3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

My local TRU had a wave 14 revision case. Kinda random. So I got an extra Dr. Strange (regular), Cyclops, and FO Torch for trade. Left behind the Dr. Doom, Apocalypse, and a few others not that notable. Looking to trade for the following: Dr. Strange Astral version, and all Team 3packs. I don't have a Walmart nearby so I would love to snag the 3packs. Anyone see the 3packs at Target or TRU yet? Also saw a Sentinel, but I have the SDCC version and that's good for now. Will pick up the retail one someday when on sale.

Also, found a Flash movie figure that was signed by the actor. At TRU today of all places. Really weird. Anyone know about an actual signed Flash figure showing up at TRU? They other Flash characters and they look to be entertainment earth exclusives and from SDCC. The signed one is actually signed with black sharpie.

I think you mean a flash tv show figure. There's never been a movie of The Flash, live-action or animated.

Oops, I meant the Flash Gordon movie from the 70's. I've been working 12hr days teaching a youth karate camp of 50 kids and then regular classes at night. I'm super fried and didn't even realize that mistake. I probably typed "Flash" because the figure is of him with his Flash shirt from the beginning of the movie when he's transported from earth. Also, I'm totally not a DC fan, except for Batman, so I guess it didn't cross my mind that typing just Flash would be confused with the widest known Flash in pop culture. LOL. Ah crap. So yeah, Flash Gordon figure signed by Sam Jones. I think thats his name.

My local TRU had a wave 14 revision case. Kinda random. So I got an extra Dr. Strange (regular), Cyclops, and FO Torch for trade. Left behind the Dr. Doom, Apocalypse, and a few others not that notable. Looking to trade for the following: Dr. Strange Astral version, and all Team 3packs. I don't have a Walmart nearby so I would love to snag the 3packs. Anyone see the 3packs at Target or TRU yet? Also saw a Sentinel, but I have the SDCC version and that's good for now. Will pick up the retail one someday when on sale.

Also, found a Flash movie figure that was signed by the actor. At TRU today of all places. Really weird. Anyone know about an actual signed Flash figure showing up at TRU? They other Flash characters and they look to be entertainment earth exclusives and from SDCC. The signed one is actually signed with black sharpie.

I think you mean a flash tv show figure. There's never been a movie of The Flash, live-action or animated.

Oops, I meant the Flash Gordon movie from the 70's. I've been working 12hr days teaching a youth karate camp of 50 kids and then regular classes at night. I'm super fried and didn't even realize that mistake. I probably typed "Flash" because the figure is of him with his Flash shirt from the beginning of the movie when he's transported from earth. Also, I'm totally not a DC fan, except for Batman, so I guess it didn't cross my mind that typing just Flash would be confused with the widest known Flash in pop culture. LOL. Ah crap. So yeah, Flash Gordon figure signed by Sam Jones. I think thats his name.

I'd like to think that the guy from the movies just goes from Toys r us to Toys r us signing his own figures :laugh:

Stupid walmart , this walmart ive been checking since tuesday (doing their resets) has apparently lost their pallets of the team packs, i called them if they have it out yet on their aisle and when they check they told me they lost it , now its either they are incompetent in their stock inventory management or an inside job of a scalper/collector douche move. Sorry for the rant, i just want a FF pack not even the sought after xforce or avenger pack.

So today was a bust. Nothing new in my area other than a couple of Fantastic Four team packs. Did pick up a Wraith on clearance over at Marshall's, as I think the gauntlets could work for Shocker should I ever pick him up. If not, the rest of the figure is good for the armor, legs, and head, and at less than $3 it's a helluva deal.

I think I'm calling it quits on toy runs until the next wave comes out. Glad I could help some of the people here with Wave 14, and I hope I can help some more people out next time.

HTS- Got the FF and X-Force today (got Avengers last week or so)

3a19a9da.jpg

1 of each for sale/trade (loose/complete as I will be opening them up for my site)

Walmart-

No Volstagg (Also had some DCUC 18 like Toyman, Bronze Tiger and Capt. Boomerang)

e0133986.jpg

and last but not least, from my HEB Grocery store!-

7e4aed6a.jpg

Nice find since I sent my Mandarin and War Machine + others to enrico0819 and never got anything back :(