3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Went to a nearby Ross (Capitola CA) today after hearing someone else scored a Mandarin at a Ross store. Well, walked in and what did I see first thing in the toy aisle? Mandarin! There was only two other IM2 figs there, and they were crappy IMs. But I was stoked on Mandarin. I have one from BBTS already, but I figured I could trade this one or I'll just open it. Anyone wanna trade me straight up a Astral Strange or a Deathmask Archangel for the Mandarin?

The Mandarin's card is creased at the top,but that's mostly only visible from the back of the card. There is a Ross price tag on it still, which I might take off cause it doesn't look like it's too badly on. Must've been lucky wearing my oldschool X-Men shirt.

Also gonna check out another Ross and a Savemart this weekend and see if I find anymore IM2 wave 4 comic figs.

I have yet to see the new CPs and now the new wave is out , Good thing I kinda need Ironfist either revision,CP or the upcoming modern version. As for the new wave its almost a pass since I have most of the figures in another representation , so I wouldnt feel too bad if I dont see this wave at all but if I do find em will probably pick up wolvie and Iceman and maybe mags.

Anybody need a loose Fandral or X-23?

Got extras in a trade.

You can have the pair for $10 plus 1.50 shipping.

SOLD. PM sent.

Also, has anyone seen the DARKHAWK VARIANT (classic?) or was this just something announced that hasn't come out yet?

Was a Darkhawk variant ever even announced officially?

There was one alluded too but the only variant for now is the Sub-Mariner/Imperius Rex base for Namor.

Arrggghhh double post see below.

Anybody need a loose Fandral or X-23?

Got extras in a trade.

You can have the pair for $10 plus 1.50 shipping.

SOLD. PM sent.

Also, has anyone seen the DARKHAWK VARIANT (classic?) or was this just something announced that hasn't come out yet?

Was a Darkhawk variant ever even announced officially?

There was one alluded too but the only variant for now is the Sub-Mariner/Imperius Rex base for Namor.

Hasbro announced at Toy Fair that Darkhawk would have a classic variant.

Probably a running change sometime in late 2011 or 2012 since there hasn't been any news of one out now.