3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

anyone find the new Powerman/IronFist at retail yet? for the guy who bought one from the indiana online site, how much was it?

I got mine from Kokmo-Toys (eBay) for around 37 shipped.

was that for both sets?

Yep for both sets. I think he had the price at 20 each but with the "best offer" option. So I offered 15 each and he took it.

have you gotten tracking numbers or shipping notices for either? HTS will usually get there orders to you pretty quickly after your shipping notice. Even if the tracking number has not updated from the USPS or fed ex website

there was no tracking number on their shipping notice :/

yep, from HTS if it says SHIPPED it should have a tracking number

https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/OrderStatus.htm

Same thing for TRU

https://www.toysrus.com/checkout/index.jsp?...s=orderTracking

This is what the email said

--->

CustomerService@HasbroToyShop.comThank you for shopping with HasbroToyShop.com. We have shipped the following ...

12:03 PM (11 hours ago)

CustomerService@HasbroToyShop.comLoading...12:03 PM (11 hours ago)

Thank you for shopping with HasbroToyShop.com. We have shipped the following item(s) from ORDER LOL RECEIVED on 9/10/2011 11:05 PM.

ITEM(S) SHIPPED

Item number: 18482

Item name: MARVEL Universe Comic Packs: NIGHTCRAWLER and STORM

Quantity: 1

Item number: 29147

Item name: MARVEL Universe X-FORCE Set

ITEM(S) NOT YET SHIPPED

Item number: 28838

Item name: MARVEL Universe CLASSIC AVENGERS Set

Estimated ship date: 9/19/2011

If you have any questions regarding your order or would like to change your order, please call our Customer Service Center at 1-800-408-0052 (8 AM - 8 PM EST, Monday - Friday and 10 AM - 6:30 PM EST, Saturday).

CONTACT US

We are always pleased to help you, by e-mail or phone. Questions about your order? Contact us:

• E-mail: CustomerService@HasbroToyShop.com (Please include your name, order number and e-mail address)

• Phone: 1-800-408-0052 (8 AM - 8 PM EST, Monday - Friday and 10 AM - 6:30 PM EST, Saturday)

So this is my current Marvel Universe and all the lines similar to it collection as September 13th :D

As you can see not that many

These are the ones I bought this past weekend when I got the MU bug lol. My first 12-13 figs.

sany0224.jpg

Now these are the figures I received today! I bought them all together as LOT, so it was pretty good price.

I paid around 7.50 for each :D and the guy shipped ir Priority (it costed him $56!!!! wow)

He had a $700 buy it now with best offer, I offered $490 priority shipping included, so he pretty much ended up making around

$425 which is $7.08 per figure and that means I got the Frost giant with Lokie for that price muhauahuaahuaha.

this is the fig list

1.ARCHANGEL

2.RED HULK

3.WORLD WAR HULK

4.JUGGERNAUT

5.GREY HULK

6.THANOS

7.CLEAR VISION-VARIANT

8.MOON KNIGHT

9.CAPTAIN BRITAIN

10.MARVEL'S WRECKER

11.JEAN GREY

12.COLOSSUS

13.CABLE NO BABY-VARIANT

14.HUMAN TORCH FLAME ON VARIANT

15.BULLSEYE

16.APOCALYPSE

17.HAVOK

18.GREEN HULK

19.MS.MARVEL-VARIANT

20.DR.DOOM

21.THOR

22.CAPTAIN AMERICA

23.CAPTAIN AMERICA

24.WAR MACHINE-MOVIE SERIES FROM IRON MAN 2

25.HULKBUSTER IRON MAN>COMIC SERIES.

