is south of corona, but north of temecula. Let me know and I can let you in on all the sweet spots! haha

Even though it was pouring rain this morning, I figured I'd try TRU thinking they might put out something new now that their 2 for $10.99 sale is over.

Yesterday they had 28 Wreckers on the shelf (I counted). Today, boatloads of wave 14! They had over a dozen of everything (including the Skaar / Son of Hulk and Scarlet Spider packaging variants), but no sign of astro-Strange.

Picked up 2 of everything, so now I just need that Strange variant and Cable and I'll be all caught up...

Rushed to my local target this morning after seeing the ad for buy one get one FREE, and much to my, surprise! all of wave 14 was on the shelf! And only ONE day after I splurged at Frank and sons for the same figures! At least I have two full waves one open one mint. Pics included! Also I picked up an extra W13 Cyclops in case anyone wants him! PM me! We can set somethin up!

IMG_0372.jpg

Son of Hulk stand

IMG_0373.jpg

Skaar stand

IMG_0374.jpg

Went to target to take advantage of their sale 6.99 then buy one get one free, unfortunately no astral strange but bought a couple of spiderwoman for the female buck for customs and finally went and bought the spidey line hobgoblin and doc ock silver tentacles , cause thats the only way ill buy those two, discounted and free.

nothing lately in mu but found some of the thundercats stuff

IF ANYONE SEES A 4 INCH WILYKIT AND KAT AND CHETARA IN THE WILD would someone pick them up will pay what you paid and extra plus shipping..thanks

I'll keep an eye out. I'm making a run tomorrow. Do you have to have all three, or just what I'm able to find. I'll also look for the Hydra Var. I saw some last week at a Target.

nothing lately in mu but found some of the thundercats stuff

IF ANYONE SEES A 4 INCH WILYKIT AND KAT AND CHETARA IN THE WILD would someone pick them up will pay what you paid and extra plus shipping..thanks

I saw them on Friday, but I think they're most likely gone by now. If I see them tomorrow morning, though, I'll pick them up.

I'm in NYC and I stopped by TRU times square yesterday for the 2 for 10.99 sale, and there was nothing but Wreckers, Buckys and Iron Man 2099s along with at least 40 Winter Soldiers and no other Cap figures.

I returned today anticipating a serious re-stock. They had a lot of many of the mysterious later-waves of Thor, so I was able to snag the only Sif left! I am really happy, she seemed to be Thor's 'Mandarin'. She's a great figure, a great character, and the only female marvel figure who's had justice done to her in terms of detail and sculpt. Looks awesome!

Also got 'thunder crusader' Thor, with a helmet and a blue hammer. The likeness is great, the figure is really cool.

They had black Destroyer, two glow-in-the-dark repaints of the sleeved and sleeveless Thors from the first series, which were actually really cool and tempting. Finally, they had a kind of electric-blue Loki that was cool.

Okay, only here for a short time. Heading out across the state with my wife for our anniversary. But needed to let it out after the incredible spending binge we were on the last couple days.

We found the silver Sentinel at TRU and picked it up. (after the SDCC one finally arrived the day before)

We found the Crime Syndicate of Amerika set at Wally and grabbed it.

In Thundercats we got Mumm-ra in the deluxe series and Slithe with the Lizard Cannon.

And at a TRU we found Sorcerer Loki a different Odin (just a repaint of wv1 really) and a couple Thors from the last two series. But no SIF!!!

Tried a Ross store, but no MU. Did snag a GI Joe vehicle I hadn't seen before, but the figure was missing. Got it for just under $7 though because of the missing guy.

Found Ocean Master from the History of The DCU series for about $15 - not sure if that's a good deal since I haven't really seen him before but we grabbed him to fight AC.

Also found the FF 3pk at Wally but it was the regular which I already ordered at TRU with 10% discount thanks to Comic2011 code so I didn't grab that.

Almost grabbed a Thundertank, but figured I'd spent enough right before heading out of town for a week.

So heading out in just 10 - 12 hours and we'll likely do alot more shopping as we drive. Who knows what I might come home with next week? I'm hoping for Sif, King Laufey and all those allusive IM2 figs like Mandarin and comic Whiplash. But this is probably the last I'll get to be on here until I get back.

