3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

tsk tsk.

Next time i see a repack atrocity...i'm going to take a picture and start a thread.

Checked out a kmart today (the only thing I had the chance except a LCS) and they didn't have crap. In fact, they had less than they thought they did. The Tampa Re-packer struck again. This time I thought a Batman variant had caught my eye, but when I got up to the Legacy stuff I saw that someone put one of the silver colored Moon Knights from Legends into the pack and resealed it to return it. I realize I might tick someone off by saying this, but repackers SUCK! It IS stealing and even if it were not something illegal you'd think they'd realize it's morally and ethically objectionable. Ethically challenged people tick me off.lol I think I need a tshirt with that on it!

lol.

interestingly my ire is at people who substitute some cheap old figure from another line to get their money back. The ones who sub a fairly decent custom job don't really tick me off except when they try to pass it off as some "extremely rare alternate" on Ebay and bilk someone out of money for a fake. But when they return their hard work to a store (which is still ethically objectionable I know) it doesn't make me as mad. I guess because they aren't actually making anything extra off their hard work just putting it back out there to see if someone else will buy it. Still makes me a little mad. But nothing like the jerk we have around Tampa that just fleeces the stores and unsuspecting moms and dads by substituting something they got at a flea market for a dollar. I'm glad I know the figures well enough to not get something stupid for my own kids (or myself), but I know other parents probably are not into their kid's obsessions and get something stupid because they just don't know any better. "oooh, I don't think little jonny has THIS one!" lol

oh yes the Thundercats stuff is great! We still don't have the Tygra and Lion-O with the vehicles, but we have everything else in 4" so far.

And tonight I found a Hydra Trooper finally instead of the just the soldier. But my second oldest boy threw up all over our van on the way home!!!! So we have vomit to clean out somehow. It's in the speaker cracks, the seat belt system, the cup holders, the seat of course....ugh!

But we got that trooper!lol also got the Desert Cap MOC and one of the Cobra figures that I already forgot. And has anyone else seen a desert version of the snow speeder in GI Joe? We found one at Ross tonight just an hour before the abdominal explosion. Dusty looks pretty cool in that set.

Well, I'd better go figure out how to wet vac the van in the dark.....hope everyone else's night is going as well as mine.

....I mean as far as figure finds and such...not intra-vehicular abdominal explosions

Ya Ebay has the 2 new MU 2pks up, PowerMan/IronFist and CBritain/Spiderman they're like 18.99$ ima pass though.Might get Ironfist one if i see it in the wild maybe.

This isnt too bad since comic packs are 17.99 in my area

those Powerman and Spidey 2 packs look to be only one per case hopefully they won't be a adventure to track down later. And 2 packs sometimes run 22.99 around here.

In Birmingham AL.

Visited the local Walmart for some milk and walked over to the toys, as always. Peg one was a Dr Doom and peg three was a Dr Strange. There was also an upsie-down Scarlet spider and a falcon but I only went for the Dr's. Tired of all the different spiders and never followed the Falcon. I hear he flies.

Opened Doom and really like him but the cape is a bit of a bother. No real harm i guess.

I think I'll hold onto Strange and maybe trade him for someone in one of the upcoming sets. Walmart doesn't seem to mind me bringing things back after eight or nine months if i can't trade them so I might sit on this figure and cross my fingers for a good trade.

Good hunting everyone.

Ahab's Daily Whale Hunting Log: Day 1

I went to Target not expecting much, but to my surprise I saw 2 upside down Scarlet Spiders and a Doc Doom. This is a hint that my rival is lurking nearby. Still my pray Falcon and Doc Strange elude me. I will have you Doc Strange (preferably clear) and Falcon. So swears Captain Ahab (not my actual name). I will have you my Moby-Dick. On a more serious note at least now I know they are in Colorado...

Ya Ebay has the 2 new MU 2pks up, PowerMan/IronFist and CBritain/Spiderman they're like 18.99$ ima pass though.Might get Ironfist one if i see it in the wild maybe.

This isnt too bad since comic packs are 17.99 in my area

those Powerman and Spidey 2 packs look to be only one per case hopefully they won't be a adventure to track down later. And 2 packs sometimes run 22.99 around here.

I made an offer for 15bux each and the seller accepted so looks like I am covered. Not bad but then again I never had a problem finding the comic packs. At least it saves me one trip.

Went to Walmart to pick up the TC Lizard cannon I've been debating on all week and saw that wave 4 of Cap. seem to already be peg warming. All of them were there including variant attack Hydras and even a Crossbones. Nothing new on the MU front though it appears that the team packs are really moving as they don't stay on the shelves long. Sentinel doesn't seem to be moving but then again it isn't Xmas season yet and I expect that will change.

Target had NOTHING as far as Cap past wave 2 but still had reminants of MU wave 14.

Its crazy I've only seen one cap red skull target pack and got it when the movie came out but since then every target I've been too in the last few months hasn't had any of those or the other cap two packs.. and yet I see people pickin them up on clearence.. jus crazy that my targets only got them one time in that was it..

Its crazy I've only seen one cap red skull target pack and got it when the movie came out but since then every target I've been too in the last few months hasn't had any of those or the other cap two packs.. and yet I see people pickin them up on clearence.. jus crazy that my targets only got them one time in that was it..

yeah man I counted 10 sets,there are still about 10 each of the cp's,im wondering if they will clearence these as well?