3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Was happy top pick up an X-Men Giant Size Variant pack at the Disney Store in Sterling Heights, MI today.

Was on sale and had a coupon so it was worth picking up. :)

how much? :)

$28 plus %20 off coupon.

$28! That's crazy! I don't care if it was a fake coupon or not as long as it worked for you :)

So are those coupons that were floating around last weekend fake? I did not use one because I didn't want to deal with the hassle if something went wrong all for $5. Did anyone try to use them? Did they work?

lol.. I tried to use one at Walmart.. didn't work. oh well.

I saw the new team 3 packs. The walmart got 2 cases that said wave 2 on them. Case ratio: 1 X-force, 1 Avengers, 2 FF (both blue).

I picked up the Avengers set... but watch out for Thor's orange face! Both X-force sets had incredibly sloppy paint. I skipped the FF set because of the short sleeves

wow . . . I am traveling this week and found a Havok classic variant at a ShopKo. Also the Target in this town (Missoula, MT) the Captain America figures are all 50% off . . . picked up the Arctic Assault Cap / Red Skull 2-pack for $6.50. Also finally found the single-carded Crossbones . . . Nobody in my home town got that figure in.

Also, while in here I bought a Multiple Man, Iron Patriot (non-variant), and Gladiator

wow . . . I am traveling this week and found a Havok classic variant at a ShopKo. Also the Target in this town (Missoula, MT) the Captain America figures are all 50% off . . . picked up the Arctic Assault Cap / Red Skull 2-pack for $6.50. Also finally found the single-carded Crossbones . . . Nobody in my home town got that figure in.

Also, while in here I bought a Multiple Man, Iron Patriot (non-variant), and Gladiator

Interested in trading anything for that Havok?

@ Clam thats great news!!! You found the team packs at wally so its just a matter of time ill see 'em at my wally here , so they just put out 4 packs?? 1 xforce, 1 avengers , 2 FF ?? Thats good still as i only want the FF .

no, there were 2 cases. I opened them both up. Each case has 4 sets. They are 19.96 each

I couldn't find any price tags when i found mine. They were just laying around and semi disguised with the rest of the mess shelfwarming. None the less...19.95.

So went to 2 wally and both are doing resets the other one doesnt seem to be releasing the team packs but the other one is I think will be doing it , can someone pls post a pic of the actual price tag of the team pack on the wally pegs. I found a tag that says "MVL UNIV SUPR HERO 19.97" hopefully thats the team pack.