3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

no luck with marvel, but did see the newest wave of gijoe ( stalker, iron grenadier, steel brigade, viper, cobra soldier, hazard viper). passed on it, but can pick it up if anyone needs it

Where at? I am looking for Stalker and the Hazard Viper!

done and done

picked them up at wal-mart. they were so new that they weren't even in the system and had to be hand-keyed

The new wave is definitely becoming more available. I passed by Times Square Toys R Us this morning, well... around noon. And they had all the new characters (Doom, Falcon, Skaar, Scarlet Spider, Dr. Strange - color version) in multiples, as well as the latest pegwarmers in my area, Jim Lee Cyclops, Apocalypse, Wrecker, Red Hand Ninja, Bucky...

I caved and finally bought myself a Galactus. I haven't taken him out of the box yet but ITCHING to!

Picked up 2 Hand Ninjas too. So now I have 3 each of the army builders. Though only 2 white hand ninjas and a mix of MU and Captain America movie Hydra agents.

Marvel stuff: saw one Falcon, 2 Sentinels and 2 FF packs at Wally.

My Walmart Joe haul:

a bag full of 30th Ann. stuff (no series 2 Renegades out)

VAMP MK II

3 Joe 5 packs from eBay

SDCC Cobra Commander in a trade

Classic Lion-O from Wally last week

216f12d7.jpg

1496d748.jpg

d3b067e8.jpg

18d4fe38.jpg

1b4ced4c.jpg

Like someone else the Joes were not in the system. They took them from me to "enter them into the system" Went to McDonalds to eat and came back and the lady said they were ready. Of course when we went to scan them they were still not found :/ She ended up just using the regular carded Viper that I had and scanned it for all of them (yes I know that will probably mess up they're inventory but I didn't care) BTW there were 22 of them. Now I can cancel my cases from BBTS!

no luck with marvel, but did see the newest wave of gijoe ( stalker, iron grenadier, steel brigade, viper, cobra soldier, hazard viper). passed on it, but can pick it up if anyone needs it

Where at? I am looking for Stalker and the Hazard Viper!

done and done

picked them up at wal-mart. they were so new that they weren't even in the system and had to be hand-keyed

cool...thanks, I 'll buy them from you!

Marvel stuff: saw one Falcon, 2 Sentinels and 2 FF packs at Wally.

My Walmart Joe haul:

a bag full of 30th Ann. stuff (no series 2 Renegades out)

VAMP MK II

3 Joe 5 packs from eBay

SDCC Cobra Commander in a trade

Classic Lion-O from Wally last week

216f12d7.jpg

1496d748.jpg

d3b067e8.jpg

18d4fe38.jpg

1b4ced4c.jpg

Like someone else the Joes were not in the system. They took them from me to "enter them into the system" Went to McDonalds to eat and came back and the lady said they were ready. Of course when we went to scan them they were still not found :/ She ended up just using the regular carded Viper that I had and scanned it for all of them (yes I know that will probably mess up they're inventory but I didn't care) BTW there were 22 of them. Now I can cancel my cases from BBTS!

Great Joe Haul...I was able to get the Vamp as well, but they had no new figures out. Also finally found a FO Torch to go with my new FF pack!

Seems like people have been running into the new 30th Anniversary Joe stuff..if anyone is feeling kind I am looking for a new Stalker and could use some help...none of the Walmarts around me even carry Joes...shoot me a PM if you can. Thanks :)

I'll try to keep a lookout. My Wal-Mart only put out a case, and both Stalkers are on hold for others.

Of course, since I bought over half a case, they probably have room to put some more stuff out.

Seems like people have been running into the new 30th Anniversary Joe stuff..if anyone is feeling kind I am looking for a new Stalker and could use some help...none of the Walmarts around me even carry Joes...shoot me a PM if you can. Thanks :)

I'll try to keep a lookout. My Wal-Mart only put out a case, and both Stalkers are on hold for others.

Of course, since I bought over half a case, they probably have room to put some more stuff.

Thanks a ton! I will keep my fingers crossed.

Only one pick up today. Stealth Iron Man in blue from Series 1. Saw two Lizards and four Scorpions today at two separate Walmarts. Have a few extras for trade still:

Scorpion

Doctor Strange

Scarlet Spider (Upside Down)

Skaar

Cyclops

Moon Knight

Falcon

Want:

Wolverine X-Force, Ms. Marvel, Blade, Warpath, Luke Cage.

My Walmart sucks! No team packs, empty shelf. No Sentinels.

BUT, they did have 3 pallets of toys sitting there to stock. I opened a case of wave 14, nothing special. It was the rev case, rev 1. I also opened a case of Capt figs, same, just wave 1 stuff. I then opened a case of MU 2 packs, rev with the same old stuff in it. I was hoping for a Taskmaster...ended up buying a Skaar for the heck of it.

WOW!!! Wallyworld was a toy collectors paradise tonight!

Ater seeing everyones posts about the 30th ann. GI Joe figs I had to go out and check. Sure enough, there they were. grabbed a full set plus an extra stalker, cobra trooper and cobra viper. :smile:

Thor only had wave one, and cap the same. :sad:

I'm still looking for the new wave of Star Wars Vintage figs, but I did find a Clone Wars Aqua Droid. :smile::smile:

Then I hit the Marvel section and find both wave 14 and wave 14 revision cases. grabbed a full set plus the variants, as well as all 3 of the team packs. I now have two of each of everything!!!! ( one to keep MOC, and one to open). :biggrin::biggrin:

Found a Spiderman Scorpion as well.

They also had the Sentinel, but I already got the SDCC one, plus I already spent enough.

Thanks for the heads up about the new joes not being in the system. I took up a skydive and she rang up EVERYTHING except the team packs at the G.I. Joe price!!! SCORE :laugh:

Tomorrow I meet up with one of my friends who grabbed me 3 regular hydras, 3 variant hydras, a comic red skull and a MU Ms. Marvel, and Hellseeker has a Fire blast Destroyer on the way for me.

Nice haul! She rang up your MU's at joe prices too? Wow.

I forgot to mention when I picked up my haul I saw only 1 spider-man figure and it was some new one with Lizard and Scorpion on the back so they're around here, just haven't seem them :/

Also I bought so many Joes the lady that rang me up rang up an extra one. Only found out when I counted how many I actually bought when I got home. Stopped back there on the way to work this morning at 6am and picked up Viper that was left and used that allegedly "fake" coupon $5. Coupon scanned just fine but the stupid figure STILL wasn't in the system. Anyway only got screwed the $2 instead of $7