3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Just got back from a hunt for baby formula and hit the toy section at Target

Picked up:

Jim Lee's Cyclops

1st Appearance Wolverine

Skrull Soldier

Modular Armor Iron Man

and this Iron Man...what wave is this from?

That IM is wave 5. Each year they have a new Series. Each series has a different logo in the lower left hand circle.

You can also see from the side of the box.

Series 1: Shield Logo Yellow

2:Hammer

3: New Shield Logo Blue

Just got back from a hunt for baby formula and hit the toy section at Target

Picked up:

Jim Lee's Cyclops

1st Appearance Wolverine

Skrull Soldier

Modular Armor Iron Man

and this Iron Man...what wave is this from?

That IM is wave 5. Each year they have a new Series. Each series has a different logo in the lower left hand circle.

You can also see from the side of the box.

Series 1: Shield Logo Yellow

2:Hammer

3: New Shield Logo Blue

this will sound silly but i figured that out today hahaha.. I looked at my wall and the boxes only had 3 diff shields so i assumed it was the series. I was confused earlier because of so many "Waves" and they having a diff number up to almost 16 hehe. But now it is more clear.

Found this today. Totally grabbed it!!

1316293822.jpg

No seriously... these people are the scum of the earth.

wadafak! when I see stuff like this and when i check the huge amount of paint app issues these figures have, I second question If i am collecting the right figures, because of so much quality issues. Nevertheless, this is a great series and that fig of yours for sure might become rare. I mean dont figures that come with really hardcore issues from factory like 2 left legs or unpainted head become rare? I remember they did back in the day lol

On a quite note ;) jus realized I have the variant and non variant namor.. didn't even notice when I got it that the stand was diff.. pretty cool.. and one seems tanner then the other.. haaha

Sorry for sideways pic..

1223778409_photobucket_65345_.jpg

nice!

so Namor and Submarine are the same guy right?

that means there are 4 Namors :D

SDCC Invaders, Early waves, Early waves with clothing and now Wave 15.

same with Human torch lol well actually HT got like 6-7

on another note

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=260853139186

INSANE price

Green vision is beyond rare.. well to me .think other people would agree unless they already have him.. I got in to late in the game.. sucks but maybe one day it will be release again or a better mold...

True. I think that listing is fishy, there is shill bid involved im sure.

for example a 0 new bider took the current bid all the way to $78 and he is still the higher. isnt it weird? anyone who bids now gotta beat his bid which who knows how much he placed, thus it will end up way higher. might be coincidence or might be true who knows. I just dont like to bid on auctions that all of the sudden a 0-10 bidder comes and bid high. particularly when the bidder has 100% activity with the seller (like an item i won last night)

Made a trip up to Columbus, GA (Ft. Benning) today while all the War Eagle fans made a trip to Auburn to see their school lose! hahahaha (had to put that in there). damn 'bamas!

Anyway, looking for some Batman Brave and the Bold stuff for my youngest son. I finally came across the Hydra soldier (dark green/ burgandy), alternate Red skull (white gloves), desert mission Cap, and Night mission Cap. Then I saw a lonely Destoyer from the Thor movie series that looked tamperd with. The card was terrible!! Also, Walmart has some older comic packs in the clearance asiles for $11.00 as opposed to the regular $14-$15. I also saw two full color Dr. Stanges and a couple of Dr. Dooms, Falcons and a Scarlet Spider at the Target near Bradley pkwy (if anyone from that area is interested)

still no 2011 wave 4 anywhere. any sightings in Atlanta?

Green vision is beyond rare.. well to me .think other people would agree unless they already have him.. I got in to late in the game.. sucks but maybe one day it will be release again or a better mold...

True. I think that listing is fishy, there is shill bid involved im sure.

for example a 0 new bider took the current bid all the way to $78 and he is still the higher. isnt it weird? anyone who bids now gotta beat his bid which who knows how much he placed, thus it will end up way higher. might be coincidence or might be true who knows. I just dont like to bid on auctions that all of the sudden a 0-10 bidder comes and bid high. particularly when the bidder has 100% activity with the seller (like an item i won last night)

Nobody likes ebay talk. It is the devil.

Made a trip up to Columbus, GA (Ft. Benning) today while all the War Eagle fans made a trip to Auburn to see their school lose! hahahaha (had to put that in there). damn 'bamas!

Anyway, looking for some Batman Brave and the Bold stuff for my youngest son. I finally came across the Hydra soldier (dark green/ burgandy), alternate Red skull (white gloves), desert mission Cap, and Night mission Cap. Then I saw a lonely Destoyer from the Thor movie series that looked tamperd with. The card was terrible!! Also, Walmart has some older comic packs in the clearance asiles for $11.00 as opposed to the regular $14-$15. I also saw two full color Dr. Stanges and a couple of Dr. Dooms, Falcons and a Scarlet Spider at the Target near Bradley pkwy (if anyone from that area is interested)

still no 2011 wave 4 anywhere. any sightings in Atlanta?

funny you mention the Red skull variant.

this is my today haul after a shopping day.

sany0251p.jpg

sany0252.jpg

sany0253k.jpg

sany0254u.jpg

sany0255a.jpg