3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

another 49.99 deal from Toysr4smiles... not bad

Hello,

We are trying to make more room for other toys, but we need to get rid of some inventory. Our special offer this time, is six Marvel Universe greatest battles comic packs.

1. DEADPOOL & TASKMASTER

1. SPIDER-MAN AND SENTRY

1. WOLVERINE & SILVER SAMURAI

1THOR & IRON MAN

1. CYCLOPS & DARK PHOENIX

1. WOLVERINE & CAPTAIN AMERICA

All six of them for 49.99 plus 5% tax and plus shipping. The aproximate weigh of the package is of 4lbs 11oz. The package will be shipped from VA USA 23454 and you can calculate the cost of shipping at www.usps.com However if you are a customer who demands your items to be well protected, additional costs may apply.

You can obtain this package by contacting us @ toysr4smiles@yahoo.com to request an invoice with your name, address, zipcode, postal code and name of your country if you are outsite the United States. Intenational customers are responsible for custom fees and or any addtional fees.

Sincerely,

Ronald Duran

Nice haul wolvie, you didnt get anything from enrico ?? You know you sent it to another country , to the philippines right? So it might take awhile for his part to get here.

I wish theres a heb's store here really want to get mandarin for retail price.

Went to a couple of walmart and no team packs yet.

Went to a couple Targets and finally scored a couple of hydra soldier.

Stupid walmart , this walmart ive been checking since tuesday (doing their resets) has apparently lost their pallets of the team packs, i called them if they have it out yet on their aisle and when they check they told me they lost it , now its either they are incompetent in their stock inventory management or an inside job of a scalper/collector douche move. Sorry for the rant, i just want a FF pack not even the sought after xforce or avenger pack.

it's like that at my walmart right now too. It's because of the reset in progress. They have plenty of toy pallets that are in limbo right now. They aren't being shelved, but they aren't being put into the backstock inventory system either. So they have no "location"

If you walk out into the garden area, you might see all of the toy pallets waiting to be shelved.

Nice haul wolvie, you didnt get anything from enrico ?? You know you sent it to another country , to the philippines right? So it might take awhile for his part to get here.

I wish theres a heb's store here really want to get mandarin for retail price.

Went to a couple of walmart and no team packs yet.

Went to a couple Targets and finally scored a couple of hydra soldier.

Yes I know I sent them to the Phillipines. I sent mine on a Friday (Priority mail). he was supposed to send his around the same time (that Monday since his post office was closed) It's been over a month and he hasn't even told me whether they shipped or not, yet he logs in to hisstank everyday and ignores my posts and PMs. But everything he was supposed to send me is not that hard to find over here anymore and I don't even want them now

I don't have any extra Mandarins either. I sent one to enrico

Well customs can be a long wait sometimes, but if nothing shows up i say we web jump him, Get him banned from Marvelous.

well he hasn't logged in here since July 18th, a day or 2 after I sent him his package and tracking number. He logs on to Hisstank though. I don't know if he got my package or not yet. I sent the package on 7/16 and left Customs in Chicago on 7/18. He hasn't said a word since then

I hope enrico's part of the deal reaches you wolvie.

I remember someone's doctor strange was detained at nyc customs.

And FINALLY found the team packs at wally ofcourse the avengers and xforce are gone but thats ok as i only want the FF pack, now i just need that spidey line Lizard to show up in my hunts, or ill probably (hopefully hasbro release one) get the spidey movie lizard since he's the main villian in that movie.