3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Just recieved my first package in the mail today.

MU Loki and IM2 Crimson Dynamo

Loki is awesome but CD is one bad mofo lol ^^

Oh I got a question,I want a warmachine but don't know which one to get either the first IM2 comic warmachine or the new IM2 comic warmachine the one from the mandarin wave,which one is better?

I'd say the new IM2 comic War Machine. The other one is good too but the modern one is just so bada$$

You mean the one from the mandarin wave right?The one with the interchangeble cyborg head.Thats the one I'm thinking about getting too,the first comic warmachine just looks way too bulky,it looks too much like the movie version really imo.

Crimson dynamo kinda took me by surprise lol are all the IM2 figs as good as this one?I mean its way better then anything the spidey line spit out lol I do got comic whiplash coming in a few days too hope hes just as good.

The first Comic War Machine is MY staple. He was how I was introduced to the character and SUCH a solid representation of him! So awesome!

I don't give a crap about the new comic modern version.

And Crimson Dynamo IS pretty cool. Though I like the armor that the 6" version came with much better, they executed this one really well.

I picked up a Cobra Trooper for Dolf334 this morning, and Wal-Mart was smart enough to have the figure in the system. Of course they plastered a sticker on him, which was a bit of overkill. Most of that case is now gone, as only Iron Grenadier remains from what they put out yesterday. Moderately surprised that GI Joe stuff would sell that quickly, but, then again, I was the primary buyer, so it's not that odd I guess.

I also stopped by TRU for the first time in a week since I had a 20% coupon, and, lo and behold, they finally put out some new MU stuff: a Wave 14 revision case. I debated about picking up Dr. Strange, but realized it was totally unnecessary now that everyone seems to be finding him (plus the fact that I have a set for trade already). But I did manage to grab a Cyclops, which I'm thinking about customizing into his Astonishing costume. Seems like a fairly straightforward concept and gives me a consistent look between my sets.

I picked up a Cobra Trooper for Dolf334 this morning, and Wal-Mart was smart enough to have the figure in the system. Of course they plastered a sticker on him, which was a bit of overkill. Most of that case is now gone, as only Iron Grenadier remains from what they put out yesterday. Moderately surprised that GI Joe stuff would sell that quickly, but, then again, I was the primary buyer, so it's not that odd I guess.

Thanks for looking out for fellow boardies.

I've had others do it for me, so it seems only right to try and help when I can. It all works out eventually, and I know that other members can help me out if I'm ever in the same position.

Oh I got a question,I want a warmachine but don't know which one to get either the first IM2 comic warmachine or the new IM2 comic warmachine the one from the mandarin wave,which one is better?

The 1st comic book version IS War Machine! It is just a really outstanding looking figure. I love it.

The 2nd comic version is nice, but it still looks more like a repainted Ironman to me.

Found remnants of wave 14 in the form of a lone doc strange but his face has paint app issues thats probably why he was left there , so i just pick up 4 hand ninjas, now im done with them as they are the only characters I'll army build (well 4 doesnt seems like an army oh well im poor).

Anyways are the revision wave 14 supposed to come with classic ms marvel or modern ms marvel?

And oh yeah I got the first warmachine too, so my vote goes for him.

Awesome ya I went with 1st comic War Machine,the flawless retractable weapons,swivel elbows and the fact that I found one for 12$ shipped did me in.Plus ya war machine is supposed to be semi bulky and brutish unlike the more streamlined comic version #2 which yes does look like a repainted iron man.

I'm gonna have to take another group pic once I get all these figures in lol Its funny cause I'm pretty caught up now,went from 16 figs in june when I started collecting to 63 once I get this figures in the mail.Now theres just some odds and ends which if I never see them I really prob wont care.I still need a Daredevil but Im holding out for the better 2pk version and I wouldnt mind a Ms.Marvel(Moonstone version) but I really dont want to pay scalper prices for that one so heres hoping to spot one in the wild with all these revision cases!

And the wait begains for wave 15 and beyond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's all this talk of getting one versus another?!?! You mean they're mutually exclusive?!?!

I got the first one a while back but I was only lucky enough to find the one with the swithcable heads yesterday and I grabbed it even though it was $13 because it was a grocery store (Albertson's on Dale Mabry for Tampa people)

So, on my Miami "second honeymoon" trip, we spent waaaaaay too much money (and time) on toys (um, not the kind you'd expect for an anniversary trip anyway, but don't really need those.lol)

But we got pretty much the entire Thundercats 4" line, though the Tower was actually found after we got back. Got lots of hand Ninjas mainly because they were bogo at target, also a few skrulls and an AIM or two.

Picked up the new VTOL and jeep (VAMP? not in front of me) from GIJoe and I believe the whole line of new figures - 6 total, though some are really just repacks of older troop figures. The new Hazmat troop and Sgt Stalker look pretty good though.

At Sawgrass Mills outlet we picked up about 20 different Marvel trade paperbacks and hardcover collections - for about $100. Do the math, mad mad mad deals!!! Even the most expensive HC was just under 10!

Managed to snag Cyke, Apoc, and Cable w/o Hope for Riddick and used the Target bogo for 2 of those!

We kept checking Ross, Marshalls, TJMaxx, and Biglots as well as the required Wally's, TRU's and Targets. Hoped to find a giant skrull for gerrilus at 9$ since someone said they had seen them. Instead I kept finding lots of old GI Joe's super cheap. I got two of the smaller vehicles that I had not seen before (Shark something? and a Joe 4wheeler like the Cobra one) as well as a couple larger vehicles. Those clothing stores are AWESOME for cheap old Joes.

Oh, and I finallyl found the 6" Aqualad to go with Artemis! That is one badass looking figure with some cool accessories/display stand.

Also, anyone else see the Joker/Harley or the Black Adam/Shazaam 2pks? Didn't grab them, but they look good.

EDIT: oh, and we're heading BACK to Miami this weekend so we can take our older kids to a show before it ends. Honestly don't think we'll be doing nearly as much shopping since our last trip pretty much used up the entire yearly bonus!!! But we'll keep a lookout for any special deals of course. Still need Mandarin, SIF, King Laufey, and any other cool ones from the Thor and IM2 lines that haven't been getting distributed well. Is there really a Heimdal figure? What about Balder?

okay, still going through some of my haul from Miami, and I forgot that we found some IM stuff that we hadn't seen at retail before. I got the Stark racing armor, the "stealth" one that looks like the suitcase armor (Mark5) and the Munitions War Machine (kind of red/maroon and silver looking) all 3 in 3.75 scale and I think all 3 were at a Target.

Also, again in non-MU news, we found a new line of Batman Legacy figures. We got Batman with Bat-Mite, Batgirl, and Catman. I think these were at Kmart, and if I'm not mistaken the Bat-Mite pack is an exclusive there. Still not sure if I'm going to open Batgirl. It's hard NOT to open the female figs since my daughters expecially like them and I like to pose them. But it looks so good in the package....wish there were two (and twice the money in our account while I'm at it)