26.CLASSIC IRON MONGER>COMIC SERIES

27.WARPATH

28.MARVEL'S SUNFIRE

29.IRON PATRIOT

30.IRON MAN STEALTH OPS-VARIANT

31.MYSTIQUE

32.WAR MACHINE-COMIC SERIES FROM IRON MAN 2

33.DEADPOOL-COMIC SERIES FROM X-MEN ORIGIN WOLVERINE

34.RED SKULL-COMIC SERIES FROM CAPTAIN AMERICA

35.CROSSBONES-COMIC SERIES FROM CAPTAIN AMERICA

36.MARVEL'S HYDRA ARMORED SOLDIER-MOVIE SERIES FROM CAPTAIN AMERICA-VARIANT

37.COLOSSUS-COMIC SERIES FROM X-MEN ORIGIN WOLVERINE

38.ICEMAN-COMIC SERIES FROM X-MEN ORIGIN WOLVERINE

39.VENOM-SPIDER-MAN SERIES

40.RHINO-SPIDER-MAN SERIES

41.LIZARD-SPIDER-MAN SERIES

42.SCORPION-SPIDER-MAN SERIES

43.GHOST RIDER

44.1ST APPEARANCE WOLVERINE

45.BLACK WIDOW

46.YELLOW JACKET WITH ANT MAN

47.MARVEL'S DARK HAWKEYE

48.SPIDER-WOMAN

49.CYCLOPS

50.BUCKY

51.RONIN

52.SPIDER-MAN 2099

53.KITTY PRYDE

54.GLADIATOR

55.A.I.M. SOLDIER

56.SPIDER-MAN

57.UNION JACK

58.FALCON

59.DOCTOR STRANGE

60.SKAAR

sany0239t.jpg

sany0233.jpg

I got tons more coming this week! I am starting to think that I might have to use a bigger wall LOL

@ saywhat nice haul there

Anyways was on vacation here in Viva Las Vegas and on the south outlet TRU was able to pick up Attack Hydra troops one regular and one variant and on the way here on one of the towns we stop over there was a nearby Tuesday Morning and to my surprise on the pegs was the IM2 war machine with switchable heads and ultimate Iron man and they were on sale for 5.99 ill post pics once I get home from vacation just using Iphone right now, now on to some slot machines and strippers......

lol I just came back from my Walmart.... I went to the fig section see what was new, Found a Havok Variant - so far the only thing that stood out-, looked at it, put it behind all the figs and went to buy the videogame i was getting.... went back to the fig area and it was GONE. I asked a lady who was doing some price marks in the isle and she said that a couple just bought a bunch of figs LOL.. what are the freakings odds!!!!!!! :spidey_deadtopic: :spidey_deadtopic:

I'm so pissed I can't get a Ms.Marvel lol for a decent price,I think I missed the bus on those two............

I know the one shipping in the revision case right now is the classic version, but does anyone know if the other two are still shipping? EE doesn't list which versions are out, only that it's Ms Marvel.

have you gotten tracking numbers or shipping notices for either? HTS will usually get there orders to you pretty quickly after your shipping notice. Even if the tracking number has not updated from the USPS or fed ex website

there was no tracking number on their shipping notice :/

yep, from HTS if it says SHIPPED it should have a tracking number

https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/OrderStatus.htm

Same thing for TRU

https://www.toysrus.com/checkout/index.jsp?...s=orderTracking

This is what the email said

--->

CustomerService@HasbroToyShop.comThank you for shopping with HasbroToyShop.com. We have shipped the following ...

12:03 PM (11 hours ago)

CustomerService@HasbroToyShop.comLoading...12:03 PM (11 hours ago)

Thank you for shopping with HasbroToyShop.com. We have shipped the following item(s) from ORDER LOL RECEIVED on 9/10/2011 11:05 PM.

ITEM(S) SHIPPED

Item number: 18482

Item name: MARVEL Universe Comic Packs: NIGHTCRAWLER and STORM

Item number: 29147

Item name: MARVEL Universe X-FORCE Set

ITEM(S) NOT YET SHIPPED

Item number: 28838

Item name: MARVEL Universe CLASSIC AVENGERS Set

Estimated ship date: 9/19/2011

If you have any questions regarding your order or would like to change your order, please call our Customer Service Center at 1-800-408-0052 (8 AM - 8 PM EST, Monday - Friday and 10 AM - 6:30 PM EST, Saturday).

CONTACT US

We are always pleased to help you, by e-mail or phone. Questions about your order? Contact us:

• E-mail: CustomerService@HasbroToyShop.com (Please include your name, order number and e-mail address)

• Phone: 1-800-408-0052 (8 AM - 8 PM EST, Monday - Friday and 10 AM - 6:30 PM EST, Saturday)

that's odd. they usually show a tracking number. Should show up soon.

Also, I've NEVER put a figure back I was contemplating on buying :) Just in case. That sucks though. I still need that Havok

Is any one has the redskull with green suit and white gloves ill trade a hydra solider for it.. that's all I need from the cap line.. seems like I missed it cuz everywere I go now all I see is wave 4.. still lookin for thor wave 3and 4.

I feel ya on the Thor wave 3 and 4. Still desperately need Heimdall and Sif. Figure King Loki that I want too isn't too big a deal since we'll probably get him in a very similar outfit for the Avengers movie line. As for the Hydras check out my wants list or we can make some kind of payment agrangements, always willing to help.

I'm so pissed I can't get a Ms.Marvel lol for a decent price,I think I missed the bus on those two............

I know the one shipping in the revision case right now is the classic version, but does anyone know if the other two are still shipping? EE doesn't list which versions are out, only that it's Ms Marvel.

