3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Okay, this is not MU, and hopefully it won't offend some of you who actually like Power Rangers but...

I was at Walmart looking at the action figures and I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. It was in the Power Rangers stuff (which I really can not stand - sorry for those who like them, but UGH!)

At first I thought it was a repacker making a joke, since there couldn't possibly be a real toy like this. It's Rita Repulsa. She apparently has some silly looking cones that (at least in the packaging picture) hang around her neck or something. But the figure has them as big metallic looking boobs! I mean they put Madonna to shame. And it's a real figure. WTH was Bandai thinking?lol Is this really marketed to kids? I laughed so hard I almost pee'd. It is one of the funniest looking figures I have ever seen and it's hard to believe that it's legit.

If any of you have it, please post some pics for those who don't get PR stuff. I swear her metallic boobs are so long they look like they should be articulated or something - like extra appendages.

Okay, so enough of my really off topic thread. and again, my apologies to those who take PR seriously.

That's how she was portrayed in the show. They apparently don't have a problem with that in Japan and couldn't really change the footage when they brought the show here to America. It does look ridiculous, but she's an angry witch, so pointy cones are supposed to drive the point home I guess?

Fun Fact: PR isn't too off topic with MU as Spider-Man had a hand in its creation (the Japanese show), lol.

Anyway, I really wish HTS or BBTS would sell the FF variant separately instead of together with the regular version. You should be able to choose which one you want to buy.

Had some free time, so I checked out Fred's and Tuesday Morning. As someone had noted earlier in the thread, Fred's had Thor Wave 2 for $12 a figure. There was a complete Warrior's Three and at least two Destroyers left, and I imagine they'll sit there for a while. Tuesday Morning had nothing remarkable (other than a Timeline figure from 2003), but the latter waves of Iron Man 2 toys are starting to show up there, so maybe there's a chance that the last wave shows up at some point.

Had some free time, so I checked out Fred's and Tuesday Morning. As someone had noted earlier in the thread, Fred's had Thor Wave 2 for $12 a figure. There was a complete Warrior's Three and at least two Destroyers left, and I imagine they'll sit there for a while. Tuesday Morning had nothing remarkable (other than a Timeline figure from 2003), but the latter waves of Iron Man 2 toys are starting to show up there, so maybe there's a chance that the last wave shows up at some point.

Seconded. I stopped by one last week and found an IM2 Ultimate IM there for $5.99. Decided to leave it. So they could be showing up there. Plus they had some GI Joes ROC figures too.

It wasn't on my radar, but I have seen a lot of folks picking up the short-haired Ms. Marvel. Went into my local WalMart during lunch today to find that they just put out a revision pack. The good stuff had already been picked up, but I did manage to find a short-haired Ms. Marvel. While I wasn't necessarily looking to add this to my collection, I didn't have one so I picked her up. Also picked up a single carded Green Goblin (I originally only had the Target two-pack with him and Spider-Man).

So question: Why are the Marvel Universe Green Goblin and Hobgoblin pretty good figures while the ones in the Spider-Man line looks like someone hopped up on Meth sculpted and painted them? Why didn't they just reuse these sculpts? Hasbro are a bunch of crazy bastards sometimes...

A few nice recent pickups...

- Strange (regular)

- Cable (with Hope)

- Gambit (xmo)

- Torch (flame on)

- Destroyer (grey)

- Warriors 3 (all of them)

- Scorpion (spidy line)

I'm actually just looking for an Astral Strange (like everyone else). If anyone can find an extra and sees something they like from this pickup list, let me know.

Also finally picked up a MU Green Goblin...very nice fig...perfect color (much better than the Target 2 pack and Spidey versions).

A few nice recent pickups...

- Strange (regular)

- Cable (with Hope)

- Gambit (xmo)

- Torch (flame on)

- Destroyer (grey)

- Warriors 3 (all of them)

- Scorpion (spidy line)

I'm actually just looking for an Astral Strange (like everyone else). If anyone can find an extra and sees something they like from this pickup list, let me know.

Also finally picked up a MU Green Goblin...very nice fig...perfect color (much better than the Target 2 pack and Spidey versions).

Is there anything you would like to have beside the Doctor Strange? I would love that Gambit figure.

Nah man. I dont think i've seen that figure in general even at LCSs.

Seconded. I stopped by one last week and found an IM2 Ultimate IM there for $5.99. Decided to leave it. So they could be showing up there. Plus they had some GI Joes ROC figures too.

Did you happen to see RoC Roadblock? I've been trying to find him for the last few months with no luck.