3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

naw guys, he's getting them on Evilbay!!! see the little tags he put on the pics to show where he got them?lol

Probably paid an arm and a leg to get her, but haven't seen her on a peg/shelf for a very long time. I think the only one I ever saw was the one that I bought. Lots of figures like that - regular vision too.

Saywhat, I hope you didn't pay too much for that henchmen 3pk. I've seen some crazy prices online for those. I was lucky and found another one clearanced at TRU a few weeks back, but if you have to resort to online prices......whew!

Well ebay is not that bad all the time,I got a couple ebay sellers i use that charge 11-12$ free shipping for MU but they sell out fast.Just got to keep looking,I found a Darkhawk the other day for 15$shipped and jumped on it lol but ya 9 outta 10 times you gonna get victimized........lol

That danvers ms marvel though i think the cheapest i saw on ebay was 39.99$+shipping the sofen one a little lower......8(

Made a trip up to Columbus, GA (Ft. Benning) today while all the War Eagle fans made a trip to Auburn to see their school lose! hahahaha (had to put that in there). damn 'bamas!

Anyway, looking for some Batman Brave and the Bold stuff for my youngest son. I finally came across the Hydra soldier (dark green/ burgandy), alternate Red skull (white gloves), desert mission Cap, and Night mission Cap. Then I saw a lonely Destoyer from the Thor movie series that looked tamperd with. The card was terrible!! Also, Walmart has some older comic packs in the clearance asiles for $11.00 as opposed to the regular $14-$15. I also saw two full color Dr. Stanges and a couple of Dr. Dooms, Falcons and a Scarlet Spider at the Target near Bradley pkwy (if anyone from that area is interested)

still no 2011 wave 4 anywhere. any sightings in Atlanta?

:laugh: Looks like I have new competition!

You went to the Wal-Mart on St. Mary's. If you had gone there Friday morning, you probably would have seen me and might have even beaten me to the Lizard figure. The Target on Bradley Parkway was the one I referenced earlier that said they had no new stock. The TRU on Whittlesey had a revision case of MU out, and they still had Moon Knight and Thanos when I stopped by there before work this afternoon.

And, believe me, I know there's no Wave 15 here. If there was, I'd have picked up at least a third of the case.

Hey Jaybird thanks for the nice pics!

went out looking tonight and nothing

but I did find the new GI Joe wave with the renegade figures

wait, what? With renegade figures? I've seen the Hazard Viper/Sgt Stalker wave, but that's not what you're referring to is it? It didn't strike me as being at all Renegade related anyway.

sorry, to derail a MU thread.lol I'm sure everyone else wants to know whats in that too though.

I agree with bigbudman,

I have 4 tru and only two will restock for the sale and the one in timesquare has too much

Competition to bother much when these sales happen.

The One tru near me I swear seems to put stuff in the back till the sale is over

And put it back out after (the same unwanted pegwarmers) when the sale ends.

I refuse to really believe this but it just seems that way.

Made a trip up to Columbus, GA (Ft. Benning) today while all the War Eagle fans made a trip to Auburn to see their school lose! hahahaha (had to put that in there). damn 'bamas!

Anyway, looking for some Batman Brave and the Bold stuff for my youngest son. I finally came across the Hydra soldier (dark green/ burgandy), alternate Red skull (white gloves), desert mission Cap, and Night mission Cap. Then I saw a lonely Destoyer from the Thor movie series that looked tamperd with. The card was terrible!! Also, Walmart has some older comic packs in the clearance asiles for $11.00 as opposed to the regular $14-$15. I also saw two full color Dr. Stanges and a couple of Dr. Dooms, Falcons and a Scarlet Spider at the Target near Bradley pkwy (if anyone from that area is interested)

still no 2011 wave 4 anywhere. any sightings in Atlanta?

:laugh: Looks like I have new competition!

You went to the Wal-Mart on St. Mary's. If you had gone there Friday morning, you probably would have seen me and might have even beaten me to the Lizard figure. The Target on Bradley Parkway was the one I referenced earlier that said they had no new stock. The TRU on Whittlesey had a revision case of MU out, and they still had Moon Knight and Thanos when I stopped by there before work this afternoon.

And, believe me, I know there's no Wave 15 here. If there was, I'd have picked up at least a third of the case.

LOL! theres no competition at all, in fact we could do some teaming. I only come thru the Columbus area on my way to atlanta. but if you see any extras of wave 15 as they show up, i can easily hook up with you. glad to see a fellow collector down here even if your like 80 miles away! LMFAO1

new stuff

kgrhqvlme4lddfcjvbovbtz.jpg

kgrhqqoko0e5khyhorbobso.jpg

should get it on Thursday :D, now i dont have to buy the caded Punisher, Iron Man, other Iron man lol

Cool man. How much you pay for each.. I remeber gettin those for$ 3.24 each at target a while bak minus the cap pack paid 10 for that..jus wondering how much people r trying to sell those for... I like that punisher too..

new stuff

kgrhqvlme4lddfcjvbovbtz.jpg

kgrhqqoko0e5khyhorbobso.jpg

should get it on Thursday :D, now i dont have to buy the caded Punisher, Iron Man, other Iron man lol

Cool man. How much you pay for each.. I remeber gettin those for$ 3.24 each at target a while bak minus the cap pack paid 10 for that..jus wondering how much people r trying to sell those for... I like that punisher too..

$37 bucks shipped for all. lol

and also bought these

1houseofmspidermanlogo.jpg

23maryjanewatsonlogo.jpg

As soon as I get all I have been ordering, I think ill take a break LOL. afterall in like 1-2 weeks I almost have 100 MU-Spider-Iron-Captain figures