So DON'T go spreading any deals without me! ;o)

Wow, I went out to my walmart today and they did some serious restocking. FIVE normal Dr stranges. Six variant SS, 4 cyclops, five skaars, I mean, they had every recent rare figure in like multiples of at least 5. Even FO Torch, and Apoc. They had ten pegs devoted just to MU. I've never seen that much. Oh and to all you transformers guys, I also saw a human alliance lead foot

Wow, I went out to my walmart today and they did some serious restocking. FIVE normal Dr stranges. Six variant SS, 4 cyclops, five skaars, I mean, they had every recent rare figure in like multiples of at least 5. Even FO Torch, and Apoc. They had ten pegs devoted just to MU. I've never seen that much. Oh and to all you transformers guys, I also saw a human alliance lead foot

Well Comacaz, looks like I should head down your way lol!! I'm in Rancho Cucamonga area, but funny enough, I found Scarlet Spider and Falcon at a Wally World in San Berdo!! lol I'm familiar with the Temecula area, but now I'm in a conundrum of sorts because Temecula is almost as far as Industry is from Rancho. I say Industry because Industry is where Frank & Sons Collectibles Show is and although their average price is a few dollars more than retail, they usually always have all the figures from new waves at a few of the dealers booths. Basically those guys are scalpers :( but they are sort of like the Lando Calrissian type who you deal with because they're better than the Empire, but you have to watch that you don't end up in carbonite when dealing with them! And so I may take the option of dealing with them since that might be the fastest way to find both Doctor Stranges within paying twice as much on eBay or I could just be patience and wait til they rerelease him in a revision wave down the line! I will start scouting the retail spots in this area and I'll let you know how it looks Comacaz, we gotta help each other out as much as possible so we don't have to resort to mark ups!!

Well Comacaz, looks like I should head down your way lol!! I'm in Rancho Cucamonga area, but funny enough, I found Scarlet Spider and Falcon at a Wally World in San Berdo!! lol I'm familiar with the Temecula area, but now I'm in a conundrum of sorts because Temecula is almost as far as Industry is from Rancho. I say Industry because Industry is where Frank & Sons Collectibles Show is and although their average price is a few dollars more than retail, they usually always have all the figures from new waves at a few of the dealers booths. Basically those guys are scalpers :( but they are sort of like the Lando Calrissian type who you deal with because they're better than the Empire, but you have to watch that you don't end up in carbonite when dealing with them! And so I may take the option of dealing with them since that might be the fastest way to find both Doctor Stranges within paying twice as much on eBay or I could just be patience and wait til they rerelease him in a revision wave down the line! I will start scouting the retail spots in this area and I'll let you know how it looks Comacaz, we gotta help each other out as much as possible so we don't have to resort to mark ups!!

Haha no kidding! yea this target was in temecula, and the one in murrieta pretty much fails haha. Never restocks. But the one in Lake elsinore isn't to bad at all. I've had some pretty good finds there. And there's also a walmart like 5 minutes from the target. But that's about as far as I go for hunting is lake elsinore. Sometimes on my way back from LA when I'm visiting my gf I'll stop off at randoms targets and walmarts, but that's about it! Oh and that's surprising about the walmart find! most walmarts out here have stopped carrying MU all together, it sucks!

So between here (commander roger's sighting, anyone else here?) and on the other forum, the team packs are being released in walmarts , hmmmm i cant decide whether to wait for a release here (cali) or order them online looks like its east coast first ( skull and dragonkings) then the mids ( commander rogers) then hopefully west coast , hopefully. I only need the FF pack decisions, decisions.

Found them where i am too at WM. Some one took the Avengers and 1 of the 2 FF.

I picked up the rest.

So between here (commander roger's sighting, anyone else here?) and on the other forum, the team packs are being released in walmarts , hmmmm i cant decide whether to wait for a release here (cali) or order them online looks like its east coast first ( skull and dragonkings) then the mids ( commander rogers) then hopefully west coast , hopefully. I only need the FF pack decisions, decisions.

okay one last log in to check msg's before heading out. But I gotta say, Lapu, order it online and try the COMIC2011 code on HTS. I just used it last week and it still got me 10% off the order. No free shipping now, but with the discount it pretty much takes care of shipping plus a little more. Worst that can happen is it doesn't work anymore and you just cancel the order. Otherwise you've got it just slightly UNDER the retail price - that's why I tried it in the first place.

oh, and Gerrilus, checked with the wife and it'd actually be a couple dollars less than I told you earlier. She remembers getting it at clearance.lol

Magus, it's boxed and we'll drop it off in just a couple hours.

Okay, done with msg's and ready to finish packing for our "second honeymoon"/shopping trip.lol

Take care everyone!