3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Hunted yesterday and today...

no new wave yet.

but did find...

***additional Avengers and Xforce three packs...passed...already had

***capt series redskulls with white gloves and movie single pack hydra soldiers...passed...already had variant red skulls and dont like movie version of figures

***thor series: hogun, volstagg, destroyer (non black)...passed...already have

if anyone needs stuff above...will hunt again tomorrow...

willing to trade for new wave items

What store and where in Houston was the Destroyer - haven't been able to find one of those yet

no new wave yet.

but did find...

***capt series redskulls with white gloves and movie single pack hydra soldiers...passed...already had variant red skulls and dont like movie version of figures

picking up Lizard for anyone who needs him
To elaborate:

I decided to go hunting for Wave 15 since I had the day off and was going to be out of town for a while. Pretty much every store was a bust, but almost every store had a healthy stock of G.I. Joe (at least a case or two at every Wal-Mart), which bodes well for next year's stuff. The Target in my area was nothing but leftovers from last month, and the employees there were nice enough to check to see if they had anything in the back (they didn't).

All the Wal-Marts were the same (except there were no helpful employees), but I did happen to luck out at the very last one. I try to avoid this particular store since it's on the "bad" side of town and tends to be barren. This time, however, they not only had full pegs, but they even had the newer CA stuff (including comic Red Skull and Desert Camo CA). I also saw my first non-variant Hydra soldier, which I thought about buying just for the hell of it. They also had remnants of Wave 14, including 2 regular Dr. Strange's, which I thought was pretty odd. But the biggest surprise of them all was finding Lizard in the wild. I ordered him months ago from HTS since I figured he would never see the light of day in my area and knew that people on here were still looking for him. It made the trip worthwhile, as I at least got a solid run before my vacation. Now it's time to put together a list of places and hope for good luck while I'm in DC and VA.

There is a god found wave 15 at toys r us.. crazy the boxes are kind of messed up but I dnt care jus glad I found them.. would have never thought they would have them... ill post pics in a lil.. now jus need the two comic packs and the ff box set.... hopefully my guardians set comes intoday from hasbro...

so it's showing up in TRU? That's good news.

There is a god found wave 15 at toys r us.. crazy the boxes are kind of messed up but I dnt care jus glad I found them.. would have never thought they would have them... ill post pics in a lil.. now jus need the two comic packs and the ff box set.... hopefully my guardians set comes intoday from hasbro...

so it's showing up in TRU? That's good news.

Ya man.. and I wasn't even gona stop there.. my toysrus never has sh** but for som reason I jus went for the heck of it and bam their theywere.. sucks there 850 now.. but since their new I dnt mind..

i think it was the san felipe one. i went today...but no more destroyers.

i can be wrong...i went to a couple of targets taht day.

What store and where in Houston was the Destroyer - haven't been able to find one of those yet

no new wave yet.

but did find...

So I've been out of the everyday hunt for a little bit recently. Other things have taken up my time. Primarily playing Dead Island and trying to get in better shape(I've lost 12 pounds so far). Anyway, my girlfriend works at Target, and she told me they had the Warriors Three and Destroyer from Thor in stock. I've been trying to find them for weeks now.

She put them on hold for me, and when I went to pick them up, I see all of wave 15. I didn't even know the wave was out yet. I grabbed 1 of each of them except Namor(who had a crappy paintjob on one, and a broken leg on the other) This is a far cry from the scrambling I did to find wave 14. So sometimes you just gotta take a break, and good things will happen.

So I've been out of the everyday hunt for a little bit recently. Other things have taken up my time. Primarily playing Dead Island and trying to get in better shape(I've lost 12 pounds so far). Anyway, my girlfriend works at Target, and she told me they had the Warriors Three and Destroyer from Thor in stock. I've been trying to find them for weeks now.

She put them on hold for me, and when I went to pick them up, I see all of wave 15. I didn't even know the wave was out yet. I grabbed 1 of each of them except Namor(who had a crappy paintjob on one, and a broken leg on the other) This is a far cry from the scrambling I did to find wave 14. So sometimes you just gotta take a break, and good things will happen.

shoot! I wish I would have seen your post early! I just spent $85 bucks on the full set including priority mail shipping LOL so I paid $16 per figure haha.

Anyways, I dont really care that much, who knows and by the time I would have gone to walmart the set wouldnt be complete. eitherway I was tired already of going 3 days to walmart and find 0.

on another note, some new hauls

http://youtu.be/8K9-sLKlyMw?hd=1

and

http://youtu.be/33QcuU0wKMI?hd=1