3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I'm looking for regular blue fantastic four pack, scarlet spider and ms marvel -short hair.

if you have those 3 we can trade for FF future foundation. :hulk:

I'll pass. $37 for a $20 set is hardly worth it, and you'll be hard-pressed to find someone willing to go to that extreme.

That depends. it is expensive everywhere. And you are comparing it to the original, you are not taking in consideration that when you buy the set, you might not get the variant, thus making the variant a completely different thing than buying the regular version for $20.

Toywiz have it for even more and i think it is sold out. CMD also for $40 with shipping. other stores are sold out.

I think that we are talking here on a rare item. you cant really buy it per se on a store. you have to buy the original with hopes that you get the variant.

I have looked everywhere and cant find it less than $30 before shipping, that is why I am asking for those 2 figs which are still available at stores and the FF blue pack which if you compare it price with the variant price (not leaving it at luck but rather buying it specifically) it is more expensive than the regular blue version.

I'm sure that in a couple months the future foundation will get more rare.

I thought the white FF set was more of a running change then a straight up varient?Kinda like how the clear dr strange was everywhere at first and then once the norm came out they dissappeared.

Perhaps, but the point is that you cant buy the FF future foundation for retail price, you can only buy the regular one. Either running change or varient, the item in my opinion is still rare and much less available than its counterpart.

I'd wait a while on the white variant. The reason it's not being found in stores is the reason the Guardians set isn't: They haven't put it out yet. The first wave was always the X-Force and Avengers sets.

Pretty soon eBay will be flooded with them.

Perhaps, but if you cant even find the regular run FF blue, i doubt the white will be as available.

by the way. new haul part II

I am hoping to stop buying stuff by next week LOL. Just had to hunt down enough to be almost up to date on MU, even thought I also been getting IM2,CA,SM, etc.

My wall officially ran out of space lol, only have like 3 spots left for Ms.Marvel (short hair). Dr Strange Variant (should be here Sat) and Vision (wayyy too $$ for me)

sany0289p.jpg

sany0291q.jpg

sany0292t.jpg

sany0293e.jpg

Looking to get rid of my X-Force Warpath (single carded version with silver/black, loose, mint and complete) and also my Vision (regular version, loose, complete and mint).

I love both of them and happy that I got them from BBTS when they came out,but figured I could get decent trade offers for them.

I'm looking for the newest wave 4: Darkhawk x2, Namor x2, Steve Rogers, Ultron and X-23 x2

And also for the variant Dr Strange Astral.

I'm looking for regular blue fantastic four pack, scarlet spider and ms marvel -short hair.

I'll pass. $37 for a $20 set is hardly worth it, and you'll be hard-pressed to find someone willing to go to that extreme.

That depends. it is expensive everywhere. And you are comparing it to the original, you are not taking in consideration that when you buy the set, you might not get the variant, thus making the variant a completely different thing than buying the regular version for $20.

Toywiz have it for even more and i think it is sold out. CMD also for $40 with shipping. other stores are sold out.

I think that we are talking here on a rare item. you cant really buy it per se on a store. you have to buy the original with hopes that you get the variant.

I have looked everywhere and cant find it less than $30 before shipping, that is why I am asking for those 2 figs which are still available at stores and the FF blue pack which if you compare it price with the variant price (not leaving it at luck but rather buying it specifically) it is more expensive than the regular blue version.

Totally understandable, but don't rely on eBay (which is inherently about profit) or ToyWiz (which scalps anything and everything they believe to be rare) to try and determine fair market value. Both places will gouge prices because they want to drive up the price. People on these boards are far less likely to do that because, for the most part, we are all collectors and trying to help each other out. Online communities will do that for one another, while online stores are all about the bottom line, and that's why I avoid the online stores whenever possible.

I highly doubt this given that Future Foundation Spider-Man is an upcoming figure. It would make little sense to produce that figure if it were made to be part of a "rare" set. There's also the fact that the Future Foundation costumes are the current look, and Hasbro has done a fairly good job of giving those types of figures a sizeable run.

