3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Jaybird, I just saw 2 of the short haired Ms Marvel red/blue earlier today. Is that the one you need? Or is "classic" the long hair version?

And to everyone, I have to share my deal o0f the day. I went back to an Albertsons where I'd seen some IM2 stuff that is not at retail anywhere else around here. I was hoping they'd have some new stuff. They didn't, and won't ever because they are closing down permanently. But the toys said they were 25% off, so I thought I'd get another War Machine with changeable heads since the discount almost makes it normal retail price.

Well, my total after taxes was a wopping $1.60!!!!

I said, "uh, hold on to this here. I'm going back to see what else was there." But every other figure came up $13 instead. It was just the War Machine that came up under 2bucks. I was really hoping I could score a couple Hulkbuster IM to use as mandroids or something. but at least I got the one I wanted SUPER cheap. I left everything else, since there's no reason to pay $13 for Titanium Man or Hulkbusters.

Jaybird, I just saw 2 of the short haired Ms Marvel red/blue earlier today. Is that the one you need? Or is "classic" the long hair version?

And to everyone, I have to share my deal o0f the day. I went back to an Albertsons where I'd seen some IM2 stuff that is not at retail anywhere else around here. I was hoping they'd have some new stuff. They didn't, and won't ever because they are closing down permanently. But the toys said they were 25% off, so I thought I'd get another War Machine with changeable heads since the discount almost makes it normal retail price.

Well, my total after taxes was a wopping $1.60!!!!

I said, "uh, hold on to this here. I'm going back to see what else was there." But every other figure came up $13 instead. It was just the War Machine that came up under 2bucks. I was really hoping I could score a couple Hulkbuster IM to use as mandroids or something. but at least I got the one I wanted SUPER cheap. I left everything else, since there's no reason to pay $13 for Titanium Man or Hulkbusters.

I really need one of those classic short haired Ms. Marvels if you or anyone else can grab one. And after Jaybird gets one if this is the one he is looking for.

My Walmart finally got MU in a few weeks ago. However, they seem to not want to restock anything until they are ALL sold out. There's been 2 Winter Soldiers shelf warming forever, very tempting to buy them just so they re-stock.

PS Does anyone have an extra Stretch Strike Venom for a reasonable price?!?! Been looking for one forever around here and no luck :(

My Walmart finally got MU in a few weeks ago. However, they seem to not want to restock anything until they are ALL sold out. There's been 2 Winter Soldiers shelf warming forever, very tempting to buy them just so they re-stock.

That makes no sense.

If they have a shipment sitting in the stockroom, and are not stocking the shelves because there are 2 Winter Soldiers dangling from the peghooks, then everybody from the manager down is totally incompetent. You can't make money on something that's not on the sales floor.

PS Does anyone have an extra Stretch Strike Venom for a reasonable price?!?! Been looking for one forever around here and no luck :(

Do they just "seem not to want to restock until all are sold out" or is that what you were told? Just seems odd. Either way, I'd be just crazy enough to buy the 2 and return them later :p

Lakeside TRU had remnants of the latest wave of MU (Scarlet Spider, Falcon) along with Apocalypse, FA Wolverine, Cyclops and the standard peg warmers. Also had a ton of Sentinels and helmet-ed Thor, but no King Loki...

If anyone's interested, they also had the new wave of G.I. Joe (Hazard Viper, Viper, Cobra Trooper, etc), some new Transformers (only thing I honed in on was the Masterpiece Rodimus) and it looks like the stocked out every last bit of Star Wars figures they had.

This is like an addiction.

To escape this trap, I let some figures previously purchased on the package.

During this period of drought, like today, I go to my "stock" and satiated my desire to open something.

LMAO,

that is so funny.

I do something like this too. :unsure:

LOL!

We need to survive until the next wave!

I’m staying in downtown Chicago (Erie St.) for business.

Any cool shops to visit or TRUs, Targets?

Theres a Target on Roosevelt in downtown but they usually dont have anything good. You might get lucky though they are worth checking out.

If you can head up north I suggest hitting up the TRU on Western and Belmont and the surrounding Targets.

How long are you in town for?

Had time to kill, so I checked out my area stores. New cases of Thundercats, G.I. Joe,, and even a couple of Taskmaster/Deadpool comic packs at my TRU. Nothing of note anywhere else, but I'm not really looking for anything anyway. I'm hoping my T.J. Maxx or Marshall's starts stocking up on G.I. Joe stuff, though, as the RoC/25th Anniversary stuff makes for great custom fodder.