3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

nothing in south fl yet (W15)

only revisions and like 5 stretch venoms

your sayin you passed(let alone saw)5 stretch strike venoms?

yea.. lol I already have a Venom from Spiderman series. the stretch one wasnt anything different, eitherway I was looking for MU hehe guess didnt pay too much attention to the Spiderman ones.

Is he like expensive/rare or something?

I was saying that if I find the figs in my walmart, ill just file a not as described and return the items for refund, so the seller can offer them to the second buyer which was $1 dollar cheaper bid than me lol

wow.. that is not cool

what he said.

it seems like your saying wasting other peoples money is ok.

ebay, paypal and the post office aren't free..... so is time.

True, it was a comment not a statement or fact.

Eitherway if I ever do it, I also loose shipping money.

In the long run is not a loss for the seller, as that person sold it for $40 more than what he or she bought it for. seller is like some of those hk money hungry sellers who pump up the price X3.

Serious? You're the @$$hole that agreed to pay that price. You're approach to commerce is making our society worse. Thanks for your contribution to humanity.

My thoughts exactly. Probably this...

c352a8f6-f598-4e70-a9f7-2dfa2ea81238.jpg

Ehh I know how to read lol and it said stretch not toxic :P

I did some research just now see if I made a mistake and this was the one @ the store

776777f.jpg

I was saying that if I find the figs in my walmart, ill just file a not as described and return the items for refund, so the seller can offer them to the second buyer which was $1 dollar cheaper bid than me lol

wow.. that is not cool

what he said.

it seems like your saying wasting other peoples money is ok.

ebay, paypal and the post office aren't free..... so is time.

True, it was a comment not a statement or fact.

Eitherway if I ever do it, I also loose shipping money.

In the long run is not a loss for the seller, as that person sold it for $40 more than what he or she bought it for. seller is like some of those hk money hungry sellers who pump up the price X3.

Serious? You're the @$$hole that agreed to pay that price. You're approach to commerce is making our society worse. Thanks for your contribution to humanity.

geee people drop it already. i was making a comment and you all who commented have assumed i am going to do it or that i did it or something. stop the freaking out damm! Im not going to do it lol, i never done a claim before anyways lol, it was that type of comment like saying when u know u did something stupid and now your loss. relax

ps. society is becoming worse because of resellers who love to inflate the price to exhorbitant amounts of shi* that cost $5.

My thoughts exactly. Probably this...

c352a8f6-f598-4e70-a9f7-2dfa2ea81238.jpg

Ehh I know how to read lol and it said stretch not toxic :P

I did some research just now see if I made a mistake and this was the one @ the store

776777f.jpg

....alot of people looking for that stretch strike, Lizard and Scorpion,

it would of made excellent trade bait for the older rares.

if your looking for anything in my sig I'd trade you.

interesting sighting.

Okay, two different threads really going on at one time here. First let me address that Venom.....

DUDE!!!! If you really saw SS Venom then hopefully it will be seen around here soon.

Second, let's cut Saywhat some slack. He's a little new here and might not have understood how that might be frowned upon. After all, how many of you have found a figure cheaper at Target after buying it at Walmart and returned the Walmart figure? He probably saw it as the same thing and didn't think about the fact that an individual selling it online doesn't have the pull/clout of a chain store and gets hit with the bad rap for a "not as advertised" - not to mention returning extra figs to Wally or Target or something doesn't waste someone's time like returning an online item. That person at the return desk is getting paid whether you return something or not; however the person at the other end of your online deal might be a dad with little time to be dealing with stuff like that (not likely - as he said, most of the online sales are seriously inflated it seems - kinda scalperish).

So, Saywhat, not it's not really cool - sometimes when you did something stupid and spent too much, you're just kinda screwed and really won't recoup that money. Live and learn, don't screw someone else with the hassle and the extra shipping costs. But everyone else, let's back-off and hope he's seen the problem. No need to keep badgering the newbie for not understanding the difference between what he was saying and what many of you have done at retail stores.

Kapeesh?

Hopefully no one is turned off from the boards because of silly bickering. State your opinion, but there's no need to caste dispersions on someone else's character. Let them show their own lack of character (or simple lack of knowledge as the case seems to have been).

i dunno, no offense really, but my troll alert tends to pop up whenever someone states that they found and passed on X number of hard to find figures then ends it with a "is it rare or something?" to the mass exasperated facepalming sighs of the rest of the board. could just be a legit finding but at the same time, it'd be something some people would do for the yuks cuz we collectors be crazy.

Thats it dkings, Edamame rules...I don't know when the tension gets high on the site I like to throw randoms out there, but I really do like edamame, and to stay on topic I saw the stark racing armor wave at a nearby target....passed on them

Actually just found that one today myself. Picked it up though. Wish he'd come with a Tony Stark head but it's an awesome paint job. I love the blue.

Sorry to hear that about Venom. I just started collecting and been buying figures like crazy, I really didnt know wich figures are rare and which are common in the Spiderman or Iron man 2 lines.

And about the the whole return issue, it is what it is, just a comment like when u bang urself in the head for getting an I phone for $600 on launch date and then a month later it cost $200. just that i posted the comment like thinking out loud. still no reason for some of you to get violent, specially if it never happen. I expected more coming from an admin/mod rather than that type of "response" he wrote.