3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

ok,I will trade a loose deadpool/taskmaster cp for darkhawk,anyone?

PM me with any other loose figures you got. I'm sure there's something I could use, and you seem to be getting more desperate by the day. Pretty soon it will be your firstborn!

If you have an extra Sentry, variant Warpath, Thunderball, Piledriver, or Marvel Girl/Cyclops two-pack (any combo of those), I'd be down for a trade.

this figures,I have none of them,I can just keep adding figures until someone takes no?lol,I guess I will just give up,I dont wanna clutter up the boards,thanks jason for at least trying.

So the long-haired Ms Marvel i red and blue IS harder to find than the short haired one, correct? I found a longhaired one loose for $5 at a comic shop last week and snagged it. I got it mainly because I figure I always need extras of the female figures since my daughters are pretty young and still a little rough on toys sometimes. Luckily they haven't done too much damage to any of my 3.75 sized figs, but some of the larger figures have had some "accidents".

And in Tampa stocking news.... there is no news. When will the "current" wave hit west-central Florida? Well, instead of constantly running to the store, I find it's easier to keep checking the skies for pigs wearing spandex and capes!

I spend half my time in Tampa, and this past weekend at the TRU is Wesley Chapel I scored all of Wave 15. I left Ulron because the card was damaged. There were 2 when I left and 1 Sub-Mariner (Imperious Rex stand). The current wave has hit, just got to luck out. I was in TRU to get a birthday present for a 1 year old when I I scooped them, I guess I got lucky.

I am in St. Cloud, let me know if you see any in Orlando, I have been to every Toys R Us, Walmart and Target from Ocoee to Oviedo and can't find any lol,

Orlando is empty for now. I found a lone Namor last week near Millenia Mall Target. Nothing else anywhere.

Do not waste your time. Go to City Walk in Universal store, before coming to Islands of Adventure.

It is true that you will pay higher prices, $ 15.25 per figure.

But you will not miss the trip.

So you know they are there or are you just giving me a suggestion for me to check? ;-)

Just a suggestion, because I'm in Brazil right now!

Doom, the Darkhawk sucks anyway. I mean decent figure, but his wings dont stay in the arms without super glue...(great idea, I will have to try that)

mine stay in just fine but just saying bro *l*

Well good for you and your Darkhawk C...my WV15 Namor and New CP Iron Fist legs fall off...I havent been pleased with the amputations my figs face once they go packagesize (you know...like topside except out of the package)

Well my search for Wave 15 ended tonight I finally found them at TRU luckily someone had already gotten one each of all of them except Namor with the Sub Mariner stands left those and picked up Darkhawk, X-23, and Commander Rogers, went to the Wal-Mart down the street and found Namor with the Impervious Rex stands and picked one of those up. So now its the hunt for Wave 16 the hunt never ends with these figures one thing that I enjoy the most about this hobby.

Thanks for the heads up. Also, free shipping on orders of $25+.

Finally caught up.

$148 for:

POWER MAN and IRON FIST ($14.99)

FANTASTIC 4 THING, INVISIBLE WOMAN, MR. FANTASTIC and H.E.R.B.I.E. Set ($19.99)

CLASSIC AVENGERS Set ($19.99)

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Set ($19.99)

SPIDER-MAN and CAPTAIN BRITAIN Pack ($14.99)

Marvel Masterworks Series SENTINEL ($49.99)

Last night I was able to snag the Spider-Man vs Captain Britain and Powerman Iron Fist sets at WM. So if they are showing up in TN then the rest of you should have them by now.

Still hunting X-23, Commander Rogers and Namor.

Hey Crowncoke-

Which Walmart? I'm out here too...

Clarksville - Wilma Rudolph (exit 4 off 24). I checked the WMs in Donelson and Antioch yesterday, and nothing new.

Just lettin people know that I got an extra Ultron at cost ($9.50,from a case I ordered), a X-23 at cost ($10.25 @ my TRU,includes tax), Namor ($10.25 from TRU) and Darkhawk ($10.25 from TRU). I know that my TRU is expensive, $9.49 plus tax. But if anyone is still looking for them then maybe it's worth it. I'm happy to ship either carded or loose. If no one wants the three I got at TRU then I'm gonna return them this weekend.

Also, I just ordered a case of wave16 from smalljoes. Even though they're repaints, I don't have Iceman and Astonishing Wolverine. Magneto is a decent redo and I want a single carded version cause I like the display and art. Also, Absorbing Man is okay,just Iron Man kinda sucks. Shoulda done just a Tony Stark figure instead. Extremis IM body is lame.