3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Finally found X-23 and Darkhawk today before work. Left a little earlier this time and hit up a different Target that's a little farther, but still on the way to work.

So, if I ordered the set of 5 of Wave 16 off BBTS right now, what are the chances I'll get the variant Metal Absorbing Man? Or if anyone has an extra they are willing to trade/sell? That'd ensure I'd be getting the metal. I don't care much for Absorbing Man, but I do like that variant...

so far it looks like everyone is getting the metal version. So either the flesh one is the variant or it will be a "running change" where it's metal for a while then flesh after that.

Of course, we won't know really until it's been in brick and mortar stores for a little while....

I only worry about it because BBTS is now has the set on preorder. Looks like all orders for it have been shipped. So I wonder if this next batch will have the flesh Absorbing Man. I guess there's no way to tell unless I get it.

Did anyone else order the two packs from hasbro? I did last week and it said they would ship on the 3 but now they say back ordered :( jus wondering if anyone else's said that.. My ff pack should be here soon tho.

I did. Mine say the same thing. Called HTS and the new ship date is oct 19th.

Same here. Stinks. Guardians of the Galaxy is still shipping October 10th, though!

You know what this means, though?

"We're backordered on Spider-Man comic packs! Send word to Hasbro! Hold off on those Age of Apocalypse comic packs... WE NEED TO DESIGN MORE RED & BLUE SPIDER-MAN COMIC PACKS!!!!

Did anyone else order the two packs from hasbro? I did last week and it said they would ship on the 3 but now they say back ordered :( jus wondering if anyone else's said that.. My ff pack should be here soon tho.

I did. Mine say the same thing. Called HTS and the new ship date is oct 19th.

Same here. Stinks. Guardians of the Galaxy is still shipping October 10th, though!

You know what this means, though?

"We're backordered on Spider-Man comic packs! Send word to Hasbro! Hold off on those Age of Apocalypse comic packs... WE NEED TO DESIGN MORE RED & BLUE SPIDER-MAN COMIC PACKS!!!!

Hahaha, are you kidding? It means more Captain Britain figures!! Heck, he's had four unique head sculpts, and what does his sister get? A Phoenix head repaint.

Decided to go out last night and do a little hunting for the new 2 packs. Did'nt find any, but had a good haul anyway.

Found a White Glove Red Skull, a Hydra Armored Soldier and a GI Joe Iron Grenadier to use as fodder for my starlord custom, a 6 in. comic series Loki, and a 6 in.comic series Lord of Asgard Thor. :smile::biggrin::biggrin::tongue:

The 6 in. Thor Figs rang up as $14.99, but they had put them on the pegs for the Thor foam hammer, so I got them for $9.96 each. WHOOO HOOO!!!!!

Received the latest wave from BBTS last night.

For a wave of repaints, you would think that they would actually paint them properly...

Hate to complain, but the wolvie and Magneto paint apps are awful. Is this happening to anyone else?

Iceman is really nice, but the best of the wave is the Absorbing Man with “granite” skin. Great figure!

Tony Stark is cool, but would have preferred his hair to be exposed instead of having it tucked into a shower cap.

Love the onslaught of figures though.

Cant wait for Quicksilver and Wonder Man......

Went hunting yesterday and found some stuff in the wild I never saw before. Finally saw a X Force 3 pack in TRU so I bit and bought one. 2 FF packs in blue were left. Also picked up the Avengers Assemble Hulk. After seeing it person the thing rocks. The shield ring looks like it would be a pretty impressive display piece when fully assembled with the others. 20 bucks is pricey but I gotta say Im wildly contemplating buying the rest now.

FINALLY found remnants of wave 15 at TRU today. Picked up Rogers, Namor and Ultron. No Darkhawk, I actually ran into a buddy of mine who said he picked up a Darkhawk yesterday.... bastard lol

I gotta say great job Hasbro!! These new figures are awesome! Even the Ultron repaint is nice but hands down Commander Rogers kicks ass!

Still need Darkhawk.....

Decided to go out last night and do a little hunting for the new 2 packs. Did'nt find any, but had a good haul anyway.

Found a White Glove Red Skull, a Hydra Armored Soldier and a GI Joe Iron Grenadier to use as fodder for my starlord custom, a 6 in. comic series Loki, and a 6 in.comic series Lord of Asgard Thor. :smile::biggrin::biggrin::tongue:

The 6 in. Thor Figs rang up as $14.99, but they had put them on the pegs for the Thor foam hammer, so I got them for $9.96 each. WHOOO HOOO!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up last night. Got all the Thor and Cap 6 inch figs. They still had 9.96 tag and after a talk with the manager I got all 6 for the 9.96 price. They were actually pretty cool about it. Nicest Walmart Employees I've ever dealt with.

Stopped by a local Terget nadda there but the Cap A figs are on sale, whewww! (sarcastic whew) only a dollar less for all 3 3/4 figs. Buttt I did stop by the Ross and found a War Maahcheen (Iron Man 2) w/removable heads-Rhodie/cyborg & reg IM head, the paint job is slightly off greenish gray its got four different languages in on packaging sooo its exotic. I saw the same WM at Tuesday morning for 6 bux but at Ross it was 5! kewl so I hadda snag him up. On the back of the card were the rest of figs for that wave, they looked very awkward and overly cartoon especially Whiplash, so the ToY GoDs were good to me....