3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

No ms marvel at walmart or target 8(

Saw a DP/TM 2pk at walmart though

very weird.. I went to TRU today and there were literally tons of 2 packs. at least 3 of the cyclop and the jean grey look alike, as well as 7+ silver samurai and patch. There was also 2 2-packs of wolverine and sabretooth and 3 of the deadpool and taskmaster.

there was NO 2pack of hawkeye and pile LOL :(

there was a short hair Ms Marvel but the paint job wasnt great so I let her go hehe.

Question:

how many Ms marvel are there?

I have one... the same colors almost as the regular one but with long darkk orange hair. then there is the original one and a variant with short hair I believe. but I have seen a 4th one.. all black outfit.. help

2011-05-31231904.jpg

I have had this in my collection for quite sometime If you notice Cyclops is missing the bracelet on his left wrist I have yet to see another one like this was wondering if anyone else has seen one like it?

2011-05-31231858.jpg

I also have one that is not missing the bracelet on the left arm to show you as well so you can better see the difference.

No ms marvel at walmart or target 8(

Saw a DP/TM 2pk at walmart though

very weird.. I went to TRU today and there were literally tons of 2 packs. at least 3 of the cyclop and the jean grey look alike, as well as 7+ silver samurai and patch. There was also 2 2-packs of wolverine and sabretooth and 3 of the deadpool and taskmaster.

there was NO 2pack of hawkeye and pile LOL :(

there was a short hair Ms Marvel but the paint job wasnt great so I let her go hehe.

Question:

how many Ms marvel are there?

I have one... the same colors almost as the regular one but with long darkk orange hair. then there is the original one and a variant with short hair I believe. but I have seen a 4th one.. all black outfit.. help

marvel-universe-fury-files-wave-3_ms_marvel_2.jpg

marvel-universe-fury-files-wave-3_classic_ms_marvel_2.jpg

moonstoneLoose.JPG

Was the Stark Racing Iron Man from IM2 line hard to find or part of that elusive last few waves? I just saw it this morning, and it's the first time I've seen it. I don't collect IM2, but I look at them all the time. Was surprised to even see something different, didn't know stores were still getting cases of IM2.

I've only seen the wave with it once in retail. I picked it up and as far as IM2 figures go it may be one of my favs. The detail on it as far as paint/logos is really impressive. This wave was the concept wave that was to be sent out as the Mandarin wave went out I believe right before it switched to IM: Armored Avenger.

arghh.. Toys R us has not shipped my order yet.. and HTS shipped 2 sets but the avengers pack not. it seems that its avaialble for order at their site but in reality is a pre order LOL so I got to wait till the 19th to be shipped hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

on the other hand, I should be getting my gigantic lot today :D MOC lol

anyone find the new Powerman/IronFist at retail yet? for the guy who bought one from the indiana online site, how much was it?

i think it's this one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Universe-Po...99#ht_542wt_952

$19.95 plus a crazy $10.35 for economy shipping :/

I'm just waiting for these to go up on HTS.com, which should be in the next few weeks. Hopefully, they stay up longer than the Deadpool/Taskmaster set.

have you gotten tracking numbers or shipping notices for either? HTS will usually get there orders to you pretty quickly after your shipping notice. Even if the tracking number has not updated from the USPS or fed ex website

there was no tracking number on their shipping notice :/

for the HTS order, just click on the tracking link in the email they sent you. It is at the bottom and it says click here to track your order.

have you gotten tracking numbers or shipping notices for either? HTS will usually get there orders to you pretty quickly after your shipping notice. Even if the tracking number has not updated from the USPS or fed ex website

there was no tracking number on their shipping notice :/

yep, from HTS if it says SHIPPED it should have a tracking number

https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/OrderStatus.htm

Same thing for TRU

https://www.toysrus.com/checkout/index.jsp?...s=orderTracking