3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Got Darkhawk finally in the mail today. Ok, I hate the black Spidey mold but other than that he's a great figure EXCEPT I can't get the wings to stay in even with the superglue trick so I may just have to glue them in permanently.

My Darkhawk's wings stay fine. I wish Hasbro had better quality control on joints and paint. I've had Jim Lee Cyclops and WWHulk's leg fall off right outta the package. But luckily they went back on and stayed ok.

Last night I was able to snag the Spider-Man vs Captain Britain and Powerman Iron Fist sets at WM. So if they are showing up in TN then the rest of you should have them by now.

Still hunting X-23, Commander Rogers and Namor.

Has anybody found these anywhere besides WalMart?

The comic packs ? I read that they was hitting Target stores.

If you was referring about the Darkhawk wave, they're out, i just snagged a set from Toys-r-Us.

Imperius Rex is the variant stand base. Most say Sub-Mariner.

Today at my local TRU i was able to get the entire Darkhawk wave, i noticed something weird on the Sub-Mariner's stand, it had Imperious Rex on it, is that common ?

ARRGGGHHH ! I didn't notice it untill i opened it, now i gotta get one that says Sub-Mariner.

Is anyone still trying to get SDCC Sentinel or the Indiana Jones set? It would probably be around $90 - $100 for either one once shipping is included (have to check that, might be slightly less or more). I think I can still get either one. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see if I can find out how much it would be to ship those suckers.

meanwhile, I really want to order that PM/IF set along with GotG but it will have to wait until morning when there is actually money in the account.lol I hope they're not gone by then, but I'm not holding my breath.

Found 3 Whiplash, 3 Ultimate Ironman, 2 Warmachines at Ross!!! I am looking for mandarin, will trade a sif for him. 2 Whiplashes are for trade and 2 Ultimates.

I'm headed to Tuesday Morning after work, so I'm hoping to find a Mandarin as well.

Ross Jason not Tuesday Morning, I think those have come and gone.

I know you found them at Ross, but I found them last week at Tuesday Morning. I checked Ross anyway and nada. Thinking of doing an Opelika run tomorrow.

Thank god i waited to order that two pack from hasbro.. orderd both two packs. Was waiting for the iron fist pack to show up. And also orderd the ff box set ..hopeing its the future foundation.. since they got more in of the guardiands pack iam sure they got more of the ff... :) now jus got find 60 to spare on wave 16 from bbts... ughhhhh

Yeah me too.

I ordered a Guardians of the Galaxy, FF (hopefully it will be white one) and the new two packs. we'll see what happens.

Thank god i waited to order that two pack from hasbro.. orderd both two packs. Was waiting for the iron fist pack to show up. And also orderd the ff box set ..hopeing its the future foundation.. since they got more in of the guardiands pack iam sure they got more of the ff... :) now jus got find 60 to spare on wave 16 from bbts... ughhhhh

Yeah me too.

I ordered a Guardians of the Galaxy, FF (hopefully it will be white one) and the new two packs. we'll see what happens.

Jus got off the phone with hts.com and they told me they only have the white ff sets in stock.

Yeah me too.

Jus got off the phone with hts.com and they told me they only have the white ff sets in stock.

awsome!!! thanks bro... now i feel a little better bout ordering it .. i already have the blue one so was hopeing they would have the white one in stock..

Evilanimation, it's good to have you sticking around! That pretty much cuts it for me. I'll have to place an order first thing in the a.m. when I have some $ to back it up. Got the blue set almost a month ago from HTS along with Xfactor and Avengers. Now I can get the remaining 3pks plus the 3pks with no shipping!!!

Evilanimation, it's good to have you sticking around! That pretty much cuts it for me. I'll have to place an order first thing in the a.m. when I have some $ to back it up. Got the blue set almost a month ago from HTS along with Xfactor and Avengers. Now I can get the remaining 3pks plus the 3pks with no shipping!!!

Well we all know how it goes, we can not be 100% guaranteed but the guy i talked too said well what is in the picture is what you get, which is the blue and i said that others have recived the running change and i do not want to order it if its the blue version, he put me on hold and after a few min he told me he had talked to his supervisor and said that they only had the white version in the warehouse and that is what i will be receiving, We will see, and yes I ordered both comic packs and both ff sets, plus free shipping...FU scalpers.

does anyone have an extra toys r us 75th 3 pack with yellow daredevil iron man and silver surfer that they would like to trade or sell? thanks

Aww man, if I had know like two weeks ago I could have grabbed that from TRU for you. It was on clearance for ages! The only reason I avoided it was Dare Devil had some misplaced yellow on his face (on his skin).. and I hate the original DD figure.

My Wave 16 order shipped from BBTS today, I hope it's gets here by Saturday but it probably won't arrive until Monday or Tuesday. Looking back I wish I had gotten two Wolverines so I could open one for my Avengers display.

does anyone have an extra toys r us 75th 3 pack with yellow daredevil iron man and silver surfer that they would like to trade or sell? thanks

Aww man, if I had know like two weeks ago I could have grabbed that from TRU for you. It was on clearance for ages! The only reason I avoided it was Dare Devil had some misplaced yellow on his face (on his skin).. and I hate the original DD figure.

My Wave 16 order shipped from BBTS today, I hope it's gets here by Saturday but it probably won't arrive until Monday or Tuesday. Looking back I wish I had gotten two Wolverines so I could open one for my Avengers display.

aww dam lol its cool man do they have any of the other older 3 packs? or any other clearance marvel stuff??