3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Picked up Power Man/Iron Fist and Captain Britain/Spider Man. Would like to trade them. Also have a Fantastic Four 3-Pack and two Destroyers from Thor line.

I'd like to trade for any of the following MOC:

Gambit XOW

Black Panther

Ms. Marvel (Long Hair)

Blade

Warpath (Either)

Luke Cage

Daredevil or Bullseye Light Versions

Havok Classic

Archangel Death Mask

Picked up Power Man/Iron Fist and Captain Britain/Spider Man. Would like to trade them. Also have a Fantastic Four 3-Pack and two Destroyers from Thor line.

I'd like to trade for any of the following MOC:

Gambit XOW

Black Panther

Ms. Marvel (Long Hair)

Blade

Warpath (Either)

Luke Cage

Daredevil or Bullseye Light Versions

Havok Classic

Archangel Death Mask

sending you a PM!! stat!!

I saw the Avengers light stand figures this weekend at TRU. I wasn't really moved to pay $20 for figure I already have. Thor was probaly the only one I would have gotten if the price was lower. a single carded figure there is already over $8, why would I pay an addtional 12 for a lighted stand. SMH at Hasbro and TRU.

I saw the Avengers light stand figures this weekend at TRU. I wasn't really moved to pay $20 for figure I already have. Thor was probaly the only one I would have gotten if the price was lower. a single carded figure there is already over $8, why would I pay an addtional 12 for a lighted stand. SMH at Hasbro and TRU.

Agreed

Yeah, at $12 - $15, TRU may have gotten a sale. $20 is ridiculous, as well as TRU's price increase in the 2-packs and the single carded figures. Yet, the three packs they were able to keep at $20...the same price as the Avengers light stand figure (singular). Come on TRU, do better...they are going to make me dislike them more than Toywiz.com in a minute....

It's a good thing I picked up Wave 15 a couple of weeks ago because I completely missed its arrival at TRU today. All that was left was an Ultron and Darkhawk, so I picked up Darkhawk for anyone who still needs him. I also checked Ross and nada. No IM2 toys of any kind except for the little diorama things.

I did get an e-mail from HTS saying my FF sets had shipped, so at least I have that to look forward to.