3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Saw new three packs, 2x fantastic four, and an xforce at my Walmart, 19.99...

Same here in Columbus, GA. Passed on them becuase they were mostly redundant releases.

I can't believe how lazy Hasbro is with some of their figures. The X-Force Wolverine looks silly with painted over stripes, while poor Thor has a beige streak going across his "flesh" colored face. Stupid "shading" techniques...

Hey Guys I just got my case of Wave 14, it did not work out as good as I hoped (was hoping for at least 1 variant or even variant packaging in case) So I naturally have a bunch of extras. I am looking for the Dr. Strange (Astral Form), Skaar (Son of Hulk Stand) & Scarlet Spider (upright package)

I have extras of:

Dr. Strange (Reg)

Scarlet Spider (Upside down package)

Skaar - (Skaar Stand)

Dr. Doom

Falcon

Apocalypse

Gladiator

I have never traded on here, so I will gladly send an item to anyone that has been vouched for,

also willing to trade maybe for some series 3 or 4 harder to find captain America figures or Thor or Black widow (short Hair version)

what Black Widow short hair version?

I personally believe this is a myth about an unproduced figure. If you look at the back of the Galactus packaging, both Black Widow versions are shown, one on either side of Galactus, and there's a short-haired version that looks strawberry blonde, but I have never seen it in person or for sale online or even packaged.

Maybe someone else has different information?

Comic Whiplash Is out for delivery but mailman already came and no whiplash.............

Edit:Had to go down to the post office to pick him up,mailman forgot some of his stuff lol

Hes badass lol alot of articulation is def hindered by his armor but thats ok.Only thing im really disappointed about is the ball joint that connects his legs to the waist are stuck >.> so they can only move back and forth lol Ive been successful in loosening these on other figures but hes really hard cause of some of the armor,any suggestions?

Comic Whiplash Is out for delivery but mailman already came and no whiplash.............

Edit:Had to go down to the post office to pick him up,mailman forgot some of his stuff lol

Hes badass lol alot of articulation is def hindered by his armor but thats ok.Only thing im really disappointed about is the ball joint that connects his legs to the waist are stuck >.> so they can only move back and forth lol Ive been successful in loosening these on other figures but hes really hard cause of some of the armor,any suggestions?

Usually heat works best, either from a warm hair dryer or a dunk in warm water...

Just got back from ComicCONN here in CT and they had tons of MU

One guy had some really good prices on a lot of his figures

I picked up a Iron Fist and Constrictor for $12 bucks and a lose Bullseye for $3 bucks

he had Mary Jane and Norman head Iron Patriot for $13 Death mask Archangel for $20

guy had so many cant really think of any he didnt have

Usually heat works best, either from a warm hair dryer or a dunk in warm water...

please make sure that you do NOT dunk your hair dryer in warm water!

You know what blows? - the opposite of a haul.

so I had to evacuate my area for the hurricane Irene. Since I couldn't take my collection I decided to take my favorite figure, X-Force 3-pack Wolverine just in case of flooding or something - the only figure I took (the irony).

I stuck it in my jacket pocket, and when I remembered it, it was gone! I looked everywhere for it.

::shaking fist::

IIIIRRREEENNNNEEEE!!!!!!!

You know what blows? - the opposite of a haul.

so I had to evacuate my area for the hurricane Irene. Since I couldn't take my collection I decided to take my favorite figure, X-Force 3-pack Wolverine just in case of flooding or something - the only figure I took (the irony).

I stuck it in my jacket pocket, and when I remembered it, it was gone! I looked everywhere for it.

::shaking fist::

IIIIRRREEENNNNEEEE!!!!!!!

That sucks! I don't have that set yet, but I've been wanting an X-Force Wolverine. That's the main figure I want from that set since I don't have the single carded one, but the deadpool is nice too. Warpath, not much interest in it.

Hope you can find that set again! Hasn't hit my area yet.

Drove the wife to a seminar, on the way there were two targets , went and check them out and both have the revision wave with classic Ms. Marvel unfortunately they were gone. Picked up Hogun instead was going to give the Axe to my custom Aries. Also found regular Destroyer at that Target so these line may not be dead yet and there might still be a chance to see Sif's wave.