3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

SCORE!!! If you are in Orlando, the WM on John Young and Sand Lake has X-23 x1, Ultron x2, Imperious Rex stand Namor x2, Doom x2, Darkhawk x1 and one poorly painted Steve Rogers, I got the fairly good painted one but his damn leg is awkward. Had to sand down the leg sockets of him and X-23 to get some better movement. X-23 has too much junk in the trunk and her big ol butt got sanded the most.

I finally, FINALLY found the DP/Taskmaster set at a TRU about 30 min away. Pretty pumped. I was taking my son to a little wildlife park and we got there too early, so I stopped in a TRU to kill some time and I found it.

I also saw the Avengers figures with the light up bases. It still blows my mind that these are $20. The damn 3-packs are $20! Are they trying to say the light up plastic base is worth $12? It's a shame they're TRU exclusives too because they usually have the worst clearance prices.

Hey Guys new to the board but not a noob got doubles from WM of x 23 Com. Rodgers and Darkhawk

willing to trade for B/R Warpath or Black Panther

Wow a fellow vallejoan lol well im actually livin in american canyon but we be neighbors lol welcome ^^

Oh ya my Iceman was shipped today,looks like i'm all good on new figs till wave 17 I needs me some psylocke ^^ plus since wave 16 hit here now im guessing the new revision with electro should be hitting soon.....

Hey Guys new to the board but not a noob got doubles from WM of x 23 Com. Rodgers and Darkhawk

Wow a fellow vallejoan lol well im actually livin in american canyon but we be neighbors lol welcome ^^

Oh ya my Iceman was shipped today,looks like i'm all good on new figs till wave 17 I needs me some psylocke ^^ plus since wave 16 hit here now im guessing the new revision with electro should be hitting soon.....

Is Electro even in a revision case?

Is Electro even in a revision case?

Yes:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

finally found darkhawk at target,bought one then after leaving figured I should get the other and be done with it(took no more than 20 min)got back to the store and the other darkhawk was gone,he really seems to be the hot figure of this wave.

Glad to hear you finally got him after all the searching.

Same thing happened to me the other night found two got one for myself then went back probably bout the same time to get my son his and he was gone got lucky last night and found a new case I had TRU bring from the back and got my son his darkhawk and as they put the rest on the pegs someone came and grabbed the other lol he flies off the shelf faster than any figure I have seen recently well aside from Dr. Strange basically being nonexistent at times.

I finally, FINALLY found the DP/Taskmaster set at a TRU about 30 min away. Pretty pumped. I was taking my son to a little wildlife park and we got there too early, so I stopped in a TRU to kill some time and I found it.

I also saw the Avengers figures with the light up bases. It still blows my mind that these are $20. The damn 3-packs are $20! Are they trying to say the light up plastic base is worth $12? It's a shame they're TRU exclusives too because they usually have the worst clearance prices.

I think they are actually trying to pawn the base off as a $20 dollar base consider the figures are just repaints and not new molds of the figures so there is no way I would even buy them. Just can't bring myself to even attempt to purchase them.

A little crazy lucky, but I found another Mandarin at a Ross today after snagging one at a Ross yesterday. Only one at each. Whats funny is that they didn't have any other IM2 wave 4 comic series figures there. Just the one Mandarin at each store. I bet kids just wanted the others. No love for a Chinese Villain in a green suit?

I got a couple trades in the works for both. Nice to finally have some good luck this week! I found wave 15 at TRU on wed after getting my case of it from smalljoes that same day. LOL

Yesterday before work I stopped by the nearby Target only to find I was just a few minutes late to finding X-23!! Saw a guy with her and Sub-Mariner in his hands. If only I had gotten there about 5 minutes earlier, but it was not meant to be that day I suppose. My hunt continues.

And if anyone can pick up an extra X-23, Darkhawk, and Commander Rogers, please let me know!!!

A little crazy lucky, but I found another Mandarin at a Ross today after snagging one at a Ross yesterday. Only one at each. Whats funny is that they didn't have any other IM2 wave 4 comic series figures there. Just the one Mandarin at each store. I bet kids just wanted the others. No love for a Chinese Villain in a green suit?

I got a couple trades in the works for both. Nice to finally have some good luck this week! I found wave 15 at TRU on wed after getting my case of it from smalljoes that same day. LOL

Let me know if any of the trades don't work out, as I'm definitely interested in him.

yeah, I already have the x-23, although I have seen 3 different stores 2x target and a toys r us that have gotten the new wave, and the only figure I have not seen is the x-23...

I have only 1 x23 left card not mint but paint is great also have the rest of the wave pm me ur info and I'll send it Monday

do you have any Warpaths? even a Juggy

So had to go to a lil kids party at peter piper pizza.. after that stoped at the target next to it to pick up som mouth wash and gel and stoped at the toy section and they had the cap brit spidey two pack. First time seeing it.. even tho i have the new packs on order from hasbro i jus had to get it.. also saw for the first time 6inch lizard from the spiderman legends line.. had to get it.. looks pretty cool..

So had to go to a lil kids party at peter piper pizza.. after that stoped at the target next to it to pick up som mouth wash and gel and stoped at the toy section and they had the cap brit spidey two pack. First time seeing it.. even tho i have the new packs on order from hasbro i jus had to get it.. also saw for the first time 6inch lizard from the spiderman legends line.. had to get it.. looks pretty cool..

yeah yeah yeah, I have to rationalize it everytime I go into a store for "mouth wash" too...I usually just B-line for the toy section...

On a whim decided to stop by the local Toy R Us in Dallas and they had all the figures from the latest wave. I had already picked up Darkhawk and X23 last week, so I skipped those and just picked up Rogers. I really like the paint job that they did on him.

I'll probably skip the next wave, but I'm hoping to find the Bullseye/Daredevil pack next.

Okay, I've checked 4 different Ross stores in the last 24 hrs since that's supposedly where people are finding Mandarin. But I haven't seen a single one yet. I did find one comic Whiplash which I no longer need (so I left it. sorry guys, money's tight sometimes) but nothing else in Marvel figures. Lots of Joe stuff that I don't need but it tempts me anyway.lol

But I drove all over kingdom come today running errands with my boys and we finally hit a TRU about 20 miles from home. They had one Ultron on the pegs and then 4 - 5 each of some older figs clogging a couple pegs - but still a couple pegs empty. Up front they have a display for Marvel stuff that had 4 empty pegs. So we asked someone to check and see if they had more. They said there was one more box in the back and they'd bring it up for us.

My boys went nuts when they opened it and it had one Doom, one Falcon, and then 2 of each of the Rogers wave! Of course, we HAD to get two of each one which is freaking expensive. But the lady said that she'd give us the sale price from last week since they forgot to remove a couple signs (I didn't even ask for it, much less insist on it! She just said they would) So I got my Commander Rogers wave at the b2g3 deal!!! Yay!!!

Of course, only one of the Darkhawks was really MOC material and one of the kids managed to bend the freaking card while in the van. sheesh, kids, what can you do?lol I was like, "couldn't you at least bend up the one that was already bent?!" But at least we got them all. I think I might buy at least one more Rogers, maybe two depending upon how many different ways I think to use him. ;o)