3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

bought Sif and inferno Destroyer today at toys r us .

got em both for trades but the funny thing is i dont even need anything .. i have everything ..lol

so i may keep destroyer because its so bad ass ... sif. not so much so she is up for grabs.

the only figs i need now are gonna be from the new steve rogers wave ...i guess i am kinda interested in the comic green color red skull .

oh yeah they had one more destroyer on the shelf that i left behind.

sterling heights tru

Saw the sentinel at Toysrus but I passed In hopes of hasbro releasing the reg color version later.Other then that everything else was crap so I went to ebay since I had some $$$ to spend and heres what I order...

Hobgoblin(loose but complete)

SW Magneto(loose and kinda expensive but nowhere near expensive as the 2pk new)

SW Ultron(loose,kinda wishing I spent the few extra $$$ to just get the 2pk but ohwell)

Loki(loose,expensive too but again nowhere near expensive as the Giant Battle new)

IMan/Punisher Target 2pk(New ya still needed a punisher and it was dirt cheap)

Crimson Dynamo(New and cheap)

Whiplash(comic version,new and the most expensive 22$ shipped,still kicking myself about the one I found at Target 8/)

Other then a few odds and ends(which I will just wait for in the wild)Im pretty caught up with what I want so the wait for wave 15 and Darkhawk begins....................

I guess this would be considered a sighting...

It's possible that this is already news to everyone but I haven't read it on this board yet. The Sentinel (blue one) is on sale at target.com. This might save some of you a trip or help out anyone who lives is a bad area. ($50)

http://www.target.com/p/Marvel-Universe-Ma...el/-/A-13442986

Side note: Why the hell package this guy with Wolverine?!? Anyone who might possibly buy this thing already has two or three wolverines. No doubt! While anyone on the fence might decide against it for no other reason than, "why the hell would I want another Wolverine?"

If they (Hasbro) were to package it with a new character, they would push anyone on the fence right over and cause people who might not want the Sentinel at all, to buy it. Did I hear someone saw Rogue, Beast, Psylock?

Last thing I want in my house is a two foot tall robot (I have women over from time to time for christ's sake) but I might pull the trigger if I thought it was the only way I could get a Rogue figure this before 2013.

Eat it Hasbro management.

Well, because Wolverine is popular and easy to make. You're already getting a new, cool giant robot, just take the repainted fig.

It's possible that this is already news to everyone but I haven't read it on this board yet. The Sentinel (blue one) is on sale at target.com. This might save some of you a trip or help out anyone who lives is a bad area. ($50)

Side note: Why the hell package this guy with Wolverine?!? Anyone who might possibly buy this thing already has two or three wolverines. No doubt! While anyone on the fence might decide against it for no other reason than, "why the hell would I want another Wolverine?"

If they (Hasbro) were to package it with a new character, they would push anyone on the fence right over and cause people who might not want the Sentinel at all, to buy it. Did I hear someone saw Rogue, Beast, Psylock?

Last thing I want in my house is a two foot tall robot (I have women over from time to time for christ's sake) but I might pull the trigger if I thought it was the only way I could get a Rogue figure this before 2013.

Feel you on that one. If it was going to be a Wolverine at least have made it different than one we already had in some way. However if you didn't get the X-MEN pack then you still might have been interested in him. I personally like the Sentinel. Bought 2 already and waiting for a decent sale or coupon to get a third. Would have loved multiples of the SDCC but that wasn't cost efficient. If I do ever get one he'll be Mastermold.

Back on track. Finally found a F4 team pack that wasn't marked up too bad. Also if you live in Long Island I can point you to a place that had 10 Astral Dr Stranges on the pegs as well as the regular for only 14.99. Marked up but not terrible. PM if interested.

Well, because Wolverine is popular and easy to make. You're already getting a new, cool giant robot, just take the repainted fig.

I agree, even though like The Iron Collector said, you are getting a cool giant robot...I wish he was packed with Banshee to complete the Giant Sized X men set.

I have an extra X force and Avengers set if anyone needs them...$20 each!

Also...I know its been asked before, but what can you use to tighten up the joints on these guys. My X force Wolverine has a serious case of the jimmy legs...you try to stand him up and its like Bambi learning to walk!

The super glue trick works, but you've got to be really careful with it. Don't do more than one joint at a time and keep moving it even after you think it might be dry. When you get it to work though, it really does help. Another less dangerous method is to use tacky/elmers glue. It won't harden to the point that you're stuck with a useless joint, but it can be messier since the glue is thicker.

On topic, i picked up an Astral Strange for Solid Wii (the guy is very patient) and got the Super Poseable Spider-Man from the Spidey line with Target's BOBO. Kinda happy I did, he's a pretty decent Spider-Man.

Thanks(and to LapuLapu) the superglue trick worked pretty good!