3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

i found a comander rogers and an ultron last night someone had hid them along with a 6 inch im titanium man..im sure someone at that walmart will be mad when they go to get them

its funny in a way they only had 1 falcon and one doom on the pegs someone scaned it for me said they were supossed to have 4 on hand,decided to look and looked over to my right and a big pirate ship from potc was sticking out so i pushed it with my foot and heard something fall,i looked behind it and thier wasnt anything,pulled it out and bingo thier was rogers and ultron..i did leave the guys titanium man alone though

i found a comander rogers and an ultron last night someone had hid them along with a 6 inch im titanium man..im sure someone at that walmart will be mad when they go to get them

its funny in a way they only had 1 falcon and one doom on the pegs someone scaned it for me said they were supossed to have 4 on hand,decided to look and looked over to my right and a big pirate ship from potc was sticking out so i pushed it with my foot and heard something fall,i looked behind it and thier wasnt anything,pulled it out and bingo thier was rogers and ultron..i did leave the guys titanium man alone though

haha wow. well if I go to walmart this weekend and I find the figs, Ill just file a paypal claim and return the figs lol. afterall the seller wanted to be a smartbutt and ovecharge, so a return would be equal to what the seller does with overcharging.

http://youtu.be/XIz8aPrk174?hd=1

haha wow. well if I go to walmart this weekend and I find the figs, Ill just file a paypal claim and return the figs lol. afterall the seller wanted to be a smartbutt and ovecharge, so a return would be equal to what the seller does with overcharging.

HUH? im confused *lol*

HUH? im confused *lol*

oops I pasted a link of a vid that had nothing to do with MU haha sorry.

I was saying that if I find the figs in my walmart, ill just file a not as described and return the items for refund, so the seller can offer them to the second buyer which was $1 dollar cheaper bid than me lol

I was saying that if I find the figs in my walmart, ill just file a not as described and return the items for refund, so the seller can offer them to the second buyer which was $1 dollar cheaper bid than me lol

wow.. that is not cool

hmmm... outbid everyone, complain about pricing, wait till they ship and arrive, file a claim and return them, then assume the 2nd bidder will accept the offer after all is said and done? i'd say just take the hit and trade the figures here or try selling em on ebay if you find em in stores too. =p

I kno this ain't the place for this but I got this minimates pack today and now iam hooked.. :/ now another thing to collect... haha

Love this pack they also had hulk n iron man pack but spent to much on wave 15 will post pics in a few.. what do yu guys think of the marvel minimates.. like how they have alot of team packs and stuff..

1223778409_photobucket_64598_.jpg

wow.. that is not cool

what he said.

it seems like your saying wasting other peoples money is ok.

ebay, paypal and the post office aren't free..... so is time.

wow.. that is not cool

what he said.

True, it was a comment not a statement or fact.

Eitherway if I ever do it, I also loose shipping money.

In the long run is not a loss for the seller, as that person sold it for $40 more than what he or she bought it for. seller is like some of those hk money hungry sellers who pump up the price X3.

wow.. that is not cool

what he said.

True, it was a comment not a statement or fact.

Eitherway if I ever do it, I also loose shipping money.

In the long run is not a loss for the seller, as that person sold it for $40 more than what he or she bought it for. seller is like some of those hk money hungry sellers who pump up the price X3.

actually. it would be a loss to the seller because there is no way they could get back the money that you took from them when you made a legal agreement to purchase the item from them.

if you don't like scalping.. then don't buy from ebay

what is your ebay name so we can all make sure we don't ever deal with you?

Found wave 15 and Thor wave two this morning at Target.Then went down the street to Fred Meyers and found Lizard,Scorpion and Cap attack trooper regular and comic color and they were buy one get one half off.Best one day haul I've had in a long time.And to top it off my Guardians of the galaxy set will be here in a few hours when the mail comes.And on another note for those interested I also saw the new clone wars figures at the same Target it was wave 10 the one with shirtless Savage and commander Jet etc.Happy hunting to everyone