3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I see you got muddy face Magnetos too, that's a shame. I hope some better looking ones turn up. My Wolvy has more wash on his face/mask than yours, but I like it. Yours is very nice though. I wish I had gotten a case now instead of just singles.

i think they're all gonna be like that since i imagine they're trying to go for that "cloaked in shadow" look.

I got my wave 16 in a few minutes ago also.

My order of likability:

Iceman

Ab Man

Mags

Iron Stache

AXM Wolverine

I was really disappointed that the claws on Wolverine are a single mold. The metallic paint looks nice on Ab Man. Magneto is fun, but I would rather have the classic colors. Overall, I like them all (at $12 a figure, I better like them all!!)

Now the wait for QS/WM begins...

I got mine in too and I agree with your order...although maybe Wolverine ahead of T Stark. TS Iron Man looks good on card(kind of like a variant, since the picture on the back of the card is just of Iron Man).

I also agree with you about the claws...they should be like the picture on the back of the card!

I got my wave 16 in a few minutes ago also.

My order of likability:

Iceman

Ab Man

Mags

Iron Stache

AXM Wolverine

I was really disappointed that the claws on Wolverine are a single mold. The metallic paint looks nice on Ab Man. Magneto is fun, but I would rather have the classic colors. Overall, I like them all (at $12 a figure, I better like them all!!)

Now the wait for QS/WM begins...

And now I'm debating the merits of ordering a set online.

I don't suppose anyone has found this wave in a store yet? It just seems weird that people would already have it in hand but without getting it from a brick and mortar store.

I think it is worth the $60. Probably cheaper than searching around, but you seem to find things so easily...so 50/50 for you.

Pics or it didn't happen right:

wave16.jpg

Finally found X-23 and Darkhawk today before work. Left a little earlier this time and hit up a different Target that's a little farther, but still on the way to work.

So, if I ordered the set of 5 of Wave 16 off BBTS right now, what are the chances I'll get the variant Metal Absorbing Man? Or if anyone has an extra they are willing to trade/sell? That'd ensure I'd be getting the metal. I don't care much for Absorbing Man, but I do like that variant...

Finally found X-23 and Darkhawk today before work. Left a little earlier this time and hit up a different Target that's a little farther, but still on the way to work.

So, if I ordered the set of 5 of Wave 16 off BBTS right now, what are the chances I'll get the variant Metal Absorbing Man? Or if anyone has an extra they are willing to trade/sell? That'd ensure I'd be getting the metal. I don't care much for Absorbing Man, but I do like that variant...

so far it looks like everyone is getting the metal version. So either the flesh one is the variant or it will be a "running change" where it's metal for a while then flesh after that.

Of course, we won't know really until it's been in brick and mortar stores for a little while....

the metal absorbing man is the variant. on the card back it shows the flesh absorbing man in the line up for who is in th wave and asia only recieved the flesh one as of yet, and eventually it will be vice versa.

they changed the larger pic on the back to match the figure as well. Yes, the smaller pics show the flesh colored one. I know they changed they pics for Cable as well, with and w/o Hope. For Astral Strange do they have his pic on the back card art?

the metal absorbing man is the variant. on the card back it shows the flesh absorbing man in the line up for who is in th wave and asia only recieved the flesh one as of yet, and eventually it will be vice versa.

they changed the larger pic on the back to match the figure as well. Yes, the smaller pics show the flesh colored one. I know they changed they pics for Cable as well, with and w/o Hope. For Astral Strange do they have his pic on the back card art?

astral strange has reg strange on the back.

astral strange has reg strange on the back.

Hey Man I see you have Warpath are you willing to trade or sell me one for a decent price