3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So the long-haired Ms Marvel i red and blue IS harder to find than the short haired one, correct? I found a longhaired one loose for $5 at a comic shop last week and snagged it. I got it mainly because I figure I always need extras of the female figures since my daughters are pretty young and still a little rough on toys sometimes. Luckily they haven't done too much damage to any of my 3.75 sized figs, but some of the larger figures have had some "accidents".

And in Tampa stocking news.... there is no news. When will the "current" wave hit west-central Florida? Well, instead of constantly running to the store, I find it's easier to keep checking the skies for pigs wearing spandex and capes!

I spend half my time in Tampa, and this past weekend at the TRU is Wesley Chapel I scored all of Wave 15. I left Ulron because the card was damaged. There were 2 when I left and 1 Sub-Mariner (Imperious Rex stand). The current wave has hit, just got to luck out. I was in TRU to get a birthday present for a 1 year old when I I scooped them, I guess I got lucky.

I am in St. Cloud, let me know if you see any in Orlando, I have been to every Toys R Us, Walmart and Target from Ocoee to Oviedo and can't find any lol,

Orlando is empty for now. I found a lone Namor last week near Millenia Mall Target. Nothing else anywhere.

Do not waste your time. Go to City Walk in Universal store, before coming to Islands of Adventure.

It is true that you will pay higher prices, $ 15.25 per figure.

But you will not miss the trip.

got my wave from BBTS. scooore. but the only bad thing is that you have no control on choosing which paint jobs you get. ultron had a huge green blob of paint on his head and x-23 had paint on her nose...makes her look like a pig at a glance. when these hit retail in abundance, i'm going to switch them out.

oh yeah namor came with the sub-mariner stand.

@chb - which tru?

My aforementioned haul:

d0c8f40a.jpg

The FF variant did ship with the GotG case. Sub-Mariners came with Sub-Mariner stand. And for those who care the Cobra Trooper with 1 rifle and barbed wire came in the Renegades wave 2 case.

Edit: the renegades trooper os the one that does NOT come with the barbed wire and only 1 pistol :/

So the long-haired Ms Marvel i red and blue IS harder to find than the short haired one, correct? I found a longhaired one loose for $5 at a comic shop last week and snagged it. I got it mainly because I figure I always need extras of the female figures since my daughters are pretty young and still a little rough on toys sometimes. Luckily they haven't done too much damage to any of my 3.75 sized figs, but some of the larger figures have had some "accidents".

And in Tampa stocking news.... there is no news. When will the "current" wave hit west-central Florida? Well, instead of constantly running to the store, I find it's easier to keep checking the skies for pigs wearing spandex and capes!

I spend half my time in Tampa, and this past weekend at the TRU is Wesley Chapel I scored all of Wave 15. I left Ulron because the card was damaged. There were 2 when I left and 1 Sub-Mariner (Imperious Rex stand). The current wave has hit, just got to luck out. I was in TRU to get a birthday present for a 1 year old when I I scooped them, I guess I got lucky.

I am in St. Cloud, let me know if you see any in Orlando, I have been to every Toys R Us, Walmart and Target from Ocoee to Oviedo and can't find any lol,

Orlando is empty for now. I found a lone Namor last week near Millenia Mall Target. Nothing else anywhere.

Do not waste your time. Go to City Walk in Universal store, before coming to Islands of Adventure.

It is true that you will pay higher prices, $ 15.25 per figure.

But you will not miss the trip.

So you know they are there or are you just giving me a suggestion for me to check? ;-)

My TRU finally restocked! MU's were picked through other than a Green Goblin, which I grabbed. I need him but I'll trade for wave 15. The Avenger light up base figs didn't impress me. The Hulk doesn't look like a new mold at all and Cap looked lame in matte blue. Pass.

Also, they had all the new WWE figures. Otunga and Darren Young packs were aplenty. I don't collect them but I've heard they're very hard to find.

I spotted that Chewbacca figure too. I remember someone saying they needed it so I stashed it. Let me know. Looking for wave 15 minus Rogers (especially Darkhawk).

Got wave 15/wave 4 today in the mail from smalljoes. Looks awesome. I have extras to trade: namor w/imperious rex stand, steve rogers, ultron, falcon, and dr doom.

Looking for astral strange and the powerman/iron fist 2pack. Or even a comic version hydra soldier from the cap line. Oh,and the ff variant pack. Im also willing to sell my extras at cost plus shipping too if no trades come thru. Think im gonna order the newest wave 16 from smalljoes. Can't afford to buy them off bbts right now so soon.

The tru in santa cruz ca has the new wave 15 w x23. Ofcourse they get it the day I get my order from smalljoes! Anyway,im picking up an extra of x23 and darkhawk. So I got an extra of each fiure if someone wants to trade. Listed what I got above. Also,they have deapool and taskmaster. Im gonna leave wats here behind the galactus on the bottom shelf if anyone wants to come grab them.

Whoa! Just stopped by my local Tuesday Mornings, to look for a Mandarin (as I heard these are showing there).

Well I walked in, and found a single Iron Man 2 figure...MANDARIN! WAHOO, I have only seen him once at a toy store for the low price of ..35.00!!!

He was 5.99...SCORE!

Could you let me know if you find another one?

Whoa! Just stopped by my local Tuesday Mornings, to look for a Mandarin (as I heard these are showing there).

Well I walked in, and found a single Iron Man 2 figure...MANDARIN! WAHOO, I have only seen him once at a toy store for the low price of ..35.00!!!

He was 5.99...SCORE!

Could you let me know if you find another one?

sure

ok,I will trade a loose deadpool/taskmaster cp for darkhawk,anyone?

PM me with any other loose figures you got. I'm sure there's something I could use, and you seem to be getting more desperate by the day. Pretty soon it will be your firstborn!

If you have an extra Sentry, variant Warpath, Thunderball, Piledriver, or Marvel Girl/Cyclops two-pack (any combo of those), I'd be down for a trade.