3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

BBTS has the avatar amp suit in stock for 11.99 I got one for my hydra goons

Yes those are good crossover vehicles. I got four or five of them when they were clearanced at Walmarts and used them for Cobra until Hasbro came out with their own mech suits. That's a good idea making them Hydra mechs now! I might need to add a splash of paint or two though.

Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah man. I think it's a great figure to have. But at $17...? One of my favorites from IM2 line. Yah and i havn't seen him on the pegs for a while now.

I got a question, is Iron Monger(The blue one) the comic version a cool figure? I kinda want him but I cant find him in stores anymore,and im not to sure about the 17 asking price on ebay.......

Agreed - I love that blue Iron Monger figure. He is probably my second most favorite figure in the IM2 line - the best figure being the comic version of Ultimate Iron Man.

If I keep thinking about line - comic War Machine was sweet - as well as both movie and comic versions of Mark I

All in all the line was probably far too over-saturated for individual figures to get the appreciation they deserved.

hey guys new to the board, just thought I would share my haul. I have been stuck in Comunist china for the last 6 months without toys, just hooked up with some shops in hong kong and this is what I grabbed. its basically wave 15

http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab218/T...50/IMG_3212.jpg moc pic

http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab218/T...50/IMG_3220.jpg a loose pic

wave 15

comander rogers

dark hawk

x-23- not to big in scale with the rest, if u guys want pics i can post them

skaar

falcon

ultron

sdcc sentinel < they have a comic con here in Hong Kong with the same exclusives) 80$ us

namor - amazing figure new body same as commander rogers

Okay, this is not MU, and hopefully it won't offend some of you who actually like Power Rangers but...

I was at Walmart looking at the action figures and I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. It was in the Power Rangers stuff (which I really can not stand - sorry for those who like them, but UGH!)

At first I thought it was a repacker making a joke, since there couldn't possibly be a real toy like this. It's Rita Repulsa. She apparently has some silly looking cones that (at least in the packaging picture) hang around her neck or something. But the figure has them as big metallic looking boobs! I mean they put Madonna to shame. And it's a real figure. WTH was Bandai thinking?lol Is this really marketed to kids? I laughed so hard I almost pee'd. It is one of the funniest looking figures I have ever seen and it's hard to believe that it's legit.

If any of you have it, please post some pics for those who don't get PR stuff. I swear her metallic boobs are so long they look like they should be articulated or something - like extra appendages.

Okay, so enough of my really off topic thread. and again, my apologies to those who take PR seriously.

BBTS has a new shipment of the FF set's. I e-mailed them and they said they were all the Future Foundation sets. However, they still said you had no choice as to which one you get?!?!? Doesn't really make much sense if they said all of them are Future Foundation ones.

Also I see those new 6" figures are starting to show up on Ebay over in Malaysia, so that means they should be hitting us soon.

BBTS has a new shipment of the FF set's. I e-mailed them and they said they were all the Future Foundation sets. However, they still said you had no choice as to which one you get?!?!? Doesn't really make much sense if they said all of them are Future Foundation ones.

Also I see those new 6" figures are starting to show up on Ebay over in Malaysia, so that means they should be hitting us soon.

Still trying to figure out how I got mine then....

DSC01782.jpg

DSC01761.jpg

nothing 6 inch But big thank you to CommanderRogers on the Guardians of the Galaxy tip, ordered my one even with the no discount.

So today my pops stoped at walmart to pick up my meds since I've been so sick.. and he happen to chek the toys for the he'll of it and he found classic ms marvel.. couldn't belive it.. been lookin for the figure .. jus wanted to say thanks to the fellow members who have been lookin out for a ms marvel for me....

1223778409_photobucket_86578_.jpg

dang, Dragonking, those look awesome! I think I need to stay home for a week just so I don't run into something I can't afford to buy. I think I'd choke if I saw these on the pegs, knowing I'm not gonna be able to get it till next payday.lol

Thanks for posting the pics. That Fury packaging looks just like the small Cap line, and I really would have thought it was another wave of that. I'll gladly take a 6"......in a week or two.

hey guys new to the board, just thought I would share my haul. I have been stuck in Comunist china for the last 6 months without toys, just hooked up with some shops in hong kong and this is what I grabbed. its basically wave 15

http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab218/T...50/IMG_3212.jpg moc pic

http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab218/T...50/IMG_3220.jpg a loose pic

wave 15

comander rogers

dark hawk

x-23- not to big in scale with the rest, if u guys want pics i can post them

skaar

falcon

ultron

sdcc sentinel

namor - amazing figure new body same as commander rogers

wow.. X-23 doesn't look too tall. Can you post pics of her standing right next to Namor or Rogers on the same level for comparison?

thanks