3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Yeah, I was at my local Super Walmart yesterday and the employee told me that they were going to be doing a reset in the toy department this week. I am hoping to find the Strange wave - I have not seen it yet and I doubt my Target will get it in.

Entertainmentearth.com dude. Just have a case shipped to your house. Return figures you don't want on receipts you have, or trade them.

jason1551,did I not see you post you got a Dr.Doom for D00MTR0N?

I did, and I didn't. I returned one earlier this morning at full price and was going to buy it back this afternoon. Unfortunately, they hadn't put it back out, so I'll just have to check tomorrow. I do have one on hand, but I'm waiting to hear back from RunRMC65.

Still looking out for you, I swear

bah,he edited the post,oh well,D00MTR0N will find Dr.Von Doom soon enough on his own \m/
I did, but only because I didn't want to give anyone false hopes in regards to what I had previously picked up for others.

jason1551,did I not see you post you got a Dr.Doom for D00MTR0N?

I did, and I didn't. I returned one earlier this morning at full price and was going to buy it back this afternoon. Unfortunately, they hadn't put it back out, so I'll just have to check tomorrow. I do have one on hand, but I'm waiting to hear back from RunRMC65.

Still looking out for you, I swear

bah,he edited the post,oh well,D00MTR0N will find Dr.Von Doom soon enough on his own \m/
I did, but only because I didn't want to give anyone false hopes in regards to what I had previously picked up for others.

no worries bro,I never count on people to begin with so your fine,seems using Dr.Dooms namesake spells DOOM for D00MTR0N when hunting DR.DOOM

*steps back* WOW,that was way too many Dooms for one convo !

All of the WalMarts in my area will be done with their resets by Friday. I know the 3 Packs will be out then. Not making promises, but does anyone still need one. I will make a little shopping list for the weekend. It will give me something to hunt for. PM me and let me know. Of course, I am not looking for a profit: cost plus shipping only.