Totally understandable, but don't rely on eBay (which is inherently about profit) or ToyWiz (which scalps anything and everything they believe to be rare) to try and determine fair market value. Both places will gouge prices because they want to drive up the price. People on these boards are far less likely to do that because, for the most part, we are all collectors and trying to help each other out. Online communities will do that for one another, while online stores are all about the bottom line, and that's why I avoid the online stores whenever possible.

I highly doubt this given that Future Foundation Spider-Man is an upcoming figure. It would make little sense to produce that figure if it were made to be part of a "rare" set. There's also the fact that the Future Foundation costumes are the current look, and Hasbro has done a fairly good job of giving those types of figures a sizeable run.

hmm perhaps if what you say is true, I would then settle for the FF blue pack + Ms. Marvel (short hair) in exchange for my FF future foundation.

Nothings rare anymore with this line, the HTF single carded figures are now available retail with the revision cases , the highly sought after lizard and scorpion from the spidey line now is popping on retail, the last wave of IM2 are now found on retail as well, I'd say "rare" for now but it will eventually be available in retail.

Nothings rare anymore with this line, the HTF single carded figures are now available retail with the revision cases , the highly sought after lizard and scorpion from the spidey line now is popping on retail, the last wave of IM2 are now found on retail as well, I'd say "rare" for now but it will eventually be available in retail.

I hope what you say is true, so I can buy Vision (solid) for retail price lol

I hope what you say is true, so I can buy Vision (solid) for retail price lol

Vision was sold over 2 years ago and is not selling currently, that is why he is so expensive not because scalpers are buying up all of one item, like with the FF set. The FF set will be around soon after scalpers can not get rid of there stock.

hmm perhaps if what you say is true, I would then settle for the FF blue pack + Ms. Marvel (short hair) in exchange for my FF future foundation.

A more reasonable request. My experience has been that people are more accomadating when they don't feel like they are being fleeced. Most trades are worked out because both parties feel they got a good deal.

I figure Vision will get redone eventually, I hope so anyway. Plus, the Team Pack version of Warpath works fine for me. No matter what, we're never going to have a complete X-Force team in all one color, haha.

I went to my local Walmart today, same old Wave 14 revision case as everyone else is seeing. I'll pass. I'm getting Wave 15 from BBTS along with the two new comic packs & GOTG. Can't wait!

I figure Vision will get redone eventually, I hope so anyway. Plus, the Team Pack version of Warpath works fine for me. No matter what, we're never going to have a complete X-Force team in all one color, haha.

I went to my local Walmart today, same old Wave 14 revision case as everyone else is seeing. I'll pass. I'm getting Wave 15 from BBTS along with the two new comic packs & GOTG. Can't wait!

Ya Vision will be back, that is what is awesome about MU and Starwars, it drives the scalpers crazy.

Ya Vision will be back, that is what is awesome about MU and Starwars, it drives the scalpers crazy.

Evilanimation drives scalpers crazy ;)

Man wii i am sad about you know what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to be fair though, (without trying taking sides, I got much respect for evil)

you shouldn't start screaming scalper across the boards just cause somebody quoted more than you can get them for at wal-mart when they actually have them.

just like somebody else posted, there are reasons these are PM's.

but whatever,

peace brothers.

Back to topic:

Not Marvel Universe related but I finally scored WilyKit and WilyKat from the new thundercats line. Not bad.

Yup with this line just gotta practice patience , they will eventually pop up in retail , just look at the hard to find figs of the first year ,flame on human torch, short haired ms marvel, bullseye they came available thru revisions.

Sadly it doesnt happen with all of them. Like the regular light blue outfit Thing and Human torch have not been released again. at least not with those colors. :(

I know this is off topic but I remember a couple weeks ago someone saying something about the Power Rangers toys and about the Rita Repulsa one in particular I actually came across it at the store and was literally shocked by it here are a couple of pics I took to share the odd measures they went to make this figure......and its for children....

2011-09-21172318.jpg

and here is one to show just how far they went with it

2011-09-21172309.jpg

on a different note I actually found one of the IM2 Comic Series Whiplashes the same day and grabbed it

I have had no luck in finding any of Wave 15 yet just waiting on those to pop up so that I can grab a X-23 and a Commander Rogers