3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So I finally decide to organize a little bit and put all of my Marvel Universe together, being that over the past couple of years as soon as they were bought they were put in various boxes around my house. Well after doing this I am pissed because I realized I need a few more figures then I thought I needed!!!! which includes all variations of each figure.

I am looking for.....

Series 1:

Bullseye (Dark Version Black)

Ms. Marvel (Long Red Haired Version) Didn't even know it existed!

Spiderman #32 Regular Blue & Red Version

Series 2:

House of M Spiderman (don't know how I spaced out on figure #1)

Vision (Regular Version of course)

Winter Soldier (Long Hair)

Series 3:

Dr. Strange (Astral Version)

Scarlet Spider (Regular Right Side Up Version)

Skaar (Son of Hulk Stand)

I honestly thought I only needed Vision along with the 3 wave 14 figures, no clue about the rest, now I must hunt..... I posted a pic of extras (above this post) if anyone wants to trade.

Here are all my Regular figures

post-35915-1315962036_thumb.jpg

Not familiar w/ the Black version of Daredevil. Where'd you find info on this one as I've never seen/heard of this one...

It looks kind of black there but it's actually a very dark red/brown. It's a variant that's been known since the first series but only started to become widespread this year. I crapped myself when I finally found it.

So I finally decide to organize a little bit and put all of my Marvel Universe together, being that over the past couple of years as soon as they were bought they were put in various boxes around my house. Well after doing this I am pissed because I realized I need a few more figures then I thought I needed!!!! which includes all variations of each figure.

I am looking for.....

Series 1:

Bullseye (Dark Version Black)

Ms. Marvel (Long Red Haired Version) Didn't even know it existed!

Spiderman #32 Regular Blue & Red Version

Series 2:

House of M Spiderman (don't know how I spaced out on figure #1)

Vision (Regular Version of course)

Winter Soldier (Long Hair)

Series 3:

Dr. Strange (Astral Version)

Scarlet Spider (Regular Right Side Up Version)

Skaar (Son of Hulk Stand)

I honestly thought I only needed Vision along with the 3 wave 14 figures, no clue about the rest, now I must hunt..... I posted a pic of extras (above this post) if anyone wants to trade.

Here are all my Regular figures

post-35915-1315962036_thumb.jpg

Dont forget about the Skrull Soldier variant! :wink:

I got the Dark Bullseye and Long Hair Winter Soldier MOC if you want them.

Just got back from Wal Mart (the one in Portsmouth Ohio). i went to get the Thor DVD, and they had all of the 2011 Wave 4 MU figures. I think I saw x2 of everyone except Steve Rogers. There was only 1 of him.

I left them all, as I have the set pre ordered at BBTS.

I didnt see a Variant of Darkhawk, just the regular one. has anyone found the variant yet??

It looks kind of black there but it's actually a very dark red/brown. It's a variant that's been known since the first series but only started to become widespread this year. I crapped myself when I finally found it.

I snatched him up when I first/finally saw him a couple months back, but now I see that fig all the time it seems...and I haven't even been looking much lately! I like the fig, but if I didn't have it I'd probably just pick up the new one instead (which I'll probably end up doing anyway).

Went to Target and TRU looking for the new wave since people are finding it already. Got a Classic Ms. Marvel at TRU from the revision case and saw plenty of the Dr Strange wave at Target. But no new stuff. I scanned a figure at Target and it came up as more in the stock room so I got excited. Asked an employee and he was nice enough to check. But it was just more Scarlet Spider, Strange, and Dooms. No variants, nothing good. Oh well.

Im in the same boat as everyone else...if you find a set of Darkhawk,Steve Rogers, X-23,Ultron and Sub Mariner then I'm happy to pay cost plus shipping. And some extra $ for the gas.

Also on another down note, my TRU has now risen MU prices to $9.49 a figure. With our 8% sales tax it came out to about $10.25! Frickin' $10.25 a figure is insane for retail. I went ahead and bought the Ms Marvel anyway since I missed her before. But, now that I know they upped MU,I won't really waste my time with TRU unless theres a sale or something. My Target nearby is $6.99 still. BBTS and HTS are looking better and better for competitive prices even after shipping. I like that BBTS doesn't charge me tax since I'm outta state. I was ordering pretty often thru BBTS up until recently. Since I found wave 14 in stores pretty easily.

Went to a couple targets today in hopes of finding the new wave. Nothing but a bunch of revision cases which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'm happy to see that Dr. Strange, Cable, Cyclops etc are still available. A random kid (or adult) could pick up one of those awesome figures and be hooked to the line just like the rest of us.

I did pick up the short haired Ms. Marvel. Didn't really want her but she's different enough from the other two that I figured, what the hell. Still looking for the black costume one.

Just got back from Wal Mart (the one in Portsmouth Ohio). i went to get the Thor DVD, and they had all of the 2011 Wave 4 MU figures. I think I saw x2 of everyone except Steve Rogers. There was only 1 of him.

I left them all, as I have the set pre ordered at BBTS.

I didnt see a Variant of Darkhawk, just the regular one. has anyone found the variant yet??

Wouldn't it have come out cheaper to grab them there can cancel your preorder?

Not to pile on, but I, too, would appreciate it if someone could pick up an extra X-23 and Namor for me. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town next week, so I'll probably miss out on the initial release in my area.

Also, does anyone know of any good shopping areas in the DC and N. Virginia areas? I'm headed there next week for vacation and would love to check a few stores while I'm there.

i got my new comic packs in the mail yesterday and have to say im impressed with them even the spidey fig..but now that i know wave 15 is out im glad to hear it

ill be down in gulf shores alabama and in pensecola florida by sunday if anyone from the board is down thier hit me up send me a pm thru the site im looking for the new wave myself so if ya'll find extras i will pay retail plus extra and in cash

Not to pile on, but I, too, would appreciate it if someone could pick up an extra X-23 and Namor for me. Unfortunately, I'll be out of town next week, so I'll probably miss out on the initial release in my area.

Also, does anyone know of any good shopping areas in the DC and N. Virginia areas? I'm headed there next week for vacation and would love to check a few stores while I'm there.

Jason, I have family up in DC, I will ask them if they know anything. My cousin's husband is into comics and games, but idk about figures. Btw, I find it somewhat ironic that the Mall is, in fact, not a mall. I think they could make a killing selling Cap merchandise at the national monuments.

Hey, I love new figures as much as the next guy, but are we really in a hurry to get the next wave? When it comes, it will come...I know these things are like crack, but jumping on them so we can have them 2 weeks earlier may be a little much....

But I digress, my Guardians of the Galaxy open! Next is my Future Foundation!

wlmc4.jpg

Hey, I love new figures as much as the next guy, but are we really in a hurry to get the next wave? When it comes, it will come...I know these things are like crack, but jumping on them so we can have them 2 weeks earlier may be a little much....

But I digress, my Guardians of the Galaxy open! Next is my Future Foundation!

wlmc4.jpg

I like that set!!! When you post pictures of the FF set, can you please zoom into Sue really close on her arms and torso. I am looking for the details in the paint scheme. Thanks.

Ihink someone a while back said they were looking for Thing/Bulldozer comic pack to complete their Wrecking Crew. I saw two or three tonight, also a Spiderman/Thunderball LOL!

sup man! if you can get me one for retail (thing and bulldo) ill get one from you. would be cool if you can also sell it to me together with the one i inquiry you about.