Ya I think only the classic version is shipping with this revision case sadly unless someone here has seen it,so far only classic version is being found.I went on bing last weekend that included a dozen stores all which had revision cases stock but no Ms.Marvel vareints 8(

I saw them the day they came out and seriously considered buying all I saw but I controlled myself and just got a couple so I'd have one MOC and one to open. Since then I've been through 3 of the top 50 largest metropolitan areas in the US and only seen one or two in the wild. That's literally hundreds of stores of various sizes throughout some pretty large cities with hardly any. It's usually those stores on the very fringes of the urban areas (or even waaaaay out in the boonies) that will actually still have one. Probably because the cities just have so many more people there competing for those seriously rare resources.

As for the later wave "troopers" instead of soldiers (really not alot of difference in the figs) I found one myself, don't remember where, and my wife found one while working a couple states away in N'awlins/Baton Rouge area (and NO, she hasn't seen any of the GI Joe cast or crew anywhere in all her time there). Both were the movie colors so I haven't even seen a comic color of those guys. At least I have a couple of the soldiers in each color.

For those who are saying you haven't seen any of them, do you mean just the regular wave or have you not seen the deluxe figures with the flame throwers either? Because I still see those rather frequently, though it's often at Walmart or TRU which is 3$ more than Target.

So this is my current Marvel Universe and all the lines similar to it collection as September 13th :D

As you can see not that many

These are the ones I bought this past weekend when I got the MU bug lol. My first 12-13 figs.

sany0224.jpg

Now these are the figures I received today! I bought them all together as LOT, so it was pretty good price.

I paid around 7.50 for each :D and the guy shipped ir Priority (it costed him $56!!!! wow)

He had a $700 buy it now with best offer, I offered $490 priority shipping included, so he pretty much ended up making around

$425 which is $7.08 per figure and that means I got the Frost giant with Lokie for that price muhauahuaahuaha.

this is the fig list

1.ARCHANGEL

2.RED HULK

3.WORLD WAR HULK

4.JUGGERNAUT

5.GREY HULK

6.THANOS

7.CLEAR VISION-VARIANT

8.MOON KNIGHT

9.CAPTAIN BRITAIN

10.MARVEL'S WRECKER

11.JEAN GREY

12.COLOSSUS

13.CABLE NO BABY-VARIANT

14.HUMAN TORCH FLAME ON VARIANT

15.BULLSEYE

16.APOCALYPSE

17.HAVOK

18.GREEN HULK

19.MS.MARVEL-VARIANT

20.DR.DOOM

21.THOR

22.CAPTAIN AMERICA

23.CAPTAIN AMERICA

24.WAR MACHINE-MOVIE SERIES FROM IRON MAN 2

25.HULKBUSTER IRON MAN>COMIC SERIES.

26.CLASSIC IRON MONGER>COMIC SERIES

27.WARPATH

28.MARVEL'S SUNFIRE

29.IRON PATRIOT

30.IRON MAN STEALTH OPS-VARIANT

31.MYSTIQUE

32.WAR MACHINE-COMIC SERIES FROM IRON MAN 2

33.DEADPOOL-COMIC SERIES FROM X-MEN ORIGIN WOLVERINE

34.RED SKULL-COMIC SERIES FROM CAPTAIN AMERICA

35.CROSSBONES-COMIC SERIES FROM CAPTAIN AMERICA

36.MARVEL'S HYDRA ARMORED SOLDIER-MOVIE SERIES FROM CAPTAIN AMERICA-VARIANT

37.COLOSSUS-COMIC SERIES FROM X-MEN ORIGIN WOLVERINE

38.ICEMAN-COMIC SERIES FROM X-MEN ORIGIN WOLVERINE

39.VENOM-SPIDER-MAN SERIES

40.RHINO-SPIDER-MAN SERIES

41.LIZARD-SPIDER-MAN SERIES

42.SCORPION-SPIDER-MAN SERIES

43.GHOST RIDER

44.1ST APPEARANCE WOLVERINE

45.BLACK WIDOW

46.YELLOW JACKET WITH ANT MAN

47.MARVEL'S DARK HAWKEYE

48.SPIDER-WOMAN

49.CYCLOPS

50.BUCKY

51.RONIN

52.SPIDER-MAN 2099

53.KITTY PRYDE

54.GLADIATOR

55.A.I.M. SOLDIER

56.SPIDER-MAN

57.UNION JACK

58.FALCON

59.DOCTOR STRANGE

60.SKAAR

sany0239t.jpg

sany0233.jpg

I got tons more coming this week! I am starting to think that I might have to use a bigger wall LOL

god damn, you been busy brother!!!