3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Went to a nearby Ross (Capitola CA) today after hearing someone else scored a Mandarin at a Ross store. Well, walked in and what did I see first thing in the toy aisle? Mandarin! There was only two other IM2 figs there, and they were crappy IMs. But I was stoked on Mandarin. I have one from BBTS already, but I figured I could trade this one or I'll just open it. Anyone wanna trade me straight up a Astral Strange or a Deathmask Archangel for the Mandarin?

The Mandarin's card is creased at the top,but that's mostly only visible from the back of the card. There is a Ross price tag on it still, which I might take off cause it doesn't look like it's too badly on. Must've been lucky wearing my oldschool X-Men shirt.

Also gonna check out another Ross and a Savemart this weekend and see if I find anymore IM2 wave 4 comic figs.

Anything else you're looking for?

....I have a Warpath variant if anyone wants to trade for a Steve Rogers. I have put in too many man hours and road miles and I just give up looking for it anywhere in Central Florida. :-(

NOOOOOO! I saw two Stever Rogers today and didn't pick them up. Warpath is very high on my wants list. I will get you one the very next time I see one if you're interested.

So while iam out of town stoped at a wal mart.. nothing much.. did buy the new transformers movie :) and bought two packs of the marvel mega block packs.. dnt kno if any of you guys collect them but there pretty cool.. i got the ultra rare wolv and cap america.. was pretty happy about that.. and my ff 3 packed shipped today from hasbro.. gitta get the new wave at som point and sif and king loki..

So while iam out of town stoped at a wal mart.. nothing much.. did buy the new transformers movie :) and bought two packs of the marvel mega block packs.. dnt kno if any of you guys collect them but there pretty cool.. i got the ultra rare wolv and cap america.. was pretty happy about that.. and my ff 3 packed shipped today from hasbro.. gitta get the new wave at som point and sif and king loki..

I am a sucker for those megablok minis...my gf gets into them too, as she always wants me to get the "good" ones, she helpe me package feel, she scored me the loki one. Ha ha

On a side not, to quote a spaceball..."we ain't found s***!" (as far as new stuff goes)

....I have a Warpath variant if anyone wants to trade for a Steve Rogers. I have put in too many man hours and road miles and I just give up looking for it anywhere in Central Florida. :-(

NOOOOOO! I saw two Stever Rogers today and didn't pick them up. Warpath is very high on my wants list. I will get you one the very next time I see one if you're interested.

I am going on a Wal-Mart run tonight so if I do not come across it then yes for sure I don't mind. I have like 3 of the original X-Force colors and this red and blue one is just sitting in it's package. I know it goes for like $80 (highest I saw online) but I don't collect to price rape people I actually play with these things, so I do not mind swapping it to someone who really wants it if they have something I really want, don't care about price.

But yeah man I am down, I will PM you if I don't find it and even if I do if you have something else maybe we can trade anyways.

Oh and I have the original Blade and Gambit XMOW loose.... :-)

I don't think my area is ever going to get anything in, ugh. I gave up and grabbed a second X-23, Namor, Darkhawk, Dr Strange, and Skaar off ebay for about $60 shipped and I'm happy with that. If they do show up I'll pick them up to trade or something. I've basically given up on retail at this point. The worst thing is they actually sell really well here too, in NE Ohio, the stores literally go weeks with like 0-3 figures on the pegs though. It's beyond me.

Oh and I have the original Blade and Gambit XMOW loose.... :-)

I have an extra Steve Rogers for trade. I just PM'd you.

maaaaaan... I went to 2 Ross and 2 Tuesday Morning. At each store they only had 1 crappy IM figure. No sign of Mandarin, Whiplash, Ult Ironman or new WarMachine.

Then I went to Target and found the new Powerman/IronFist comic pack... so, not a total loss

also updating my trade list to add all the wave 15 figures

Had totally given up on wave 15, figured i'd order it off hts when they got it. Went to Wallyworld to buy something to make for dinner for the family, and bam!! All of a new case of wave 15 except one Darkhawk. picked up doubles of namor and rogers, one each of ultron darkhawk and x-23. left the other x-23, she was so mangled in the package i don't know how she made it past qc. So, one more darkhawk and x23 and i'm good! Woohoo!

While shopping at Target I wandered over into the movies section and found Thor/Captain America figures. They had a stand with comic movies and figures to go along with them. I found a Crossbones there. Only place I've seen this figure so far. This might be a new place to start looking while you're at Target.

Left with the Crossbones and a red variant Warpath from a revision case. Warpath might go back but I picked him up since I've never seen him at retail before either.