3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So anyone know what the new 2pks are and when theyre coming out?

Yeah it's Power Man and Iron Fist and Spider-Man and Captain Britain and they are due out in a month.

I'm not really looking forward to those which is really rare for me and MU, but the Quicksilver/WonderMan and Bullseye/Daredevil packs after those are AWESOME.

my haul from the toronto fan expo =)

sorry bout the sideways pictures

post-33535-1314729168_thumb.jpg

damn, you needed all those figures? must be hard to find them where you live.

BTW, watch out, there is a baby coming for your toys!

yea man canada has nothing, but AIMs and Hand ninjas, i feel so good having almsto all the single carded figures. wish our walmarts are like the states, loaded with marvel stuff.

BTW : cracked and bought the FF 3 pack today =( even tho this is the third thing i have

Finally found a Flame On Torch at Wally and picked up Sif from Prem1x. Thanks buddy!

And thank you sir for the Statis Chamber I've been eyeballing since I passed on it two years ago.

Nothing new at Wal-mart last night. Except for Thundercats, I guess. It was nice to see GIJoe back at my Wal-Mart even if it was an old wave.

@uberlad - I don't think anyone's seen Astral Strange outside of LCS's since the beginning of the Target end cap. And 14 doesn't seem to be very wide-spread across WM and TRU. I wonder if they under-ordered not expecting it's popularity.

Yup, dont think i've ever seen it in the wild at least where i'm at (nor the upright scarlet spider). Jason1551 was very kind in picking up W14 for me with the variant. It was early on when the wave first hit.

@uberlad - I don't think anyone's seen Astral Strange outside of LCS's since the beginning of the Target end cap. And 14 doesn't seem to be very wide-spread across WM and TRU. I wonder if they under-ordered not expecting it's popularity.

A brand new Walmart opened up today so I went in hopes of finding a gold mine of toys! Well they didn't have MU single figures, but they had the 3 packs on sale for $15!! So I got the FF set and the X-Force set. There was 1 each of FF and Avenger set when I left.

Finally saw the new Thor wave as well so I got fire blast Destroyer, I didn't care for the Warriors Three. I found Scorpion on clearance for $5 too, then I was sad and confused that there was no Lizard. I went back to find that Lizard was on the bottom shelf! $5 each for these guys I've been hunting for a while...great deal.

I also got a Transformers Generations Scourge on clearance for $5 too.

A brand new Walmart opened up today so I went in hopes of finding a gold mine of toys! Well they didn't have MU single figures, but they had the 3 packs on sale for $15!! So I got the FF set and the X-Force set. There was 1 each of FF and Avenger set when I left.

Finally saw the new Thor wave as well so I got fire blast Destroyer, I didn't care for the Warriors Three. I found Scorpion on clearance for $5 too, then I was sad and confused that there was no Lizard. I went back to find that Lizard was on the bottom shelf! $5 each for these guys I've been hunting for a while...great deal.

I also got a Transformers Generations Scourge on clearance for $5 too.

wow awesome score! and at discount to boot! did you buy a lotto ticket while you were running lucky?lol

wow awesome score! and at discount to boot! did you buy a lotto ticket while you were running lucky?lol

Haha, not feeling THAT lucky! The clearance and $15 sale were nice surprises. Was hoping to see new MU singles, but guess it's gonna be one of those Walmarts that don't carry it. Oh well, would've helped out some fellow members if I found Dr. Strange.

Now to somehow hunt Stretch Strike Venom...

Good finds today, found the Warriors 3 and Light Up Destroyer at Target. Also 2 regular Dr. Strange's in the same store.

At Walmart I found the new wave of G.I. Joes, got some HAZMATs and Cobra Soldiers. Left the iron grenadiers.

I passed on Volstagg and Destroyer, Volstagg just strays too far from the comics and the Destroyer is way way underscaled to the point where it looks silly. Picked up Fandral and Hogun though.

yesterday i scored a falcon and a dr strange at target, last weekend i picked up lizard and red guardian/cap britian/cap america 3 pk at kmart, and today a revision case must have been stocked at toysrus and i picked up thanos and classic ms marvel. also got the deadpool/taskmaster pack at the same toysrus.

this is the first time i've ever ever ever seen any of these in the wild... ever!

yeah i'm almost thinking i'm dreaming!

Times square tru has a marvel circular display area by the walkway heading towards the big barbie house.

They had falcons, cyclops, apocalypse, skaar, modern Thor and a bunch if revision stuff. Only one strange and as much as I hated leaving it the paint job on his face looked like a dog came by and sh** all over his face, the beard was chopped up and smeared all over his face and nose. Don't know how that got by quality control.

Checked out a kmart today (the only thing I had the chance except a LCS) and they didn't have crap. In fact, they had less than they thought they did. The Tampa Re-packer struck again. This time I thought a Batman variant had caught my eye, but when I got up to the Legacy stuff I saw that someone put one of the silver colored Moon Knights from Legends into the pack and resealed it to return it. I realize I might tick someone off by saying this, but repackers SUCK! It IS stealing and even if it were not something illegal you'd think they'd realize it's morally and ethically objectionable. Ethically challenged people tick me off.lol I think I need a tshirt with that on it!