3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I hope enrico's part of the deal reaches you wolvie.

I remember someone's doctor strange was detained at nyc customs.

And FINALLY found the team packs at wally ofcourse the avengers and xforce are gone but thats ok as i only want the FF pack, now i just need that spidey line Lizard to show up in my hunts, or ill probably (hopefully hasbro release one) get the spidey movie lizard since he's the main villian in that movie.

Yeah, that was Richard. Ironically his package was sent from the Phillipines on July 18th, same day mine left Chicago for the Phillipines :o

So went to the local flea market just go go and what do you know there are pegs and pegs full of MU chaser figures. There was ten stores and all of them were full of new waves everything. I had everything but the Dr. Strange chaser so I picked it up for 10.99. I also got a Marvel Legends Task Master for 12.00. Check your flea markets they had everything

So went to the local flea market just go go and what do you know there are pegs and pegs full of MU chaser figures. There was ten stores and all of them were full of new waves everything. I had everything but the Dr. Strange chaser so I picked it up for 10.99. I also got a Marvel Legends Task Master for 12.00. Check your flea markets they had everything

Which one did you go to? Might be making a trip there myself in a week or two...

raided my walmarts pallets since there doing the restock they had wave 14 revision case. got dr strange from it everything else was mangled. i thought it was intresting how the box was labeled wave 3 revision 1. they also had the new series of gijoes or new carded joes and spiderman wave 3 revision 3. might check back again tonight since i couldnt see the other sides of the pallets.

raided my walmarts pallets since there doing the restock they had wave 14 revision case. got dr strange from it everything else was mangled. i thought it was intresting how the box was labeled wave 3 revision 1. they also had the new series of gijoes or new carded joes and spiderman wave 3 revision 3. might check back again tonight since i couldnt see the other sides of the pallets.

How "new" is new? I'm wanting to army build those Cobra Zombies for my horror section, and I'm thinking they were due for an August/September release.

How "new" is new? I'm wanting to army build those Cobra Zombies for my horror section, and I'm thinking they were due for an August/September release.

Zombie Viper series is due Spring 2012

The next/latest series should be:

STEEL BRIGADE (PKG REFRESH)

COBRA-THE ENEMY (PKG REFRESH)

VIPER (PKG REFRESH)

IRON GRENADIER (PKG REFRESH)

SGT. STALKER MODERN

HAZARD-VIPER

Maybe by "new carded" he may mean this series (30th anniversary cards). The series after that is more Renegades figures

I have an extra X force and Avengers set if anyone needs them...$20 each!

Also...I know its been asked before, but what can you use to tighten up the joints on these guys. My X force Wolverine has a serious case of the jimmy legs...you try to stand him up and its like Bambi learning to walk!

The super glue trick works, but you've got to be really careful with it. Don't do more than one joint at a time and keep moving it even after you think it might be dry. When you get it to work though, it really does help. Another less dangerous method is to use tacky/elmers glue. It won't harden to the point that you're stuck with a useless joint, but it can be messier since the glue is thicker.

On topic, i picked up an Astral Strange for Solid Wii (the guy is very patient) and got the Super Poseable Spider-Man from the Spidey line with Target's BOBO. Kinda happy I did, he's a pretty decent Spider-Man.

Had a nice haul this week.

3 Hydra Soldier Variants (1 from SKULL and 2 from TRU.com)

3 Hydra Soldiers #12 from Shortysben

1 Red Skull Variant from Shortysben

1 Hydra Soldier #15 from TRU.com

Dr. Strange from QthaGreat

I just want to say how great this board is and that there are some amazing traders here.

Thanks again

VIPER (PKG REFRESH)

SGT. STALKER MODERN

HAZARD-VIPER

Maybe by "new carded" he may mean this series (30th anniversary cards). The series after that is more Renegades figures

Huh. I could've sworn they had a "Fall 2011" placard. Looks like I'll be saving my money then.

VIPER (PKG REFRESH)

SGT. STALKER MODERN

HAZARD-VIPER

Huh. I could've sworn they had a "Fall 2011" placard. Looks like I'll be saving my money then.

yeah, we've got a couple more renegades waves and such to get through before we get more "real" figures. Who, am I kidding, I'm getting them all anyway :)

zv01.jpg

I saw these on TRU

Sorcerer Fury Loki

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?p...;prodFindSrc=rv

Cosmic Armor Thor (Glow-in-the-dark)

Axe Attack Thor

http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?gui...&src=endeca

Don't know if they've been posted before if if anybody cares for that matter :)

I saw these on TRU

Sorcerer Fury Loki

Cosmic Armor Thor (Glow-in-the-dark)

Axe Attack Thor

http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?gui...&src=endeca

Don't know if they've been posted before if if anybody cares for that matter :)

Ya i found these during the week on tru along with sif and black destroyer, sif went up and there was 30 in stock and was gone in the matter of 5 min.

Just got back from a trip up north to visit my parents. On these trips I stop at stores along the way and am usually disappointed. This time however I lucked out. I stopped at a Target on the way up and finally found an astral Strange! They were still buy one get one at the time and since I couldnt find anything else I needed I ended up walking out with two of them so I have an extra if anyone is interested. On the way home I stopped at a Walmart and found the Thor wave with the Destroyer and the Warriors Three. Good times.