3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

My local TRU had a wave 14 revision case. Kinda random. So I got an extra Dr. Strange (regular), Cyclops, and FO Torch for trade. Left behind the Dr. Doom, Apocalypse, and a few others not that notable. Looking to trade for the following: Dr. Strange Astral version, and all Team 3packs. I don't have a Walmart nearby so I would love to snag the 3packs. Anyone see the 3packs at Target or TRU yet? Also saw a Sentinel, but I have the SDCC version and that's good for now. Will pick up the retail one someday when on sale.

Also, found a Flash movie figure that was signed by the actor. At TRU today of all places. Really weird. Anyone know about an actual signed Flash figure showing up at TRU? They other Flash characters and they look to be entertainment earth exclusives and from SDCC. The signed one is actually signed with black sharpie.

Lion King toys are showing up too. Is there a movie coming up i'm not aware of (for those who have little ones)?
Didn't even know there was a Flash movie, let alone figures for it :/

There is a release in BluRay of the Lion King coming out in October. Those figures at Wal-Mart are going to be fun for my little ones to have.

Was happy top pick up an X-Men Giant Size Variant pack at the Disney Store in Sterling Heights, MI today.

Was on sale and had a coupon so it was worth picking up. :)

how much? :)

$28 plus %20 off coupon.

Where did you get a coupon? Hope its not one of those fake ones.

It was a coupon for the Disney Store that came with the bill/statement from the wife's Disney Visa card. It was pretty random, but you earn points for spending, so I basically just used the coupon that came, used the card and earned more points for future goodies. :)

Was happy top pick up an X-Men Giant Size Variant pack at the Disney Store in Sterling Heights, MI today.

$28 plus %20 off coupon.

It was a coupon for the Disney Store that came with the bill/statement from the wife's Disney Visa card. It was pretty random, but you earn points for spending, so I basically just used the coupon that came, used the card and earned more points for future goodies. :)

There's a Disney Store in Sterling Heights? Where? I had no idea. My fiance's parents live in Shelby Township and I never knew that.

$28 plus %20 off coupon.

There's a Disney Store in Sterling Heights? Where? I had no idea. My fiance's parents live in Shelby Township and I never knew that.

It's in Lakeside Mall, Hall [59] and Schoenherr.

Sort of a sighting, and sort of a haul. Just preordered Wave 15 from EntertainmentEarth.com

I can't say enough good things about this company. Right after you start seeing reports of people finding remnants of the new wave in the stores, with all of the "hot" figures missing, you get an email that your case has been FedExed and it gets to me in NY in 5 days from California.

Wave 15 breakdown:

2 x Steve Rogers

2 x Namor

2 x X-23 (X-Force)

2 x Ultron

2 x Darkhawk

1 x Dr. Doom

1 x Falcon

HMV78230Qlg.jpg

My advice is to save the gas and all the empty-handed frustrating toy runs at $4/gallon, and just have the case sent right to your house. Most of us do end up paying more hunting at retail anyway.

Toys R Us was empty despite the manager telling me they got a few cases.

Target had A LOT of stuff, so I'm happy, but I had it all. Their stock and this sale would make it perfect to be a new collector. Black Widow, Ghost Rider, W13 minus Cable...wasn't bad. Finally got Gladiator and First Appearance Wolvie. I figured it's BOGO, might as well. I actually kinda like Glady out of the package. That's one of my favorite molds.

My local TRU had a wave 14 revision case. Kinda random. So I got an extra Dr. Strange (regular), Cyclops, and FO Torch for trade. Left behind the Dr. Doom, Apocalypse, and a few others not that notable. Looking to trade for the following: Dr. Strange Astral version, and all Team 3packs. I don't have a Walmart nearby so I would love to snag the 3packs. Anyone see the 3packs at Target or TRU yet? Also saw a Sentinel, but I have the SDCC version and that's good for now. Will pick up the retail one someday when on sale.

Also, found a Flash movie figure that was signed by the actor. At TRU today of all places. Really weird. Anyone know about an actual signed Flash figure showing up at TRU? They other Flash characters and they look to be entertainment earth exclusives and from SDCC. The signed one is actually signed with black sharpie.

I think you mean a flash tv show figure. There's never been a movie of The Flash, live-action or animated.

Toys R Us was empty despite the manager telling me they got a few cases.

Target had A LOT of stuff, so I'm happy, but I had it all. Their stock and this sale would make it perfect to be a new collector. Black Widow, Ghost Rider, W13 minus Cable...wasn't bad. Finally got Gladiator and First Appearance Wolvie. I figured it's BOGO, might as well. I actually kinda like Glady out of the package. That's one of my favorite molds.

Gladiator was one of the most underrated figures in that wave. Next to Cable, I actually wanted Gladiator...goes nice with my Cosmic Marvel section...along with upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy, Nova, Darkhawk, and Adam Warlock...with Galactus standing over them

I was able to find Falcon & Scarlet Spider (upside-down version) in Vegas last week, both at different stores. The former was in WM, the latter Target. As I am a loose collector, I opened both.

The better find, however, was on eBay last week when I was able to snag both IM2 Mandarin & comic Whiplash for $40. Considering I've never seen either in stores and a lot of people here on the forums still have Mandarin on their want lists, I figured I had better bite at that price. I've actually bid on several Mandarins over the last few months and every single time they went over $40 and I bailed out, so getting comic Whiplash as a bonus on a Buy It Now was just too good to pass up.

Seen a few silver Sentinels and passed, passed on a 90's Cyclops. I still don't have Spider-woman or Gladiator, and I've only ever seen them at comic stores for rip-off prices. Waiting for just one or two more decent items to pop up on HasbroToyShop to make it worth getting them there!

Anyway, that's my hauls update from Pahrump/Sin City... happy hunting, all.

Went to target today since i got a little money and was gonna buy the IM2 comic whiplash i hid and...............gone!!!!!!!!!! lol i was mad so i had to leave with one of the many wreckers they had and let my nephew get a fig from the BOGO sell.

Wait, you found the Mandarin wave at Target?

Not sure if I have ever read of anyone finding this wave at the big stores.